If you could bring people out of retirement..

Danny_TeamDan

It depends really, some have retired because the Clan Leader retired, if they came back, then there is a slight chance of the retired people to come back.

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

Get them back into warring by joining a team that isn't very active and then start playing runescape in general. What I mean is not just by starting to war again, but doing things in runescape like train their account, make money and do activities. Then when they are active again have them join an active clan.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

Rivalries normally get members excited again. People are much more interested in something when there's competition.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Rivalries normally get members excited again. People are much more interested in something when there's competition.

So would you tell them hey man we've got this intense rivalry you should join? Or start making rivalries and talking bout it and they would just want to join?

6590ew.jpg

Gladz for #1 if we can get our ~200 retireds active again. B)

Rivalries are the best way to get members back into the game. I won't purposely recruit anyone, however, since rivalries often tend to decrease as time continues and it's likely that they would drift back into retirement after 1-2 months.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Well, I think just the active community will entice the person into coming out of retirement. We've had our ex-High Council member come out of retirement because of this, and I know of another ex-High Council that's also agreed to rejoin when school ends. :thumbsup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like to ask people to come out of retirement. If they retired in the first place, they're obviously doing something good with their life--because it's not runescape lol.

^ read

kristn.png

I don't like to ask people to come out of retirement. If they retired in the first place, they're obviously doing something good with their life--because it's not runescape lol.

Or they're playing WOW...

I would take provocative pics and give to them if they rejoined.

I bet the clan worlds going to retire now.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

• 2 weeks later...

Pssh I play WoW :P

Not anymore, I cancelled my subscription.

In terms of the topic though, I don't think there's really much you can do other than let people know there's a spot for them if they want it. A lot of people who retire come back in a very "halfhearted" manner which just ends up hurting their previous reputation and doesn't help the clan much.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti