Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

When I click on a thread that I frequent (For example, the Today thread) that has new posts and read them all, then hit the back button which brings me back to OT, but since I used the back button, it shows that there are new posts on the thread still and I automatically click on it again without realizing that it was what I was just looking at. Upon getting there I realize what I have done, however that doesn't stop me from doing it a few times in a row every once in a while.

To take it a step further, you HAVE to click again, or else it will stay that way and it looks irritating.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Failed my Precalc midterm, just barely. 66.7%.

I was in the top 20% of the class though, nearly everyone failed. The teacher decides to not grade on a curve since we dont know the material and instead is assigning us a 200 question packet to make it up.

[bleep]ing guy cant teach us right and cant accept that. If nearly everyone fails its obviously not just the students.

Damn grad students teaching when they shouldnt be.

The average on our Calc exam was a 56, and I got a 68. It's not being curved either, which is bullshit because the [bleep]ing director worded every question completely differently than we (I) had ever seen before. However I should have done much better, probably around an 80, except the I was so flustered by the first 7 pages of the exam, I completely forgot how the [bleep] I was supposed to do limits on the final page. Pretty much all I needed to do was factor too.

However because everyone did so shitty on the exam, it's being averaged with the final to help boost peoples grades. Which is nice, but that means the final is worth even more than it already was, since it's included in the first exam as well as being by itself as the final.

Also, [bleep] precalc. I got a 69% in that class and I'm usually decent at math.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

The average on our Calc exam was a 56, and I got a 68. It's not being curved either, which is bullshit because the [bleep]ing director worded every question completely differently than we (I) had ever seen before. However I should have done much better, probably around an 80, except the I was so flustered by the first 7 pages of the exam, I completely forgot how the [bleep] I was supposed to do limits on the final page. Pretty much all I needed to do was factor too.

However because everyone did so shitty on the exam, it's being averaged with the final to help boost peoples grades. Which is nice, but that means the final is worth even more than it already was, since it's included in the first exam as well as being by itself as the final.

Also, [bleep] precalc. I got a 69% in that class and I'm usually decent at math.

I'm taking pre-calc this year (year 11) and am having a little bit of trouble with it. I'm usually good at math too. Barely managed an 85% for the first quarter.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

People that are unable to understand the concept of consequences. Perfect example today.

Teacher: Did we finish The Apprentice? (we watch the show on Fridays)

A few idiot students (my correction went unheard, I have a really quiet voice) - No, show the last 20 minutes. (lie)

Teacher: Liars, now we're not watching it.

Idiot students: THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!

:wall:

Though this is still better than most teachers, who never seem to lay down the law no matter how much mistreatment they get.

On a related note, when I have to pay because someone else was a jackass.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

My school's new management are being complete idiots. They want us to completely reorganize our notes that we've been taking in every class for 8 weeks already and put them all into 1 notebook. Nevermind the fact that people have their own ways of taking their own damn notes, the injustice is that we already have 8 weeks of notes in all of our classes and we can fail each and every one of them if we decide not to transfer each page of our notes into the crappy "Important Book". Yeah, they named it the [bleep]ing Important Book. Hell, I only ever take notes in my Statistics and Economics classes so I'm pretty much [bleep]ed when it comes to Biology, Aquatic Science or English.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

People who don't flush the toilet.

After doing what? You save water if you let the yellow mellow.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

and you inhale urine particles in you let them in your septum.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Talking about toilets, I never liked looking at the lid not being down. I know this is a woman problem, but it always bugged me when a toilet has it's lid up; It looks so much nicer down.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

My school's new management are being complete idiots. They want us to completely reorganize our notes that we've been taking in every class for 8 weeks already and put them all into 1 notebook. Nevermind the fact that people have their own ways of taking their own damn notes, the injustice is that we already have 8 weeks of notes in all of our classes and we can fail each and every one of them if we decide not to transfer each page of our notes into the crappy "Important Book". Yeah, they named it the [bleep]ing Important Book. Hell, I only ever take notes in my Statistics and Economics classes so I'm pretty much [bleep]ed when it comes to Biology, Aquatic Science or English.

That is stupid as hell. Depending on the student, they may not want to even take notes.

That is stupid as hell. Depending on the student, they may not want to even take notes.

Or even need to.I lost count of how many classes I ended up either yo-yoing or having a D in because the teacher over-prioritized notes over tests. I did A+ work on eveything but almost failed the class because I felt taking every detail on note was a waste of my own time. I cannot imagine how torture it must be if the school as a whole required that nonsense and forced you to conform to it. Time-wasting idiocy in general if you ask me.

