Don't Hurt The Wall

Comical

^ How isn't that a +1 HP?

I give the wall a sammich. Made by a fat chick.

44 hp

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I caress the wall with sandpaper.

44 hp

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

With it's brand-new jersey the wall plays baseball.

43 hp

2pzzjb9.jpg

I tell the wall he has 2 weeks to live, but he doesn't have AIDS.

42 hp

2pzzjb9.jpg

The wall asks "Are you sure?" to which i reply, "I'm HIV positive."

42 hp for the fun pun

2pzzjb9.jpg

i get the wall a job as a hockey goalie for the Flyers. But even the wall can't help them.

Troll-Face-U-MAD.jpg

40 hp

2pzzjb9.jpg

I spray-paint highly offensive images on the wall. The wall show's it's friends it's new "tattoo" and becomes the coolest wall ever.

42 hp

2pzzjb9.jpg

I get a humpty dumpty and push him off giving the wall terible guilt.

40hp

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.

I show the wall, seductive images of other female walls.

41 hp

2pzzjb9.jpg