Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

preparing for a wedding.... thank god I only have to do this once lol It is frustrating as hell and I have no patience left and snapping at everyone. If you ever get married, hopefully you'll have more friends than I do and can delegate lists for them to do so you don't have to do it all yourself :thumbup: At one stage I did have bridesmaids but they ditched the date we picked out to get dresses fitted to go to the beach... thankfully I haven't seen them since that day or I would have made them eat sand and they're no longer brides maids. That and people get their noses out of joint if you don't invite them or don't invite people they want to be there. How about a cup of stfu for every, single, one of them it's my day and I'll do what I want!!! yeah that's right *flips the bird*....oh my.... I think I need a nanna nap, I'm a cranky cow. Weddings.... pay someone else to do it :)

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

thank god I only have to do this once lol

So you hope.

Na, I'm just teasing. I don't understand the point of having huge weddings to be honest. It is just too much work.

@Nooblet.

Talking about Runescape in OT is frowned upon, and a lot of people here in OT don't even play Runescape anymore. Dungeoneering is a mini-game anyway though.

So you hope.

Na, I'm just teasing. I don't understand the point of having huge weddings to be honest. It is just too much work.

That's cause you're a guy. We don't question; we just follow.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

So you hope.

That's cause you're a guy. We don't question; we just follow.

As long as I'm not paying for it or planning it, I guess it wouldn't be too bad. That removes the 'work' part out of it.

I hate how I'm automatically going to be counted as a success for this "Generation TX" thing that Texas decided to come up with. I get nothing out of it, but I get included into statistics that makes Texas say "IT'S WORKING!".

Umm... I looked at the link, but I'm still confused. Is it some sort of financial aid thing?

I hate how I'm automatically going to be counted as a success for this "Generation TX" thing that Texas decided to come up with. I get nothing out of it, but I get included into statistics that makes Texas say "IT'S WORKING!".

Umm... I looked at the link, but I'm still confused. Is it some sort of financial aid thing?

"Generation TX is a statewide, grassroots movement focused on creating a culture of college and career education that leads to the most successful generation ever."

Kind of. It's like a guide that tells you when you need to apply for things and what options there are for paying for college. You know, basically everything they've been telling kids since middle school but in the form of "a statewide, grassroots movement focused on creating a culture of college...".

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

"Generation TX is a statewide, grassroots movement focused on creating a culture of college and career education that leads to the most successful generation ever."

Kind of. It's like a guide that tells you when you need to apply for things and what options there are for paying for college. You know, basically everything they've been telling kids since middle school but in the form of "a statewide, grassroots movement focused on creating a culture of college...".

So it is an online guidance counselor. Brilliant. Too bad they have REAL GCs in schools.

So it is an online guidance counselor. Brilliant. Too bad they have REAL GCs in schools.

The guidance conselors are the ones putting up Generation TX posters and signs all over the school. I think they go well with the many posters warning students about the dangers of sagging pants.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

The guidance conselors are the ones putting up Generation TX posters and signs all over the school. I think they go well with the many posters warning students about the dangers of sagging pants.

Dangers? As in tripping and falling?

Dangers? As in tripping and falling?

As in immediate referral to ISS.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I'm all for sending them to ISS. I just don't think we need posters that give me the feeling of "Big Brother is watching".

I get the imagery that there is way more posters and cameras than what you're mentioning already with the mention of "Big Brother". :mellow:

I'm all for sending them to ISS. I just don't think we need posters that give me the feeling of "Big Brother is watching".

I get the imagery that there is way more posters and cameras than what you're mentioning already with the mention of "Big Brother". :mellow:

There are cameras, not in the posters but there are cameras. We also have metal gates that can close off entire wings of the building and there's a police officer's room in every wing. I'm legitimately surprised that we don't make use of x-rays and metal detectors.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

High school is just dumb in general.

I was in one of those schools that never lived up to their claims and tried to make the classes feel disappointed for not doing so well on standardized tests despite not helping them study. The worst habit was their fickle and poor management skills.

@Riku: Okay.... I never had metal gates or that many officers. It sounds like some sort of prison system, no offense.

There are cameras, not in the posters but there are cameras. We also have metal gates that can close off entire wings of the building and there's a police officer's room in every wing. I'm legitimately surprised that we don't make use of x-rays and metal detectors.

No offense, but are you in one of those "inner-city" schools?

We have cameras in our High School, and an officer who's in the school for about half the time, but that's extreme. American public highschools sound like hellholes tbh.

It depends on where you live tbh. Some schools are really lax, but others are really up-tight.

We have cameras in our High School, and an officer who's in the school for about half the time, but that's extreme. American public highschools sound like hellholes tbh.

It's not that bad. So far the worst things that have happened in my time of being here was a pig being stabbed to death and a trash can being lit on fire. Only 2 people have died, but one had cancer and the other had muscular dystrophy.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg