Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

The sheer stupidity of college kids is starting to wear me down. Most students can't describe anything without using "like" or "you know" four times in one sentence. Call me elitist, but the democratization of higher education has just empowered more stupid people to think they are intelligent.

I have to disagree with you here and blame the internet instead.

The sheer stupidity of college kids is starting to wear me down. Most students can't describe anything without using "like" or "you know" four times in one sentence. Call me elitist, but the democratization of higher education has just empowered more stupid people to think they are intelligent.

I have to disagree with you here and blame the internet instead.

I would like totally have to agree with you, you know... like yeah...

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Yep, they set the bar low because more students = more money.

rosssigfinal.jpg

The fact that everything in big business and government the world is about the benjamins, baby.

Fixed.

But seriously, money makes the world turn. Don't just blame it on corporations, blame it on humanity.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

The fact that everything in big business and government the world is about the benjamins, baby.

Fixed.

But seriously, money makes the world turn. Don't just blame it on corporations, blame it on humanity.

SHHHH! You'll alert the liberals!

:-#

PM me for fitocracy invite

Guest jrhairychest

In no particular order:

•  
  • People constantly texting on mobile phones
  • Using hazard lights as a way to justify illegal parking
  • BMW and Audi drivers as they seem to have a different set of rules to the rest of the road users
  • People palming off responsibility to someone else when it's their job (apply that to any walk of life)
  • People who smell
  • Religeous fanatics
  • Ugly people who think they're gorgeous
  • People with an over-inflated opinion of themselves
  • The cat that constantly needs to s**t on my lawn
  • The cats owner
  • People who use their race/gender/sexuality to make a fast buck from suing the arse of anyone and everyone
  • Crappy parents who use things like the internet as a way to babysit their kids
  • The crappy offspring from the point above
  • Using nearly a whole bogroll to wipe my arse
  • Running out of bogroll while still wiping my arse
  • Wiping my arse
  • Liberals

etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

God I feel better now :XD:

Fixed.

Yeah, but they could at least worry about ethics every once and a while.

Guest jrhairychest

.....................bogroll?

Toilet paper. What you use after you've pulled a face similar to :mad:

Never heard it called that before. Where are you from?

UK. North west near Liverpool.

Huh, about a week ago I was thinking that Steve Jobs should "drop dead so he could stop pushing his iCrap onto the world."

I'm not sure if I should feel delighted or awful...

bender-smoking.jpg

Eh, they're both fine choices, whatever floats your boat.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I really hate it when I'm working concessions and someone comes up, orders, I tell them what they owe, hold out my hand, and they just throw the money on the counter. I'M HOLDING MY HAND OUT CAN'T YOU JUST GIVE IT TO ME. Someone at school did that today in the lunch line. He ordered a bowl of vegetables, and the lunch lady held out her hand the entire minute it took him to get his money out, and he just threw it on the counter and left. I mean... really?

I work at a Subway, so I do the cashier thing, too.

One time, this couple came in and ordered 2 sandwiches totalling about 10 dollars. And while I was still making the sandwiches, they just started counting out nickels and dimes on the counter. Then they showed me 10 piles on there and then took out more to buy some cookies. Then they left! Took me a long time to [bleep]ing pick that [cabbage] up and put it in the coin dispenser.

I know people are allowed to use coins, but holy [cabbage], 10+ dollars in nickels and dimes..... :mad:

/rant.

Staurolite.png

I really hate it when I'm working concessions and someone comes up, orders, I tell them what they owe, hold out my hand, and they just throw the money on the counter. I'M HOLDING MY HAND OUT CAN'T YOU JUST GIVE IT TO ME. Someone at school did that today in the lunch line. He ordered a bowl of vegetables, and the lunch lady held out her hand the entire minute it took him to get his money out, and he just threw it on the counter and left. I mean... really?

One time, this couple came in and ordered 2 sandwiches totalling about 10 dollars. And while I was still making the sandwiches, they just started counting out nickels and dimes on the counter. Then they showed me 10 piles on there and then took out more to buy some cookies. Then they left! Took me a long time to [bleep]ing pick that [cabbage] up and put it in the coin dispenser.

I know people are allowed to use coins, but holy [cabbage], 10+ dollars in nickels and dimes..... :mad:

/rant.

What evil bastards wouldn't use rolls if they're going to pay in coins?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Or at least put them in stacks: like a stack of all quarters or $1 stacks of dimes.

But I'll just use a CoinStar machine.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

/rant.

I once paid for my subway with 4 gift cards and pocket change.

For theatre class we were asked to share a painful memory/secret, in order to make the group more close-knit, as that helps with cooperation according to the teacher. Although it seems the exercise completely missed the mark for some students, eg:

Student A shares painful memory

Student B says their past is more painful

Student A insists their suffering was greater

Student B reiterates and says student A's suffering is nothing compare to what they have endured

Student C waits for their turn and shares childhood rape story, although of course without any gruesome details, and everyone shuts up

After the shock from student C's memory passes, student D goes and point out that some unnamed people in Africa have suffered more than everyone in the room and thus everyone's suffering is irrelevant

You'd expect a lot of 20-somethings to have better behaviour. I cringed as the events were unfolding, looks like something out of primary school. People have such victim mentalities, you'd think they would be happy for having had easier lives. But nope, it was made into a contest of who's had the crappiest life. I hate those, especially since the rape victim was the only one that really had anything to complain about.

2480+ total