Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

How Notepad supports Ctrl+left/right to scroll between words, Ctrl+Delete to clear the entirety of the remaining line, but refuses to acknowledge Ctrl+Backspace to delete words. I know, I know, I should download Notepad++...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Would it be too harsh to say that people annoy me?   :rolleyes:

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Someone put a cement block in the middle of the sidewalk somewhere. The logic of said action baffles me.

"Lol you didn't slip on the ice and snow? Here, this will cement your fate!"

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Also I must either have gained some weight or the fabric become old, because yesterday the seat of my pants tore while I was just minding my own business sitting at home in my comfy chair. RIP.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Writing problems:

Apparently some people don't get that "can we talk about this later" doesn't mean "why yes, I can dedicate the next seven hours to your self insert's personal romance arc even though I JUST TOLD YOU THAT I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH OF THE OUTLINE DONE TO TELL YOU HOW TO MAKE IT FIT IN WITH THE REST OF THE PLOT" And did I mention that he only caught wind of the project yesterday and is now demanding that I have it done by next month because even if I've been meticulously writing and rewriting everything to build a consistent and living setting for the better part of six months, he really wants to see that romance subplot and that is clearly more important than everything else in my life and I should drop everything and finish it even though he's monopolizing literally all of my free time and energy for this one [bleep]ing love triangle

So basically, six months worth of hobbyist tinkering ruined in a day.

Arceus is because Editorial Panel pecking order

A friend who is now unbelievably hyped for it because I mentioned it once when he brought up a general story element from something else, apparently, which isn't a bad thing in itself except said friend is extremely persistent and has very little regard for the fact that I can't sit down and work on it 24/7. Sort of feeds the positive feedback loop of secrecy that I'm starting to cultivate for whatever projects I happen to have.

I'm not that bad am I? :(

Anyway when I lay or sit on my bed and then touch metal I get an annoying static electricity shock every time. Every. Single. Time. So annoying!

• Like 1

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

I'm not that bad am I? :(

Yes, you are the absolute worst. How dare you, you evil authority person you!

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER and such

Well, at least you didn't say I deserved the static shocks or anything! Always look on the bright side...

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

I hate gated communities. They're a pain in the ass for everyone that doesn't live there and they drive up the prices of otherwise average homes/apartments because apparently adding a gate makes a place more "upscale". 

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

My roommate is a sub-par cook at best but always criticizes my cooking (without tasting it, just watching me make it). He came into the kitchen while I was making a pan sauce just now and decided to talk shit about what I was doing. Basically while I was seasoning it he was telling me that I was adding too many different spices ("I feel like if you're not making Indian food, 4 different spices are too many").

The sauce was literally just sauteed onions and garlic in butter, then added red wine.  I put some brown sugar, cinnamon, cumin, chili powder, and ginger.  After telling me it was going to be "too crowded" (His rebuttal to me saying that complexity of flavor was a good thing), he decided to try it (after I told him he couldn't have any).  His comment was that it was "bland".

Mother [bleep]er talked shit about me over seasoning the sauce and then complained about the exact opposite.  In his defense, I meant to add a little soy sauce to bring out the flavor a bit more, but I forgot because he was bothering me while I tried to cook.

He said he probably has more taste-buds than me and that's why he doesn't need to season his food (what?). But he really likes the chili I make that has probably 8 or 9 spices and he liked the beans that I made the other day that were in a sauce of basically every spice we have in the kitchen.

tl;dr: My friend is an annoying little shit sometimes who likes to have opinions on and complain about things that literally in no way effect him. I'm totally going to drink his milk tomorrow to get back at him hahaha

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Have you noticed that the cashiers in the express lanes bag stuff more slowly? It just feels like in the regular aisles they bag the stuff and don't mess around ._. Maybe it's just that they have a second person there to help them half the time though, I don't know...

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Have you noticed that the cashiers in the express lanes bag stuff more slowly? It just feels like in the regular aisles they bag the stuff and don't mess around ._. Maybe it's just that they have a second person there to help them half the time though, I don't know...

Here in germany we usually don't have someone to do the bagging. The cashier slides it over the scanner, you bag it yourself. And tbh, I'm happy with that - A nearby supermarket had helpers for bagging, with a tip jar. Annoyed the hell out of me. Sure it may be slightly faster because I might not be completely done packing when the cashier is done and I need to pay, but we're talking about a few seconds. And I can't stand anything where tips are expected instead of a thank you for a good service that went beyond what's required anyway. Usually I'd use the lane where nobody was there to help with the packing, even if the line was longer...