Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

We have cameras in our High School, and an officer who's in the school for about half the time, but that's extreme. American public highschools sound like hellholes tbh.

It's not that bad. So far the worst things that have happened in my time of being here was a pig being stabbed to death and a trash can being lit on fire. Only 2 people have died, but one had cancer and the other had muscular dystrophy.

I'm assuming the pig wasn't just in biology class. Care to explain?

We have cameras in our High School, and an officer who's in the school for about half the time, but that's extreme. American public highschools sound like hellholes tbh.

It's not that bad. So far the worst things that have happened in my time of being here was a pig being stabbed to death and a trash can being lit on fire. Only 2 people have died, but one had cancer and the other had muscular dystrophy.

I'm assuming the pig wasn't just in biology class. Care to explain?

If you're in the FFA then you get to raise an animal for competitions. Some kid got mad at somebody and decided that the most rational way of settling the conflict was killing his pig. The security camera caught it all and they showed the footage on every TV on the campus to try to get the students to identify the kid.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

thank god I only have to do this once lol

So you hope.

Na, I'm just teasing. I don't understand the point of having huge weddings to be honest. It is just too much work.

@Nooblet.

Talking about Runescape in OT is frowned upon, and a lot of people here in OT don't even play Runescape anymore. Dungeoneering is a mini-game anyway though.

When people read the Thread and find "what annoys the hell" out of someone then posting about the thing to annoy them.

Nice flame bait but no cigar sir.

waAhvEI.png

thank god I only have to do this once lol

So you hope.

Na, I'm just teasing. I don't understand the point of having huge weddings to be honest. It is just too much work.

@Nooblet.

Talking about Runescape in OT is frowned upon, and a lot of people here in OT don't even play Runescape anymore. Dungeoneering is a mini-game anyway though.

When people read the Thread and find "what annoys the hell" out of someone then posting about the thing to annoy them.

Nice flame bait but no cigar sir.

Actually what Vezon says it true. Most people do not like talking about RS in OT. That's why it's called "Off Topic".

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

That is the most pathetic troll I've ever seen, and I used to be an active RSOFer.

Seconded. I've even been through the golden age of trolling and the era of trolling before they were simply grouped with flamers. :roll:

@obfuscator: I always disliked group projects. I know why it's necessary but I've been grouped with so many asinine groups in high school it's made me question if society just dislikes the extremely introverted. *remembers being the one doing all the work half the time*

<_<

That is the most pathetic troll I've ever seen, and I used to be an active RSOFer.

Seconded. I've even been through the golden age of trolling and the era of trolling before they were simply grouped with flamers. :roll:

meh.ro5804.jpg

Golden age of trolling?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

When I'm playing the single player of a game that JUST came out, and my friends spam party invites.

I want to play and experience the story, not listen to how your day at school went or how bullshit move some guy pulled in Gears.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

[ego_trip] On the trolling note: I still remember abck before I ahd an account ehre I made ana ccount called "snuggylove" and added all the active posters in the "Noobs say the Funniest Things" thread. And then proceeded to troll. I got at least eight posts with screenshots of me, and even more speculating. [/ego_trip]

And when I was your age, us trolls had to WORK to annoy people.

Why, once I had to run naked through the desert FOUR TIMES to upset an emo kid.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

meh.ro5804.jpg

Golden age of trolling?

When trolling was more articulate and well-positioned jabs. Now it's just flame baiting and a free-for-all of 10-year-olds on any topic within the first page.

Teachers who suck at teaching and then think you don't have any other classes.

It's worse when they somehow get a promotion and end up principal after 2 years on the job. Then they spread their unworkable plan that was used in their class on the class group (had 4 principals at my school, one for each group).

There used to be a teacher at my school who wrote up a mute kid for talking.

For some reason, that's hard to believe. Did she not know he was mute at the time (substitute teacher)? And if she found out, did she 'retract' her write up or give it to the person who was talking?

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |