Favorite alcoholic beverage?

stevepole

Since I am a horrible Australian, I have been really not fond of all the beer I've tasted so far.

Speaking of Australia, you guys are sick for making Fosters. SICK. :evil:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maker's Mark isn't bad. Tried some of the Winter Peppermint stuff and loved it. Smells like some fresh gum.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Since I am a horrible Australian, I have been really not fond of all the beer I've tasted so far.

Speaking of Australia, you guys are sick for making Fosters. SICK. :evil:

I think we've already touched on their awful beers, haha. VB, XXXX,and other such crap. Bloody awful.

rosssigfinal.jpg

• 1 month later...

Gotta love Coors Light. When the mountains are blue, your beer is as cold as the Rockie's. :P I don't drink much, partly because I'm underage; when I did drink though, that's what I had. So naturally it's my favorite.

Gotta love Coors Light. When the mountains are blue, your beer is as cold as the Rockie's. :P I don't drink much, partly because I'm underage; when I did drink though, that's what I had. So naturally it's my favorite.

So essentially you've been drinking tap water. Maybe you'll drink more often if you actually have something with >3% alcohol. [edit] not calling out Bows, I just really really really despise coors.

I've pretty much been drinking more and more beer lately... Pabst blue ribbon is nice and cheap even though it's bleh :thumbsup:

hiccup.png

So essentially you've been drinking tap water. Maybe you'll drink more often if you actually have something with >3% alcohol. [edit] not calling out Bows, I just really really really despise coors.

I've pretty much been drinking more and more beer lately... Pabst blue ribbon is nice and cheap even though it's bleh :thumbsup:

[hide]PBR.jpg[/hide]

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

[bleep] that, hipsters don't have the right to ruin a beer just like that. Do they seriously drink Pabst because it's bad and they think it makes them cool? Ugh, I bet they couldn't even hold more than one can of that stuff with their cardigans and horned rimmed glasses.... [bleep]ing hipsters. Ruined my morning that was already ruined, which is hard to ruin.

Death camp for cutie is pretty funny though :mrgreen:

hiccup.png

Usually when I drink I play games with friends (beer pong, quarters, etc.) I use beer or vodka but if I'm just hanging out at camp or with my gf and her parents I'll have a few beers/coolers. If we're having dinner or something special I have wine with them too.

My favorite? Dunno... Coors?

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

Ehh, I've never really gotten into drinking beer too much, unless it's Black Label. Usually just stick to cider and dry red wine (except drinking wine makes me feel like an old mandry.gif).

Hipsterhitler is epic win.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Wait...hipsters are drinking PBR?? When did this happen? The only people I've ever seen drink PBR are the redneck hunting/fishing type that I grew up around.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

gross.

beer disgusts me.

Sometimes I be drinking apple martinis and cosmopolitans.

i kid i kid.

Vodka, if anything, is what I drink. Don't like the taste much.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Vodka tastes disgusting. Always lifts my spirits though. I do think Pabst tastes okay. I only had apple martinis once and that was the most [bleep]ed up I've ever been. Couldn't even make out what time it was.

Personally loved gin the only time I've had it, buying that over vodka/whiskey for sure (after I turn 18 :cry:)

Also most beer here in holland is pretty good, especially when it's cold. Gets progressively worse with each hour out of the fridge though.

2dvjurb.png

I can't never bring myself into alcoholic drinks even if I've tried it. I'm only into sports drinks and non-alcoholic wines. Arizona ftmfw!

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

Wait...hipsters are drinking PBR?? When did this happen? The only people I've ever seen drink PBR are the redneck hunting/fishing type that I grew up around.

Drinking PBR and listening to bands that haven't formed yet.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!