Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Please tell me you don't agree with this article, Halo.

I think he put the link as "This is why we can't have nice things" because he disagrees.

I thought it was pretty obvious at first.

I guess I was wrong.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Um. I have never been paralyzed by listening to music.

That's quite interesting actually.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

This. I've gotten that feeling when the music is so good it gives you goosebumps, but that's pretty much it.

This. I've gotten that feeling when the music is so good it gives you goosebumps, but that's pretty much it.

It is kind of like that, but more severe... It feels kind of relaxing when I'm stressed though.

It annoys me how boring of a life I seem to lead. I mean, it isn't really boring for me. I'm always running around, stressed as hell, trying to keep up with school and friends and all that.

But, if I were to give an account of my everyday life to someone, it would be so dull. Yah, maybe if you're just meeting me/starting to talk to me, you'll be okay with a, "Just working on some homework, trying to get this paper done. Then, I'll probably go to the gym for a bit." But it's basically the same thing every single day. And I don't have time to try and 'do something fun' every single day just in case someone asks.

I'm mainly ranting because I have nothing to tell people when they text me. The girl that I'm confused about liking (and have been confused about liking for upwards to a year now) sent me a text a few weeks ago telling me that we should talk sometime, because she wants to hear how I'm doing and what I've been up to. And, unfortunately, I feel the conversation, if it were to even happen, is going to be shitty on my part, seeing as all I'll have to say relates to homework, the gym, and maybe some of my guy friends who are acting funky. But that's it. And I guess I just hate knowing that my life is going to sound so stupid to her.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

You're stressed as hell, oh no, that can't be good. Maybe in a conversation you can try to tell her about how you're always running around doing stuff and then go into the funny little details of everyday life - what happened at the gym, your computer blew up while you were doing your assignment - there's bound to be something special that happens to you everyday while you do these tasks you call mundane :P

Final1.jpg

It annoys me how boring of a life I seem to lead. I mean, it isn't really boring for me. I'm always running around, stressed as hell, trying to keep up with school and friends and all that.

But, if I were to give an account of my everyday life to someone, it would be so dull. Yah, maybe if you're just meeting me/starting to talk to me, you'll be okay with a, "Just working on some homework, trying to get this paper done. Then, I'll probably go to the gym for a bit." But it's basically the same thing every single day. And I don't have time to try and 'do something fun' every single day just in case someone asks.

I'm mainly ranting because I have nothing to tell people when they text me. The girl that I'm confused about liking (and have been confused about liking for upwards to a year now) sent me a text a few weeks ago telling me that we should talk sometime, because she wants to hear how I'm doing and what I've been up to. And, unfortunately, I feel the conversation, if it were to even happen, is going to be shitty on my part, seeing as all I'll have to say relates to homework, the gym, and maybe some of my guy friends who are acting funky. But that's it. And I guess I just hate knowing that my life is going to sound so stupid to her.

Same, sometimes I'll feel like I've been pretty boring. When people ask what I'm up to and I'm pretty much doing nothing... I guess you just have to try and remember a few good stories. Or make some up.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Nickolodeon had its Halo Awards (The Beyonce song, not the video game) last night. One girl won an award for overcoming bullying. Somehow convincing millions of overweight children that being overweight is something to be proud of despite obesity being our country's #1 health problem is deserving of an award. I mean, even Nickolodeon shuts down all of their channels for a "Worldwide Day of Play" to encourage kids to get off of their asses and go play outside and our government has annual fitness tests for every public school, and now they're rewarding somebody for doing nothing to make herself or anybody else healthier?

Also, I would have typed this last night but my keyboard went out on me for some reason. Now it works fine. That annoys me too I guess.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Nickolodeon had its Halo Awards (The Beyonce song, not the video game) last night. One girl won an award for overcoming bullying. Somehow convincing millions of overweight children that being overweight is something to be proud of despite obesity being our country's #1 health problem is deserving of an award. I mean, even Nickolodeon shuts down all of their channels for a "Worldwide Day of Play" to encourage kids to get off of their asses and go play outside and our government has annual fitness tests for every public school, and now they're rewarding somebody for doing nothing to make herself or anybody else healthier?

Also, I would have typed this last night but my keyboard went out on me for some reason. Now it works fine. That annoys me too I guess.

American culture at its most self-destructive.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I hate this "fat pride" thing.

People, if you don't want to put in the effort to lose the weight or if you medically can't, then whatever. But don't act like your health problem is something to be proud of, or that it is in any way positive.

The bucket of icing on the bacon and chocolate cake is when people actually feel it appropriate to praise them for it.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I hate this "fat pride" thing.

People, if you don't want to put in the effort to lose the weight or if you medically can't, then whatever. But don't act like your health problem is something to be proud of, or that it is in any way positive.

The bucket of icing on the bacon and chocolate cake is when people actually feel it appropriate to praise them for it.

Not to ruin the moral outrage or anything, but isn't countering bullying a good thing? Perhaps I'm not seeing things the same way as everyone else, but I'm not seeing how letting bullies bully fat kids is going to solve the obesity problem (If anything, it'd make it worse, what with comfort foods and all).

Not to ruin the moral outrage or anything, but isn't countering bullying a good thing? Perhaps I'm not seeing things the same way as everyone else, but I'm not seeing how letting bullies bully fat kids is going to solve the obesity problem (If anything, it'd make it worse, what with comfort foods and all).

That aspect of it is good, but they are taking it too far by saying fat is beautiful. It's not - it's one of the top causes of death. Giving kids the impression that they shouldn't worry about diet and exercise because "it doesn't matter what others think of you" might be coming from the heart, but practically speaking it's not doing any good.

That aspect of it is good, but they are taking it too far by saying fat is beautiful. It's not - it's one of the top causes of death. Giving kids the impression that they shouldn't worry about diet and exercise because "it doesn't matter what others think of you" might be coming from the heart, but practically speaking it's not doing any good.

This. I don't want them to be bullied, but they shouldn't act like it's positive or doesn't have negative affects.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Going along with that topic, it annoys me when fat people call skinny people anorexic as an insult. Then, when (predictably) the skinny person calls them fat, they act incredibly offended like the person just went way out of line.

Going along with that topic, it annoys me when fat people call skinny people anorexic as an insult. Then, when (predictably) the skinny person calls them fat, they act incredibly offended like the person just went way out of line.

That is usually when I just laugh.

Or when fat women who call themselves "curvy" try to place the blame on why nobody is attracted to them on men by saying things like "only dogs want a bone". It's more like "healthy people also want to be with healthy people".

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Same, sometimes I'll feel like I've been pretty boring. When people ask what I'm up to and I'm pretty much doing nothing... I guess you just have to try and remember a few good stories. Or make some up.

Thats sort of what I feel like at the minute. Done very little but work the past few months and haven't seen some of my friends as much as I'd like due to a number of things (being free when people are busy, busy when people are free etc). Also having no idea what I want to do with myself doesn't help things I suppose, got myself in a bit of a routine (or a rut, maybe?) with work which I'd quite like to break but can't really bring myself to do it yet.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Attention seeking posts. Some thoughts shouldn't be vocalised (or typed, for that matter).

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau