Favorite alcoholic beverage?

stevepole

A head shot.

1 shot tequila.

1 shot absinthe.

Blows you AWAY!

An Absinthe waterfall is on my list to do as well!

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just remembered why i never tried apple sourz

i tried this

and swore to stay away from fruit liqueur after. worst drink ive ever had. i think someone here suggested it. ugh.

Yep, it was someone here, I remember it.

My friend has a full bottle of that stuff lying around... we each had a drink and never opened it again.

hiccup.png

• 2 months later...

Give me a glass of scotch.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Managed to get a bottle of mickey finns and a 70cl bottle of peach schnapps for about £5 for the two the other day, still haven't had the occasion to drink them but they are both very nice.

A freind introduced me to this a few weekends ago:

kopparberg%20cider.jpg

The strawberry and lime is oh so nice.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

The coolest looking bottle I've seen would be this:

[hide]lucky+beer.jpg

Yup, a bottle in the shape of Buddha. :shades: [/hide]

The beers not too bad either.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

4loko comes in like a 16oz can and it's main appeal is that it's cheap and contains a lot of alcohol. Haven't tried one so I can't comment on it's taste.

I Finally got a chance to try some cider (Strongbow) recently and I have to say it's pretty good. Other then that I'm all about the vodkas & tonics right now.

tFtfA.jpg

gin smells fantastic.

Tastes great too. It's the only hard drink I can drink without flinching.

I have to be careful with gin & tonics (gins & tonic? lol...) because they hit me really quickly...lol.

Most of the time: Guinness or cider. I was introduced to ciders at a pub in Prague. Goooooood memories.... :)

A sort of weird thing: the only thing that makes me feel horribly hungover in the morning is wine. It's weird. I have no problems with hard liquor!

I'm a wuss, I'll take the soft stuff lol.

Usually Southern Comfort with lemonade and Magners.

Southern comfort is great with lemonade does actually get you smashed after a bit must I say :D

But yes im more of a whiskey man and with that it's only Jack Daniels with coke for me =)

I do have the odd aftershock and jagerbombs maybe a little bit of alize here and there

Veni vidi vici

I came, I saw, I conquered

Current Username : Bludclart

I'm keen to get some Hoegaarden beer, but it's so expensive here, like $17 for a four pack. FOUR. Eh, maybe for Christmas or something.

Yeah, Hoegaarden is pretty good, [bleep]ing expensive though. I think Franziskaner is $5 for 500ml bottle. So ... in terms of normal beer cans / bottle [375 mls] it's $22 for a six pack. Most occaisons I'd rather just get a Heinken or Carlsberg slab for $39.

I can't believe I haven't posted in this topic before. D:

We-ell, time to get to it, then. Bundaberg Red. That is all.

Since I am a horrible Australian, I have been really not fond of all the beer I've tasted so far.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men