Ye Olde Hegemony

Retech

Hah, well it's the same for me, but it was more of a general apathy than any real reason why I wouldn't go. Maybe the loud music bothers me.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I propose that we change budgets updating every decade to every 5 years. It will make the game move faster.

What I consider to be the joint trade route of Hansa & Eden.

traderoutes.png

No player other than those who have ok'd the trade route is included.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

Same...

I'm not going to my schools prom for the reason that charging £20 for a ticket is a bit over the top for something that is school funded, and I also have no one to go with.

Anyway, my trade route I propsed is this

J2Rj7.png

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

:P Mine is like a circulation system, if it works out, it could even be called the veins of the trade in Europe :P.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I agree with Dungeonal too, the decade system almost killed the other game.

Also Rocco you didn't answer my pm, it's common courtesy to atleast answer.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

My bad :oops:

It's a REALLY big shaft.

If it is what is wanted, then five years will be okay. :)

I'll go ahead and start the battle report.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

meh, i dont actually care. just waiting for tech to get the battle stast up.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Also, someone please assign a leader for the crusade (one of the players). The Pope has no military mastery, and requests one of his flock lead the charge. They will be given praise for success and shame for failure.

Manius! Leader of the blood knights! But we haven't spoke through a full plan yet, me and Dusty spoke about tactics of where are men will be placed, but now how they will act.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

The one that attacked Antwerp, yes?

School's out!

Let's celebrate with some Riverdance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD4jxsGhv4E

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

STOP POSTING VIDEOS! and thats one helluva boring vid too. battle report, tech?

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Oh yeah, it is Dusty leading the crusaude, but Manius leads the blood kinghts.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Leon's War against Terror

The New Year began with blood, as Leon's forces marched towards the main Welsh rebel camp, supported by a complement of Scottish troops. After a tiring march, the army began to form battle lines, as workers began to clear the brush on the west side of the Welsh camp. They were ambushed repeatedly by Welsh Rangers, who blended back into the brush after each attack. General Gregorio dispatched a thousand of his archers to defend the workers. By then, several battering rams were being wheeled into position in front of the Welsh fort, whilst being fired upon by flaming arrows. Most of the rams were consumed in flames, but a single ram reached the gate. However, two thousand peasants were killed in the initial advance. The ram made short work of the gate, before sending 5000 peasants and his two thousand knights through the gate. The Welsh were crafty, and their many traps severely hampered the movement of the invading forces, while boiling pitch and skilled Welsh archers took their toll. Finally, the Welsh were forced to move in their two thousand spearmen, which were much less famed than their longbowmen. They stood no match for Leon's knights, which decimated them in large numbers. Finally when it looked when the fort was about to fall, the workers had succeeded clearing the brush, and the remaining two thousand peasants climbed onto the western wall and clashed with the longbowmen on top.

Casualties:

4000 Peasants

700 Knights

Welsh

1500 Spearmen

900 Welsh Longbowmen

English Invasion of Wales

Suddenly a messenger appeared at the side of General Gregario, and informed of alarming news. The English had surprise attacked Leon's archers, which were still awaiting in the rear. The thousand hobilars, a light calvary unit, struck quickly and left two thousand archers dead, at the cost of two hundred Hobilars. The remaining archers quickly fled towards the fort, which had been taken by Leon's army, before the gates were shut. The Welsh King had known of the attack earlier, and fled the fortress into England, along with his soldiers.

The main body of the English army began moving into position, where they met Scotland's raiders. After a quick knight charge, and a volley of arrows, Scotland's raiders were mostly decimated, with a hundred skirmishers retreating into the fort as well.

Casualties:

Two thousand Archers

Scottish forces

Estimated English army:

Two thousand Knights

Fifty nobles

Four thousand English Longbowmen

General Richard

Three thousand Men at arms

Two thousand Billmen

Holy Roman Empire Invasion of Denmark

Led by General Richard, hero of Antwerp, the HRE moved into Denmark. Unfortunately, the Danes had been prepared for the assualt because of the brutalization of Bruges, and had amassed a large army. It composed of a thousand Norse War Clerics on horse, four thousand Danish axemen, two thousand archers, and two thousand spearmen. The two armies met in single combat on a large plain. In the west was the Baltic sea, and the east was a frozen tundra.

General Richard of the HRE positioned his pikes in front, followed by a large screen of longpikes, and the crossbowmen in the rear. The peasants were instructed to remain behind the crossbowmen as reserve, until they were needed to plug gaps in the line. The Danes were eager to fight, and charged forward in a massive horde. The Danish general was smart and kept his Norse War Clerics in reserve, because of the extensive use of pikes by the HRE. The spearmen and two thousand axemen charged the front of the line, suffering heavy casualties against the strength of the pikes. The HRE position looked quite sound. However, the remaining two thousand Danish axemen had charged and began testing the strength of the pikes. Soon the peasants were sent in to reinforce the line. The battle looked equal until a small band of 500 Viking-era raiders landed in the shore, and harassed the HRE position from the rear. Soon the right flank fell, and the crossbowmen were sent into the fight to maintain the integrity of the rapidly disentigrating HRE front.

Since all the HRE soldiers were engaged and the HRE had no calvery of any kind, the Danish General instructed his Norse War Clerics to swing around and attack from the rear. Despite the bravery of General Richard, the HRE soldiers were mercilessly butchered. The battle was bloody, and was a crushing defeat for the HRE.

Danish troops have begun mobilising to attack the HRE. The captured soldiers were thrown in the North sea and killed.

Casualties:

Entire HRE army

General Richard

Danes

200 Norse War Clerics

1800 Spearmen

3500 Axemen

300 Raiders

huh. damn. looks like i need to train more dudes.

Research:

3/30 seige

3/30 steel

3/10 traps

3/20 mining

i send a complement (1000) Skirmisher Bows to fire upon the english armies from forested areas. i also tell them to bring any Weksh rangers they find back to Scotland

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Are you invading Wales? then no, its not.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Dusty, please tell me a plan for the invasion of Cordoba as part of the crusade, thanks! :)

Mass Ignition: 3/10

Shadow Swarm: 3/10

Mist Bourne: 1/10

Budget: 9,100,000

6,000,000 is put into schools teaching tactics, history, arithmetic, and freeform physical combat techniques. Combat classes are often held in varied out-of-class environments, the goal being to stay within a certain area and manipulate the environment to achieve victory over the other students (through capturing or knocking them out, wooden weapons are provided) for yourself or your squad. Ingenuity and stealth is rewarded, charging into battle without strategy leads to mandatory extra tactics and combat classes. All are taught basic reading and legible writing, as well as optional after-hours music courses. This schooling is provided until the age of fifteen, and those sharing a school are treated as kin until graduation. The top 5% students at a school are trained further under the instruction of former top students and elite military personnel at the Reykjavik Military Academy, where they are chosen to follow specific military roles based on their talents.

Budget: 3,100,000

100,000 is spent searching out and hiring the best warriors in the country to act as teachers.

Budget: 3,000,000

RIP Dawngate ;-;

what the hell are you researching nex? some kind of seige weapon?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Maaaaaaybe. :rolleyes:

RIP Dawngate ;-;