Anyone care to explain?

Shortman422

Yeah I think that aquanite task is a waste of time. It's also disappointing with the fact that some tasks such as warped terrorbirds/tortoises can be avoided if you don't do a particular quest, but if you do the quest, you're punished by getting them as a task. It's wrong in my opinion, and Jagex SHOULD change it. We're penalized for doing quests.

And why arent cannoneers slayer task.....?

i bought aquanites as task sometimes i like em and sometimes i wish thier was an unlearn option...

StarViv.png

Yeah I think that aquanite task is a waste of time. It's also disappointing with the fact that some tasks such as warped terrorbirds/tortoises can be avoided if you don't do a particular quest, but if you do the quest, you're punished by getting them as a task. It's wrong in my opinion, and Jagex SHOULD change it. We're penalized for doing quests.

Warped tortoises are very good task, very profitable due to their tortoise shell drops (as well as rune picks etc), easy to bank/access, cannonable, multi, quick to kill, low damaging.. Love them ;P

Profins.png

specty.png

Warped tortoises are very good task, very profitable due to their tortoise shell drops (as well as rune picks etc), easy to bank/access, cannonable, multi, quick to kill, low damaging.. Love them ;P

How do you cannon the task when there is only 2 spaws :S? for me atleast, cannoning would just make me wait longer for them to respawn. same problem with kalphites.

Why do everyone hate aquanites? I mean they are just like any other slayer creature but for the fact that they use mage. I'm quite happy that i unlocked them.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

How do you cannon the task when there is only 2 spaws :S? for me atleast, cannoning would just make me wait longer for them to respawn. same problem with kalphites.

Why do everyone hate aquanites? I mean they are just like any other slayer creature but for the fact that they use mage. I'm quite happy that i unlocked them.

it all comes down to personal preference i guess, for example: i enjoy each and every dragon task, while most people seem to hate them.

OT: yeah it's clearly a bug (and sadly i have to say one of many lately), report it but don't expect a fix any time soon (like with fish flingers :unsure: )

Lord_Beloved.png

OMG THERE'S A BUG?!

IN A GAME?!!?!ONE1!!

SOMEONE TELL THE PRESS

I really don't see any discussion value in this.

Since we just merged General Discussion and Runescape Bugs together, this thread fits here, regaurdless of whether you deem it discussion worth. ;)

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

no aquanites = more ice wyrms or any other tasks you prefer.

sure slayer is all about variety, but still, it's still more efficient to have more of the tasks that are efficient.

if i could have nothing but bloodvelds, I would.

Naaxi.png