Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

I've said it a thousand times, but kids who get so excited over alcohol. My roommate and I picked up 30 beers last night and he was literally acting like a kid who just found out he was going to get a new toy. All annoying and talking about how funny it was that we were hiding all the alcohol.

I just wasn't in the mood. And he's planning on getting [cabbage]-faced tonight. I said: "Dude, you're taking care of yourself. I'm not dealing with that [cabbage]."

>.>

Ohhh boy ^this x10000000million.

First time my friend got drunk around me he was getting a boner over every little sip. Took every ounce of me not to hit him. Also we took him smoking one time, he got a boner off it too. Now all he does is copy whatever we do. Kinda sad.

1251842664adamantdragonsignature.png

I prefer to kick my messengers down bottomless pits.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Damnit.

Friends getting all excited about this stupid drinking game they created. They created beer-ice, too, which is the most [bleep]ing stupid idea ever, and they're all thinking it's the best thing in the world.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Damnit.

Friends getting all excited about this stupid drinking game they created. They created beer-ice, too, which is the most [bleep]ing stupid idea ever, and they're all thinking it's the best thing in the world.

Suggest the game of "whoever can go the longest without drinking, wins!" Not bound to work, but it's my favorite form of drinking game. I NEVER LOSE!

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Damnit.

Suggest the game of "whoever can go the longest without drinking, wins!" Not bound to work, but it's my favorite form of drinking game. I NEVER LOSE!

I'm curious what was the closest anyone got to "winning" against you.

If there is anything more annoying about people over-hyping about over alcohol, it has to be sex. I've lost count of the number of idiots I ran into my high school life alone who bragged about it and tried to use it as one of their arguing points. Of course, it was my fault even conversing with those people to begin with. :|

I feel like Duff would be a good prohibitionist back in the day.

OT: Children. Of all sizes. It's not so much that I have a beef with kids - I understand that they're just being kids, and wanting to run around rather than eat dinner is natural to them. But I hate the fact that I don't have any power.

I had to watch my cousin's kid tonight for a while, since I was at a family reunion and she wasn't there and I got volunteered to take over for his grandpa. So, I played with him a little, and it came time to eat. So I was like, "Ok Aydn, let's go in and eat." And he's like, "No." So I'm like, "Aydn, let's go in and eat." And he's like, "No." So I grabbed his hand, and he sat down. I picked him up, set him on his feet, and he laid down. So I was like, "Aydn, please." And he was like, "No."

I had to pick him up and physically carry him inside. He's not super heavy, since he's only two, but my back doesn't like to carry things, so now my back aches, and I can't stand straight. :/

And this didn't just happen once. Literally every time I needed him to do something, like put on his coat or not beep the car horn to his grandparents' car, I had to go through this whole ordeal. The problem, I decided, is that I'm not forceful at all - I can't yell at him, I can't seem angry, or really anything but resigned. And I can't yank on his arm or anything because I feel like I'm going to hurt him, and that's even worse.

I feel like I'd make a terrible father. :(

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I feel like I'd make a terrible father. :(

As long as you don't actually beat him/her, I'd say you would make a pretty good one. If you let them walk over you, even at that age, they won't do anything you tell them, and they grow up that way: disrespecting, do what I want cause noone will stop me, punks. Discipline goes a long way. My three year old nephew is like that. Can't seem to get him to do anything without him just falling down, stopping and not moving, crying, etc. So we just pick him up, even if he is screaming, and make him. It sucks, but it teaches them.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

[bleep]ing city buses, at least half of them seem to believe they have the right of way all the time. I almost got run over by one today on my bike.

Depending on where you live, they often DO always have the right of way. :???:

Flyingjj.png

[bleep]ing city buses, at least half of them seem to believe they have the right of way all the time. I almost got run over by one today on my bike.

Depending on where you live, they often DO always have the right of way. :???:

I doubt they have the right of way over a cyclist/pedestrian.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Damnit.

I'm curious what was the closest anyone got to "winning" against you.

Only person who's come close is my one friend who only casually drinks when he's socializing, and even then, he doesn't drink often. So it's fair competition for someone like me, who never drinks at all.

On topic: Those days where your hair just won't co-operate. It's extremely annoying, and on occasion, painful. In a not so painful way that is, just annoying stinging. lol

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

"[insert friend's name here] answered: '2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2-2+2 x 0 ?' with 0."

194,004 people answered: 0.

L3TiX.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

"[insert friend's name here] answered: '2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2+2-2+2 x 0 ?' with 0."

194,004 people answered: 0.

L3TiX.jpg

There was a similar one where there were 7's, but the same thing happened. I never understood how that odd problem worked since the answer on my Ti-84 Silver gave a different response compared to me writing it.

Answer is 30 if I counted the 2s right.

Wolfram Alpha gives 26. I got 26 as well.

Then I just miscounted the 2s.

Actually, you probably counted them right but missed the minus at the second to last one.

Ahh you're right. I didn't see it.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

When my physics professor gives everyone an extra ten minutes on their test, and I can't use those minutes because I have a class right after.

I had to rush and made some stupid [bleep]ing mistakes...

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |