Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

I get annoyed by rain in the morning. I bike to school, and the combination of cold, being tired and having rain fall on your face, making your pants incredibly wet just annoys the hell out of me.

this, I had to cycle to uni in the rain today, and I had to cycle extra fast 'cause I was running late, which made the problem worse. By the time I'd got dry it was the end of the day and I had to cycle back through the rain to get home

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

My school's new management are being complete idiots. They want us to completely reorganize our notes that we've been taking in every class for 8 weeks already and put them all into 1 notebook. Nevermind the fact that people have their own ways of taking their own damn notes, the injustice is that we already have 8 weeks of notes in all of our classes and we can fail each and every one of them if we decide not to transfer each page of our notes into the crappy "Important Book". Yeah, they named it the [bleep]ing Important Book. Hell, I only ever take notes in my Statistics and Economics classes so I'm pretty much [bleep]ed when it comes to Biology, Aquatic Science or English.

In my school the teachers don't care if you don't do notes at all - they've said quite often that you should do your notes exactly as you want. If you think you don't have to make any notes, then don't.

That "Important Book" sounds just ridiculous though. What's the point of having all your notes in one book? Isn't it much easier to find the part you're looking for if you have a separate notebook for every subject?

We have to have a table of contents... :wall:

Personally, I think if your notes require a table of contents then you're doing something wrong.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Ever been annoyed at someone taking a picture of their screen with a camera? My friend just showed me something that tops that.

Some girl wanted to show someone a picture on her computer, so she took a webcam picture of her holding a mirror reflecting the computer screen, then uploaded that to facebook and tagged her friend in it.

2ls6vdz.png

Ever been annoyed at someone taking a picture of their screen with a camera? My friend just showed me something that tops that.

Some girl wanted to show someone a picture on her computer, so she took a webcam picture of her holding a mirror reflecting the computer screen, then uploaded that to facebook and tagged her friend in it.

2ls6vdz.png

Somebody should tell her about the magical "Print Screen" button.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

that assclown RWJ on youtube. I hate his stupid dickery so [bleep]ing much. it kills me

so many jumpcuts. apparently he's got a team of writers now for his "shows".

I dislike those people who have YouTube "shows" if you will. Admittedly, I watch EMT, but it is a cooking show, not some 30 year old guy who lives in his mom's basement.

that assclown RWJ on youtube. I hate his stupid dickery so [bleep]ing much. it kills me

so many jumpcuts. apparently he's got a team of writers now for his "shows".

I dislike those people who have YouTube "shows" if you will. Admittedly, I watch EMT, but it is a cooking show, not some 30 year old guy who lives in his mom's basement.

Most of the more famous youtubers make a decent living (I think RWJ makes six figures). I do agree though, he is an assclown, but there is a choice not to watch him.

When my brother sneezes but takes zero effort to cover it. It isn't hard to use your sleeves, but he still sneezes without covering, which is disgusting and rude. <_<

Pet peeve right here.

Bleh.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

When my brother sneezes but takes zero effort to cover it. It isn't hard to use your sleeves, but he still sneezes without covering, which is disgusting and rude. <_<

Pet peeve right here.

Bleh.

I even told him to consider covering his sneezes, but he seems to just do it more. I don't think he even cares. :\

I just can't imagine not feeling obligated to cover it. How people don't instinctively cover their mouth when they sneeze (given the amount of germs in a sneeze) is beyond me. :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I just can't imagine not feeling obligated to cover it. How people don't instinctively cover their mouth when they sneeze (given the amount of germs in a sneeze) is beyond me. :P

It's worse when he does it on something almost everybody in the house is using. I pretty much want to punch him in the nose for it, especially when someone gets sick because of his carelessness over not doing something so simple. *shrug*

-People who fail to cover their mouth when they sneeze/cough.

-Everything I've ever said on here, for good measure.

-When I try to type an apostrophe in a chat window and hit enter instead, sending an incomplete message.

-"Answer in complete sentences." Why? Why do I need to take 10 times longer to answer a simple question in a way that adds nothing to the answer?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

-"Answer in complete sentences." Why? Why do I need to take 10 times longer to answer a simple question in a way that adds nothing to the answer?

Almost everything in English class is pointlessly rewording information so that it is harder for people to understand it. If I'm writing in essay in order to convey my ideas, shouldn't I be doing it in Layman's terms so everyone can understand?

Getting out of a comfortable bed.

That's what I dread about each morning, especially when it starts getting colder. I feel like I left all my heat in the bed and freeze up because my body warmed it up a lot over the night. You are referring "comfortable" to what I described, right? Or was what I said close enough?

Getting out of a comfortable bed.

That's what I dread about each morning, especially when it starts getting colder. I feel like I left all my heat in the bed and freeze up because my body warmed it up a lot over the night. You are referring "comfortable" to what I described, right? Or was what I said close enough?

Exactly what I mean by comfortable.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Exactly what I mean by comfortable.

Similarly, stepping out of a hot shower and back into cold reality.

Take ice cold showers. Trust me, it's hell the first time, but you get used to it and it feels great once you do.

Oddly, ice cold shower at the last 2-3 minutes of a hot one feels amazing to me.