Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Throwing up seems to fix any of my illnesses...

I absolutely abhor the feeling of throwing up. I had pretty bad experiences with stomach viruses when I was younger, which explains it.

I ended up missing my English III final in Junior year because of one. I was annoyed my 96 dropped to 89 because of it, and I was only one of two who had 90+ in that class (because I took things seriously). It was more annoying when I got demonized for throwing up on way to school despite how I couldn't do a thing about it.

What the [bleep] they didn't let you make it up?

I actually returned the next day to work on my last two finals, but had the time constrains between making up Chemistry or English. Chemistry was rather easy, but when I went to the English classroom, the door was locked because the teacher left. :|

I absolutely abhor the feeling of throwing up. I had pretty bad experiences with stomach viruses when I was younger, which explains it.

I ended up missing my English III final in Junior year because of one. I was annoyed my 96 dropped to 89 because of it, and I was only one of two who had 90+ in that class (because I took things seriously). It was more annoying when I got demonized for throwing up on way to school despite how I couldn't do a thing about it.

I actually returned the next day to work on my last two finals, but had the time constrains between making up Chemistry or English. Chemistry was rather easy, but when I went to the English classroom, the door was locked because the teacher left. :|

I wouldn't have taken that as an excuse to get that low on the final, I would have went and talked to administration.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I wouldn't have taken that as an excuse to get that low on the final, I would have went and talked to administration.

Yeah, I still regret not being able to make up my English final. At least my grade was higher than the majority of the people in the class and I profited in knowledge from actually paying attention in the class.

Being cold-resistant to the point I can only feel comfortable when it's 50-60 range. Due to a majority of people who prefer 75+ degrees, it feels like hell for me most of the year until it's November.

*Turns down the heater while family is away*

Out of bias, I dislike it when someone thinks they'll get frostbite when it's 60 or so degrees and throw a fit until the heater is turned on too high. :|

Being cold-resistant to the point I can only feel comfortable when it's 50-60 range. Due to a majority of people who prefer 75+ degrees, it feels like hell for me most of the year until it's November.

Out of bias, I dislike it when someone thinks they'll get frostbite when it's 60 or so degrees and throw a fit until the heater is turned on too high. :|

Had to convert to Celsius to know what temperatures you meant, but I tell you, we're the same! In my appartment (especially these days where temperature goes below 0), when I have people I they keep their coat on >.<

Had to convert to Celsius to know what temperatures you meant, but I tell you, we're the same! In my appartment (especially these days where temperature goes below 0), when I have people I they keep their coat on >.<

I can convert Celsius to Fahrenheit. It's C (Celsius degree number) x 1.8, then add 32. Odd that is only one of the few things from science I still remember.

It's funny my mom grew up in the Northeast and she says I am more tolerant to the cold now than she was as a teen. :P

Holy [bleep]. I had my toenail ripped out on the 28th of September and the irritated skin on the side of my toe still hasn't gone away. Apparently my nail bed grew back too fast and so now it's possible that the nail bed is irritating the skin.

So [bleep]ing pissed. I knew I'd get screwed over and have to deal with it again.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

When I'm typing and someone is looking over my shoulder.

This. The worst thing is wondering if they are secretly judging you from what you are typing.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

People that do an illegitimate act of "kindness" just to force you to say "thanks".

Not to sound like an ass, but I know several people who do it just to feel smug and show it on their face, a relative or two included. I only give thanks when someone is actually being nice.

People who take pictures of themselves in mirrors. Is it really that difficult for you to ask somebody to take a picture of you?

You could also turn the phone around and use the reflection to see your phone, taking the picture without the camera in the shot.

People who take pictures of themselves in mirrors. Is it really that difficult for you to ask somebody to take a picture of you?

Add in the additional awkwardness when you can see their toilet in the reflection. When that happens, I comment on their porcelain throne instead of noting their new haircut or phone just to throw the focus off.

Yeah, I'm a trolling jerk.

Add in the additional awkwardness when you can see their toilet in the reflection. When that happens, I comment on their porcelain throne instead of noting their new haircut or phone just to throw the focus off.

I can't stand mirror pictures either.

I can't stand mirror pictures either.

I swear half the people I know who do them dress like they're from a gang or do gang-style poses to compensate for doing something annoying like a mirror picture.

Of course, it adds more fuel for my arsenal.