Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Actually the kids he was talking about were like 14-15, but he (the 21 year old) said people should start having sex at 20-25 (his age) :rolleyes:

Even at that, it isn't uncommon at all. That is like, freshman/sophomore year?

I don't really think that kids should be having sex at an age that young, but society is different now.

Yep.

That was his opinion as well, but he went on about it the wrong way stating he was a virgin and teenage sex is disgusting. How or why, no one knows, but it's disgusting. :rolleyes:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

On a ntoe related to this vein of conversation:

Not to praise Tip.it too much, but doesn't it seems like we have a n unusually good community?

I mean, you have stuff like the Minecraft forum where nearly everyone is too immature to have anything resembling a logical discussion (and by god it isn't even the worst I've found) and other ones where the forum is so pseudo-mature that they'll ban you for having bad spelling/typoes (if you've ever seen the SRB2 forums, they were like that 4 years ago*).

*I can't say whether they've changed though, as I haven't revistited them.

Of course it might also just be because all TIFers are dashing rogues or brilliant minds simply by nature. That's probably it.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

On a ntoe related to this vein of conversation:

Not to praise Tip.it too much, but doesn't it seems like we have a n unusually good community?

I mean, you have stuff like the Minecraft forum where nearly everyone is too immature to have anything resembling a logical discussion (and by god it isn't even the worst I've found) and other ones where the forum is so pseudo-mature that they'll ban you for having bad spelling/typoes (if you've ever seen the SRB2 forums, they were like that 4 years ago*).

*I can't say whether they've changed though, as I haven't revistited them.

Of course it might also just be because all TIFers are dashing rogues or brilliant minds simply by nature. That's probably it.

The average OTer is also older than 7. Especially with a place like OT, you have to be an intellegent person to follow many of the topics that we talk about without looking like a complete Vezon Dash dumb ass.

The average OTer is also older than 7. Especially with a place like OT, you have to be an intellegent person to follow many of the topics that we talk about without looking like a complete Vezon Dash dumb ass.

On the other hand, we have a bit of a problem with wannabe intellectuals, and there are only a handful of people that have differing opinions from the majority. On both sides, people who don't fit out standards end up leaving/getting forced out.

That said, the bolded section is most likely true.

On the other hand, we have a bit of a problem with wannabe intellectuals, and there are only a handful of people that have differing opinions from the majority. On both sides, people who don't fit out standards end up leaving/getting forced out.

At least I know that I'm a dumb ass, and I don't mind letting other people know. :thumbsup:

For some reason, this part of the quote train made me realize I don't post as much anymore. I lurk plenty, but don't post as much. Hmm.

Getting soap in your eyes when taking a shower.

<_<

I hope you mean shampoo. That is why they invented eyelids.

Shampoo, yeah. It still manages to sneak into my eyes somehow when I shower (rare for it to occur now) and I have to spend some time washing my face before I can focus elsewhere.

<_<

Shampoo, yeah. It still manages to sneak into my eyes somehow when I shower (rare for it to occur now) and I have to spend some time washing my face before I can focus elsewhere.

Please tell me that "(rare for it to occur now)" modifies "to sneak" instead of "when I shower."

I hate the initial blast of cold water when showering. I also hated my old shower head, which felt like it just shot me with dozens of water bullets over and over. Felt good on your body, but devastated sensitive areas.

Showering is almost one of my favorite times of the day. It just feels so soothing imo.

OT: When you tell someone not to run water because you're heading to the shower, then they forget 10min later and start dishes or something.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Showering is almost one of my favorite times of the day. It just feels so soothing imo.

Plus the fact that when you're in a shower, your IQ raises about 50 points for the duration of the shower.

Plus the fact that when you're in a shower, your IQ raises about 50 points for the duration of the shower.

If that has any truth to it, then for 45min, twice a day, I'm a rocket scientist! Hell yeah.

OT: Trying to fix one's sleeping schedule. Argh!

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

If that has any truth to it, then for 45min, twice a day, I'm a rocket scientist! Hell yeah.

OT: Trying to fix one's sleeping schedule. Argh!

Your showers last 45 minutes? O.o What a waste of water.

Mum's who cry to guilt trip.

Asians who claim to have depression. (I'm saying this based on my family but I'm pretty sure most Asians who claim to have depression don't fully know what it is and just get hopped up on pills they can't stop taking. Stress =/= depression.)

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Reminds me of people that self diagnose various disorders, such as insomnia, ocd, adhd, etc.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

<_<

[hide]Johnson-And-R.article_large.jpg[/hide]

Immediately thought of that when I read this.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!