1 hr cwri

Classic Mid bounds

melee/binds/range

no blasts

no corr

rings on

3 sniper cap

north spawn attacks

War started with Downfall pulling 31 to Blasphemy's 27. We knew at this point all we were going to do was dominate. We had a rough start but after that we just completely dominated. Almost all of our piles were KOs except for a few got a couple of good drags. Our members were tanking very great throughout the whole fight not letting Blasphemy get very many kills. During the fight more of our members starting getting on with us peaking at 37 people. Blasphemy couldn't hold their numbers that well. 40 minutes in we decided to call off snipers to give them some slack. Overall it was an enjoyable fight, some of our newer recruits got some good practice. Good fight Blasphemy and good luck in your future wars. Great job today Downfall lets keep getting these high pulls!

Starting:

1a3ca.png

Ending:

dwga0x.png

War pictures:

5i3fug7p.png

hg9f0o.png

x1a16fkl.png

All i have for now.

358s5k1.gifProud Downfall Leader

vince_sig.png

1st , And wow Impressive pull , Looks like you guys can now war like Lgz or tk in full outs for week preps if you keep pulling this this :):))

GGood job:)

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

:::Violent Resolution:::

If you dont like my posts , Deal with it

Lol Eos , Keep begging :D http://imgur.com/gsvgD.png

100712171821.png

solid pull guys... hope to see it keep rising. :thumbup:

couldnt make it sadly... was on the road :/

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

You forgot to add that you called Dragonwood to help you spam so you could scare Blasphemy ;). I was watching. Gratz though downfall :thumbup:

phimproved.png

You forgot to add that you called Dragonwood to help you spam so you could scare Blasphemy ;). I was watching. Gratz though downfall :thumbup:

they called DW to help them spam to scare blas?

i bet u shocked blas to death with ur high spams :thumbup:

nicely done

kristn.png

They had a war lol.....

Good Work Guys

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dw were fighting eternity i believe (correct me if im wrong), and they decided to follow us for some reason and put up a spam o.O

67k0d - imma beast

gf blas ;)

First 5 minutes in we already knew what we were in for. This war was important for us in many ways even if we did get dominated throughout, we got what we wanted from it and were never planning on leaving the portal.

Heard you guys saying we mass sniped, but we didn't, just at one point we had a confused pile otherwise none of it was intentional.

Anyways, thanks for the fight, we'll continue battling tough opponents till we improve in these range fights.

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

First 5 minutes in we already knew what we were in for. This war was important for us in many ways even if we did get dominated throughout, we got what we wanted from it and were never planning on leaving the portal.

Heard you guys saying we mass sniped, but we didn't, just at one point we had a confused pile otherwise none of it was intentional.

Anyways, thanks for the fight, we'll continue battling tough opponents till we improve in these range fights.

Respected ! Wish more clans could follow this example. :thumbsup:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Grats. Nice pull fellow Dfians...umm when did Kerrigo come back o_o

@Makaa - best of luck to blas w/ getting better in ranged wars! =D

Human history is a long process of learning by f---ng up over and over again. It's haphazard and stupid, but we learn best by trial and error... and more error. :heh:

For every 5000 failures we have, we have someone that finds out something...