Lazy Jerks

Tim_Tam_Tan_Tien

Now, this isn't a rant about any certain players, or about how F2P Personally operates..

Basicly, im sick of the way people treat eachother in Runescape. Everywhere i go i see;

"Lool shuddup noob you sucks cause you got no money!",

"Noob! You got a fm/cook skillcape and they ezy to get so u suck!"

I understand that Runescape is a place where there is a certain degree of competition, so i can understand why people say things like this.

What i don't understand is why people insist on coming and training next to me! I've spent about 10 maybe 15 minutes searching for a world with nobody training

at the spiders in SOS. Yet of course some jerk lvl 80 comes along and starts killing in the same spot as me. I mean sure, its a free world you can do what you want

right? (Well at least that's what im expecting people to say in response to this) But couldn't you at least have the decency to just find a free world and not interrupt someone? You not only cut my experience, but you're not maximizing yours either, SO JUST LEAVE!

This has happened to me while im powermining in Alkharid (If this was falador then i understand that it's relatively impossible to find a free world..), I'm sitting between the iron rocks and just dropping the ores as they come, and some random just comes up and starts mining only ONE of the rocks. I mean, come on, just switch worlds and you get two, i get two, everybody's happy!!

Maybe im too used to P2P where i encountered almost nobody while training, and even then, they were usually nice enough to hop worlds if i asked.

[/rant]

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

There's a lot of little kids on f2p, no denying that. Some of them are kind-hearted/uncorrupted, they're usually around 8-12 years old, sometimes they don't know any better (based on annoying in-game actions). Most of the utter jerks I've encountered say they are between 13-16, many in p2p. they insult everyone younger than them for being a noob, and everyone older than them for being a sad 'no-lifer' for 'still playing this game'. I like to intellectually screw with them XP.

I don't see a first-come-first-serve basis sign anywhere in any place with monsters.

Don't get me wrong, I do agree that they're idiots for trying to crash you, lowering everyone's exp rates, but they have a right to do it if they want to - you're not paying Jagex any more money for special privileges or anything. If they're really annoying you, then why don't you just switch worlds? As you said, how hard can it be?

Is sharing spiders so hard? I mean, to my knowledge, there are a good number of spiders down there. At least enough for you and the lvl 80. :|

Although, I do agree with the mining part. Definitely annoying.

Is sharing spiders so hard? I mean, to my knowledge, there are a good number of spiders down there. At least enough for you and the lvl 80. :|

It's not hard to share. It's just extremely rude when you're training there for a while and someone just comes in and steals them from you.

Link0000109.png

Going for:

85 Mining

50 Dungeoneering

60 Runecrafting

99 Firemaking achieved 24th June 2010!

ITT: Op can't defend training spots.

Runescape is a mirror of the real life, you don't like someone getting into your traffic lane? Slow down, or pass that [bleep].

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I usually hop worlds if there are too many people. E.G. I find if there are any more than 2 other people at abby demons at the slayer tower, I hop. Otherwise you find other players stand there for a while after they have killed an abby demon, then you expect them to attack the abby demon right next to them.

But being polite, I wait to see if they attack it. If they take too long and I attack it, then usually a fight starts and it ends up with something along the lines of 'omg get your own monster'. Yet they were the one taking forever to attack the next abby demon. In this case I just hop to save myself from those situations occuring.

I can understand if there are a few people at 'your' spot, but 1 person really isn't enough to warrant a full blown war against who deserves to be there. From my experience ranging giant spiders in the security stronghold, there are more than enough to go around for 2, sometimes (but slightly pushing it...) 3 people.

The only thing I can suggest is to hop worlds, otherwise you may get into a fight which really isn't worth your time (trust me). We can only hope Jagex multiply or even triple the amount of monsters people usually kill, otherwise it will only get worse.

2vuhgcn.png

Unfortunately, this is a common occurrence in F2P due to the low number of good training spots and high number of players/bots (especially when mining). Very little can be done about it except to either leave or regularly beat them to the resource so they leave.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Yes because you own every training spot and everyone should cater to you to make it easier for you to train and everyone should hop worlds when you tell them to and everyone should forget to use proper grammar and use run-on sentences..

