Win. :thumbup:

Anyway I figured out what the problem was. It's keying low occults, and basically the quality of DGSers has sadly slipped because at the end of the 35 Trio floor yesterday I found that I took battle mage and zerker.

I'm not naming specific people, but I feel more like I'm signing a contract when I key floors for them rather than the friendly/supportive atmosphere I get when I DPS for you guys.

I think more education on the Game-Carrier role needs to be developed, or at the very least a quality DPS guide.

Because DGS cannot fail at this point.

That's what happens when any clan gains notoriety-- quantity and quality have an inverse relationship. The higher quantity, the harder it is to control the quality. And it probably wouldn't be totally unreasonable to venture that a fair amount of the "noobs" that have found DGS are RSOF idiots whose line of thinking goes something like "AMFG DGS HAS DEM HI LVLS I WENT MAH CHAOTICS FEST DERP."

Or maybe I am just extremely jaded. Yeah, that's probably it. :sad:

td2sig.jpg

Win. :thumbup:

Anyway I figured out what the problem was. It's keying low occults, and basically the quality of DGSers has sadly slipped because at the end of the 35 Trio floor yesterday I found that I took battle mage and zerker.

I'm not naming specific people, but I feel more like I'm signing a contract when I key floors for them rather than the friendly/supportive atmosphere I get when I DPS for you guys.

I think more education on the Game-Carrier role needs to be developed, or at the very least a quality DPS guide.

Because DGS cannot fail at this point.

That's what happens when any clan gains notoriety-- quantity and quality have an inverse relationship. The higher quantity, the harder it is to control the quality. And it probably wouldn't be totally unreasonable to venture that a fair amount of the "noobs" that have found DGS are RSOF idiots whose line of thinking goes something like "AMFG DGS HAS DEM HI LVLS I WENT MAH CHAOTICS FEST DERP."

Or maybe I am just extremely jaded. Yeah, that's probably it. :sad:

You? Jaded? Never.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

wats wrong gwyn

there is no sadness allowed in jimis blog

here we frolick in fields of flowers and talk about some rainbow cat thing

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

wats wrong gwyn

there is no sadness allowed in jimis blog

here we frolick in fields of flowers and talk about some rainbow cat thing

NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Me, Dakr, and Meamzed killed this gazer and I grabbed the hex. Second one I've seen. I got my first hex at 101 dg literally 10 minutes after I changed my name to Hex Hunter. I just changed it back to Hex Hunter two days ago . . . second hex. Coincidence? Meamzed bound it because no-one else wanted it. He's 95 dg, so it shouldn't be THAT bad for him, but he really should learn to key now.

secondhex.png

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Because he bots and bots don't take pics. ://///////////////////////

WqvZe.png

92 Fishing | 92 Firemaking | 92 Dungeoneering | 99 Cooking

100% FTP | 800+ Total | 19 Combat

Optima dies.. prima fugit. .::. Forever a Harpy