Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

*insert "Rs? Not in my OT" picture here*

:ohnoes:

I think that image was before your time here. It used to be every time someone posted anything related to RS that someone would post the picture.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Speaking of which, my printer won't work with this computer.  And it never did, so System Restore won't help!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I remember reading somewhere that the reason black and white documents require some colored ink is because each printer has a "signature" that it prints on everything that you can't see so it can be traced back to the printer it came from. I have no clue if this is true or not, but I didn't just make it up.

On-topic: When customers don't know how to give you their money and try to anyway. I can't tell you the number of times I've had a customer at work hand me the bills and change all at once. They'll like fold a dollar bill or something in half, hide 37 cents in it, and hand it to you in such a way that if you grab it in any way that isn't the way they were just holding it, fireworks of coins will appear. Then they get annoyed that I dropped their money.

Related: People who claim to hate change (The money kind). Personally, I love change. I have a container in my room that I fill up with whatever I acquire over time and cash it in after like a year and, BAM, there's $300 that I wouldn't have otherwise had if I just threw my money at stray cats or whatever people do with their change. I don't really care if you want to pay with exact change, but please don't dig for a penny for 2 minutes when I have a line that's half a mile long. It's not even just the stereotypical old women that do this. It's a significant portion of the population that doesn't seem to have one demographic make up the majority of it.

Ironically, they probably think they're doing you a favor by not making you count out 99 cents of change (or whatever) :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

my real estate/landlords.

This place is seriously pissing me off. The community kitchen is never cleaned appropriately, I have drug dealers living across from me with the stench flowing in each time he opens his door, there are [bleep]ing COCKROACHES everywhere in the building and they've never done a pest inspection including coming into my room via pipes and the kitchen AND they've never fixed any of the broken things in this room since i first lodged it when I first moved in.

As soon as my friends organise a place to move to, I'm lodging a lease break and demanding they pay me back my bond for failing to uphold their tenant agreement. I'll pay for the usual cleaning fee like dry cleaning for the carpet etc, but if they try and dodge it and withhold my bond, They can bet their arse I'll drag them to court.

Popoto.~<3