Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

How easy it is to misclick on things when browsing websites on a cellphone.

I just went in the wrong thread, ended up in real life pictures thread and then accidentally liked an old post from 2013 where somebody posted a picture of them. Scroll all the way up so I can go back to main page of the forums, then as the page finishes loading, it goes back to that post and I end up hitting Like.

Well now that's awkward.

• Like 2

Crickets. They smell horrible, they die really fast, and they are hard to catch.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Can you feed spiders with dead crickets? That's what we used for my hedgehog

No. They won't eat dead things. However, they will eat dying things, and by dying I mean you crush the crickets immediately before offering so that they're still twitching and stuff. If it doesn't move, it won't be interested.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Ya, fairly certain they still get the notification for it though o.o

Lmfao.

So I logged out of TIF a while ago to discourage me from reading it, so I was browsing the forum while logged out. Read this thread, and found out you could spam people with notifications, and I was like, "I've gotta try that!" So I logged in and checked my notifications, just to check on the cat thread.

4hHrvvH.png

I had to load up the thread before I made the connection.

• Like 1

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Ya, fairly certain they still get the notification for it though o.o

Lmfao.

So I logged out of TIF a while ago to discourage me from reading it, so I was browsing the forum while logged out. Read this thread, and found out you could spam people with notifications, and I was like, "I've gotta try that!" So I logged in and checked my notifications, just to check on the cat thread.

4hHrvvH.png

I had to load up the thread before I made the connection.

Btw, someone should post on the Post a Picture of a Cat and Write What Sound You Think The Cat is Making at the Time of the Picture when the Picture is Being Taken of the Cat thread. :thumbup:

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Yeah and I got 34 notifications afterwards.

Was wondering why I had so many, I thought itam's blog suddenly became super active

Then it hit me and I understood what was going on.

(Checked the forums for something and saw the notifications but I only checked them hours later)