You're an idiot.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Yes because you own every training spot and everyone should cater to you to make it easier for you to train and everyone should hop worlds when you tell them to and everyone should forget to use proper grammar and use run-on sentences..

You're an idiot.

I am trying to prove a point: The game doesn't revolve around the OP. If you train at a spot for a period of time and suddenly you get pissy over someone coming over and killing/mining/etc the same thing you are, it shows you have been playing the game too much and you need to relax. Spiders are more common then most NPC's anyway.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

I bought w77 spiders from Jagex, I demand anyone who goes to w77 spiders be banned.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Tbh the op's sig just made me kinda disregard his whole post. I'm sure everyone is thinking it, I am just saying it.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

It's rude to think you own a world. People want to train. Why do you think you deserve a spot entirely to yourslef?

I never said i deserved a spot entirely to myself, but wouldn't you consider it rude if someone came and interrupted your training when they could have just have easily switched worlds? I'm not saying that i want to own a world.. Personally, i'll switch worlds because it's not worth my effort, nor will i gain any respect from the people that im annoying.

Tbh the op's sig just made me kinda disregard his whole post. I'm sure everyone is thinking it, I am just saying it.

Lol. It's a webcomic, try reading one sometime. And as a counter attack, 30H3? Listen to some REAL music please.

I never said i deserved a spot entirely to myself, but wouldn't you consider it rude if someone came and interrupted your training when they could have just have easily switched worlds? I'm not saying that i want to own a world.. Personally, i'll switch worlds because it's not worth my effort, nor will i gain any respect from the people that im annoying.

With over 100,000 people in game at any point in time, with only 170 worlds, its hard to keep a spot to yourself, especially if you are F2P. Lets say there are 40,000 F2P people online. That is approximately 500 players in a F2P world. Now with limited training spots, any common spot , like the SOS, is bound to have someone there or will have someone there eventually. You are just one of many who want to train in a limited area. You can either wait for Jagex to expand free player area or get membership. (This is all assuming you are a free player since you train in SOS.)

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Now, this isn't a rant about any certain players, or about how F2P Personally operates..

Basicly, im sick of the way people treat eachother in Runescape. Everywhere i go i see;

"Lool shuddup noob you sucks cause you got no money!",

"Noob! You got a fm/cook skillcape and they ezy to get so u suck!"

I understand that Runescape is a place where there is a certain degree of competition, so i can understand why people say things like this.

What i don't understand is why people insist on coming and training next to me! I've spent about 10 maybe 15 minutes searching for a world with nobody training

at the spiders in SOS. Yet of course some jerk lvl 80 comes along and starts killing in the same spot as me. I mean sure, its a free world you can do what you want

right? (Well at least that's what im expecting people to say in response to this) But couldn't you at least have the decency to just find a free world and not interrupt someone? You not only cut my experience, but you're not maximizing yours either, SO JUST LEAVE!

This has happened to me while im powermining in Alkharid (If this was falador then i understand that it's relatively impossible to find a free world..), I'm sitting between the iron rocks and just dropping the ores as they come, and some random just comes up and starts mining only ONE of the rocks. I mean, come on, just switch worlds and you get two, i get two, everybody's happy!!

Maybe im too used to P2P where i encountered almost nobody while training, and even then, they were usually nice enough to hop worlds if i asked.

[/rant]

Er, frankly, if your fighting something that took you 10-15 minutes, I don't blame him for not spending 10-15 minutes of his time for a free world.....

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

If I want to fight for your spot, that's my choice. If you want to stay and try to keep it, that's your choice. And if you hop into a world where I'm training, you have just as much of a right to fight with me for the spot. Why does it matter who got there first? What matters is that right now, there are two people in one spot, and either player can choose to hop worlds. So either deal with it or you can leave.

I respect your right to rant about it if you must, but I'm afraid I can't muster much sympathy for you.

You don't know what world is occupied until you get to that training spot...

I highly recommend using foreign worlds or ones with low population if you are looking for training spots that you know are crowded...