What's more amusing is how my old school was recently mentioned in the local newspaper for failing to reach the marks from No Child Left Behind. Guess the seeds they've sown are blooming to be ugly flowers. :roll:

In my American Government class, we had to take notes over the notes we just took the day before. NO LIE. Everyone I know hated that class. Almost everyone just slept through it since she was so boring (monotone, never did anything fun, the final was a [bleeping] multiple choice with wordbank). So yea. Sucks that you have to change your style of note taking. Schools don't seem to realize kids are willing to do stuff if you allow them a little bit of freedom, instead of forcing them to do it a certain, stupid way.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

As someone who didn't take notes for pretty much every class, I would have been [bleep]ed if our notes had been graded like that. The only things we had like that were in some of my math classes we would have "notebook checks" where you turned in your notebook and were graded on having everything you were supposed to have and keeping it in the order the teacher wanted you to. Which was bullshit, I never got above like a 20% on them and if I remember correctly they were worth as much as a test. So even though I got good grades on the tests, not having my shit the way the teacher wanted it meant I got a poor grade.

I'm not going to go off on a tangent like I normally would as I have a paper I need to write, but I think that a lot of the way education is done on the high school level (and probably younger, I just don't remember) needs an overhaul. That was one of the reasons I used to want to become a teacher, so I could look into experimental education. Of course I now realize that that isn't something you can just do because you want to, not following the prescribed teaching methods can easily get you fired if you're a new teacher.

But yeah, to make it short, I think the entire focus of education is off and instead of trying to inflate scores we need to focus on actually educating students.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Talking about toilets, I never liked looking at the lid not being down. I know this is a woman problem, but it always bugged me when a toilet has it's lid up; It looks so much nicer down.

Lid =/= seat.

I always put the seat back down. Living with 3 females makes you cautious like that ha.

In my school the teachers don't care if you don't do notes at all - they've said quite often that you should do your notes exactly as you want. If you think you don't have to make any notes, then don't.

That "Important Book" sounds just ridiculous though. What's the point of having all your notes in one book? Isn't it much easier to find the part you're looking for if you have a separate notebook for every subject?

Or even need to.I lost count of how many classes I ended up either yo-yoing or having a D in because the teacher over-prioritized notes over tests. I did A+ work on eveything but almost failed the class because I felt taking every detail on note was a waste of my own time. I cannot imagine how torture it must be if the school as a whole required that nonsense and forced you to conform to it. Time-wasting idiocy in general if you ask me.

What's more amusing is how my old school was recently mentioned in the local newspaper for failing to reach the marks from No Child Left Behind. Guess the seeds they've sown are blooming to be ugly flowers. :roll:

I don't understand the point of grading notes. Aren't notes written so you would remember the important things easier? Besides I think that just remembering facts is not that important - understanding them is.

I would've been [bleep]ed if I was graded like that in school. I never took notes, and never did my homework and still got over 85% in almost every classes.

I don't understand the point of grading notes. Aren't notes written so you would remember the important things easier? Besides I think that just remembering facts is not that important - understanding them is.

Probably to prove that you were paying attention during the lecture and not just drawing Batman or something? Which, again, doesn't work because students will make their Batman drawings during the lecture, then copy them off of someone else the night before the deadline.

That's really what school is, though, a measure of how well you can memorize whatever the standards are. On the other hand, though, teachers that avoid the standards completely and just teach whatever they want aren't much better. If they stick to teaching what's required, you at least have a guarantee that they will teach you the subject <.<

I get annoyed as all hell when I buy a package of bacon, and that my uncle who has a sixth sense for when we restock the kitchen comes home, and eats it all in one meal. And then cleans out all the lunch meat before leaving out to his girlfriend's again. It's [bleep]ing annoying.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Probably to prove that you were paying attention during the lecture and not just drawing Batman or something?

Pretty much. Teachers who have no energy in trying to teach would just put up a powerpoint and make the student copy line per line.

I've already got something to say to students as a teach regarding notes:

"You've ever seen Law and Order? How the detectives write on their notepad as the witnesses talk? You think they write every single thing said? No. You think they just scribble around? No. But they write enough so lawyers weeks later can convict the murderer to jail."

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I have a paper I need to write

What the hell, do you have a paper to write every single day?

I get annoyed by rain in the morning. I bike to school, and the combination of cold, being tired and having rain fall on your face, making your pants incredibly wet just annoys the hell out of me.