Favorite alcoholic beverage?

stevepole

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok then, what is the cheapest beer where you guys live? Here we have "Southern Gold", which comes in gold cans, and is famous for being cheap, at $1(NZD) per can, usually people buy them in "slabs" of 4 6 packs, or 24. It's world famous for "economically" getting students drunk.

rosssigfinal.jpg

The cheapest beer here would probably be supermarket own brand stuff but that stuff is pretty much non-drinkable. Theres usually promotions on decent Lagers and stuff which i'd rather buy. Got 2 cases of Stella Artois and a case of Gaymers cider for £18 which is damn good.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Natural Light (natty) or Keystone are the cheapest where I live. I live near a college campus too so the beer distributers can get pretty competitive. I've seen as low as 10 bucks a case.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

anything, as long as i have my red bull chaser. hypnotiq goes down smooth, southern comfort for those nights when you want some feeling

for some reason everyone here likes wine but i don't get it. i've tasted it and it tastes like really strong flat soda, like someone left out a can of fruit soda overnight and added a ton of sugar and salt

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

Ok then, what is the cheapest beer where you guys live? Here we have "Southern Gold", which comes in gold cans, and is famous for being cheap, at $1(NZD) per can, usually people buy them in "slabs" of 4 6 packs, or 24. It's world famous for "economically" getting students drunk.

There are many beer options cheaper than southern gold. A crate of bushmans is $22 for 30 drinks (mill), 18 440ml cans of ranfurly is $20 (paknsave), depending on where you live carter, double brown and the countdown equivalent are under a dollar a drink (countdown/woolworths), and bear beer is $12 for 10 (mill). Not to mention local drops, ie flame and mash are usually 10 a doz in their area. Southern gold does have a bad rep in dunedin though

On topic though, I will normally drink my doz then dog a bottle of wine or scrumpy before town. Crate days are common, and I'll drink a cask of wine on the first tuesday of every month.

NICKELEY102.png

Carribba + Coke. The best.

Or Viru Valge (like Estonian national vodka) shots or in a coctail.

I don't like soft stuff at all.

16 here, drinking underage... God, wish I lived in Southern Europe, no drinking limit for most of the countries there.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

The cheapest beer I've ever seen was around 40 eurocents per can. People say it tastes like the waste of a nuclear powerplant though.

underbannerue0.gif

goldenhorde.png

I knew my eyes weren't plkaying tricks on me when i saw this thread...

Where to start?!

Well, i usually go for whatever beer or shots of on offer with the occasional jug of cocktails for myself :rolleyes:

I stick to the usual beers; Carlsberg, Budweiser, Stella Atrois. I also like Corona with a lime wedge when i can find it :thumbup:

I CAN drink guiness but only when i'm druk enough not to taste the deathness of it :L

As for shots...i love aftershock like! it's amazing :) Do shots of a mix of stronger alcohols from time to time too.

I've probaly had more stuff but I just can't remember them :) I love nights out :cool:

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Lemonade's worth a shot with the various sourz flavours. Much too sweet for me though, i'll stick to taking them as shots.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

just remembered why i never tried apple sourz

i tried this

midori.jpg

and swore to stay away from fruit liqueur after. worst drink ive ever had. i think someone here suggested it. ugh.

Did you drink it straight? Midori and ch'i is nice, it sounds fancy too. Maybe with lime or something.

NICKELEY102.png

just remembered why i never tried apple sourz

i tried this

and swore to stay away from fruit liqueur after. worst drink ive ever had. i think someone here suggested it. ugh.

Yep, it was someone here, I remember it.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Really truly, this weekend I came to the conclusion that there isn't ANY drink better than Caribba Negro rum + Coca Cola. The best drink ever.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc