Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

I draw embarrassing things. You'll find out the weird stuff I'm into by looking at my pictures. But it's not like I don't want people to look at them. So I'll just leave this here and back away slowly. I'm not good, expect nothing except maybe mental scarring.

[hide]

Drawings

Tweet

[/hide]

Self-confidence, dude

For people who only post here in off-topic, what do you usually navigate to? Like do you load forum.tip.it or do you have the specific Off-Topic section bookmarked and just go from there?

Firefox remembers my tabs so I just leave an OT tab open.

For people who only post here in off-topic, what do you usually navigate to? Like do you load forum.tip.it or do you have the specific Off-Topic section bookmarked and just go from there?

I have an off-topic bookmark on my bookmarks toolbar

Ah interesting, did not expect so many responses :XD:. If Devnull comes in here, he'll try to abduct you all to Forum Games... :unsure:

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I draw embarrassing things. You'll find out the weird stuff I'm into by looking at my pictures. But it's not like I don't want people to look at them. So I'll just leave this here and back away slowly. I'm not good, expect nothing except maybe mental scarring.

[hide]

Drawings

Tweet

[/hide]

Art is supposed to be weird and embarrassing. If it's not weird and embarrassing, then it's not genuine.

• Like 2

Wow those look nice, I like the shading in a lot of them. You have talent :D.

I'm not good at taking compliments but thank you. Shading is always a little scary, it can mess up the picture completely if I do it wrong

Art is supposed to be weird and embarrassing. If it's not weird and embarrassing, then it's not genuine.

That's interesting, I hadn't thought of it that way before.

2480+ total

• 4 weeks later...

And we have self-service kiosks in some places. You scan and pack everything.

Hangovers.

Is it bad that I've never had a hangover?

You're lucky, they suck. I stopped getting headaches, but instead I just feel like garbage all day.

Or you didn't drink enough before.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Cuz you either get a hangover or you wake up drunk. I'd rather drive to work/school with a hangover

How does having a hangover mean you're not drunk anymore?

Edit: Oh, I looked it up, apparently that's actually how it works. Interesting, I didn't actually know that. :P

• 2 weeks later...

So drink a gallon of water before you drink alcohol.

Is my understanding.

Wouldn't change anything, alcohol is a diuretic which means that water passed through the kidneys won't be re-uptaken/salvaged, you would also lose many salts (Sodium and Potassium) that would usually be salvage under non-alcoholic influence - which also contribute to the general unpleasantness of being hungover.

You will have more luck simply sipping water occasionally after you have done your drinking and between you go to sleep.

Furthermore, drinking a gallon of water in a short period of time would contribute heavily to water intoxication (loss of salts)

• Like 1

Luck be a Lady

Flossing all the junk out after devouring corn on the cob. Like it's making me do penance for eating vegetables! :(

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

A bit late, but the 145 writers/artists/morons who decided to boycott PEN for giving Charlie Hebdo a freedom of speech award because they are "for freedom of speech" but apparently not freedom to draw things have annoyed the Hell (or, as the Muslims say, Jahannam) out of me.  

Charlie Hebdo staff were shot for drawing about 3 cartoons in 3 years depicting an illiterate, likely schizophrenic 7th century Arabian warlord who some people think had a hotline to God. If they did not stand up for freedom of speech, I don't know what the [bleep] counts as standing up for it. Certainly the 145 useful idiots - using their right to free speech to advocate not having freedom of speech - are a lot, lot worse.

• Like 1

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Agnostic.

But that has nothing to do with my belief that freedom of speech should include the right to mock religious figures. Most sane people think that. 

• Like 1

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

It's very possible to be in favor of free speech while strongly disagreeing with what certain groups actually say, and not wanting to endorse or support them for it. To suggest that using their right to free speech to nonviolently disagree means they "advocate not having freedom of speech" is downright deplorable.

But by all means, keep trying to discredit people that disagree with you as enemies of free speech.