I think my favourite part of the dungeons we did was when Bro Pal said, "Oh look, a night spider. In a dungeon where all of us have hoods already."

Shortly after, "It dropped a hood. No joke." :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

So I went to key F35 with Mc Laura Ayn and Uza.

Was going semi-okay (besides two 100+doors we couldn't do) until we got down to 3 key doors. Gold tri cr tri silv rect

I looked at my keys and saw silv corn and was like ffs missed a key.

Then I ran through the whole dungeon looking for a key.

After like one and a half run throughs I was like wtf no key.

Then I looked at my inv again.

THE SILVER RECTANGLE KEY WAS SITTING THERE FML :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

42 mins for a 75% dungeon -.- Definitely not ready yet.

6Ij0n.jpg

buying intangibles press 555

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Yea. Cost me $600. I'm getting my tax return, with which I will buy new brakes, and fix my a/c.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Really, really bad day overall. I was going to push for 99, but we had HORRIBLE luck with floors. Worst floors I've ever seen. It was a completely pro team and everyone was doing everything right, but we kept getting [bleep]ed by every room we opened. Just... bad. Hated it. Then had tons of drama in the clan chat with people getting mad that they're not ranked keyers and people complaining about the DGS admins/keyers doing floors together.

Look -- one of the purposes of DGS is to educate lower-level dungeoneers, correct? Well there seems to be this glitch where low level dungeoneers can't do higher floors. OH [bleep] ME WAIT A SECOND HERE, ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT'S NOT A GLITCH?! A-[bleep]ing-mazing. So all the admins and keyers are the only people in the chat (with the exception of maybe two or three people) who can do higher floors, and you're telling me that we should stop doing our higher floors together and constantly reset every time we finish floors 1-35? No, you [bleep]ing [developmentally delayed]s, we're going to continue doing our lower floors with DGSers and our higher floors together. That's how we do things. We like dungeoneering, too, and we like dungeoneering with pro players just as much as we like teaching people, so if you have a problem with that, go back to 148 (or more appropriately, 117) and [bleep] to them about your completely idiotic ideas of how this clan should run.

HOWEVER, if you have a complaint or suggestion, feel free to send us PRIVATE messages about it. Complaining in the clan chat or on the forums will just piss us off. It's extremely immature and spiteful. We're totally open to suggestions, just don't be a child and start insulting us in the clan chat. LET'S HAVE A REAL [bleep]ING DISCUSSION.

Jesus [bleep]ing Christ.

Finally, for everyone else who actually uses the clan chat for its intended purpose and isn't just trying to get ranked because you think you deserve it for whatever reason, thank you. I've really loved teaching and DGing with the people I have, and DGS isn't going anywhere any time soon. I'm slowly learning to key myself, so I'll be starting to take teams for lower floors soon enough.

OH, and another thing -- it's very hard to teach more than two people at once per floor, and it's pretty difficult to teach while you key, so Michael and I might join floors and teach while the keyer does his/her job. Michael and I do NOT key yet, so if we do floors with other keyers, it's because we're either teaching or dging like normal. Most of the leaders/keyers/admins are going straight for 120.

Had lots of family issues today, too, so I'm really on edge right now. I'm like 345k from 99 and I'm not sure if I'm dging anymore tonight. We'll see.

EDIT: Also, if you're 100+ dging and not a keyer/admin and you know what you're doing, why the [bleep] do you NEED to be on teams with the keyers/admins all the time? We're all in the same boat. If you're high level dungeoneering and have nothing to learn from us, then you'll just have to either wait your turn for floors or get there first. It's first-come first-serve. And don't complain in the clan chat, again -- it's [developmentally delayed]ed and it will only get you kicked and possibly blacklisted.

EDIT: Furthermore, if you tell us you want to be a keyer, show some [bleep]ing initiative and ask to key a few floors for an admin so we can review you. Don't just whine that you're not a keyer and then flame us when you don't get your way.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

hi i'd like to file a complaint i am not key rank in dungeonsweep cc

i should be higher rank than all these noobs with 98 dungeoneering

also i would like to complain that every thread i open on tif makes a request for username/password for runetracker. please fix this.

hi i'd like to file a complaint i am not key rank in dungeonsweep cc

i should be higher rank than all these noobs with 98 dungeoneering

also i would like to complain that every thread i open on tif makes a request for username/password for runetracker. please fix this.

dg with us [bleep]

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I would like to offer this big check of 100,000,000 [bleep]es certificate to Jimi Obtaurian "the stoneman" Harold. This certificate can be hereby redeemed for one free [bleep] who will do whatever you please. Each [bleep] has one use only (literally. :D) and thus you can essentially get 100,000,000 things done. No money, nor food, nor self esteem raising exercises are needed to maintain your [bleep], we only ask that you don't list them as one of your problems.

I would also like to add my own personal addendum of congratulations, pile of sticks. I truly do wish you the best, in your efforts to prolong the time before you have intercourse with the rival gender, as you clear out dungeons full of unrequited desires. For once you reach the level of the great 120, no matriarch will ever want you to be near them, that is the warning. But, is not the satisfaction of saying "hurray i beat a game 4,000 other people already have" worth being forcibly abstinent the rest of your life? I say yes.

grats on 99 boo <3 ilu no homo. (but no hetero either)

GOT A PRIMAL RAPIER OMFG. I was really bored with prom 2h, so I went out of my way to get one of these. It feels so much more natural due to me being so used to a whip. I love it. Starting to get a little bored with my celestial staff, so hopefully I get a hexhunter soon. ;)

2e0s9i9.jpg

O

6Ij0n.jpg