Pirates!

Icuownage

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i'll start off.

Johnathan Mings but commonly known to the people down at the pub: Red. Red is infamous down at the pub for a dislike towards nearly everything apart from vodkarum (A drink he invented, its really simple to make you basically get some rum then get some vodka and mix them together), one day when drinking vodka a policeman approached him.

The policeman was of a large build about 5" 8" and looked like he could probably beat the cabbage out of Red but Red wasn't going to let any bad fate befall him, he spoke in a slow deep voice causing an eerie and awkward silence to befall the pub.

"Your under arrest for suspicion of the murder of Charles De Gaul"

The pub remained silent, Red picked up the glass of vodkarum and raised it to his lips taking a large swig, then he placed it back on the table. Before wiping his lips and thick black beard he picked up the glass again and took another swig.

"DID YOU HEAR ME, MOTHER[bleep]" The policeman shouted.

Little did the policeman know that Johnathan Mings was not going to be taken out without a fight. The policeman, standing behind Red put a hand on his shoulder.

The bartender dropped his tankard on the floor, but he didn't look down to pick it up he kept his eyes focused on Red and The Policeman like everyone in the room, everyone was stone apart from Red and The Policeman.

Red stood up and offered his hands to the policeman but the moment the policeman, the look of awe on everyone when they saw him go down without a fight.

BOOM!

Red had kicked The Policeman between the legs and the people in the pub began to stand up. Before The Policeman could get up Red kicked him again.

"MOTHER[bleep" The Policeman shouted and pulled out a derringer and at point blank range shot Red in the leg, the policeman thinking he had got the upperhand was kicked with the other leg and then crushed by the weight of Red falling on him.

Red proceeded to crack the policemans neck, steal his Derringer, Truncheon and then looked around the room, everyone was looking at him a women was trying to stifle in a scream.

"Come on, you hate policemen too!" He said and the people all laughed at how funny he was.

He then took off all the policemans clothes and walked into the toilet only to appear two minutes later as a model policeman (albeit with tissue wrapped around his leg)

(Ross, I'm not sure if we are a bit more mature here but a lot of RP's in the runescape forums even if its about detectives or whatnot has to be a girl who's trying to hide the fact that she's an elf with superpowers who's in love with a boy but can't tell him who she really is)

(mather, lich)

[Falador tavern]

Okay, so you'll start with that as your weapon, the pocket watch as your RP element, and I'll figure out the sort of thing everyone will start with.

Edel what is your roleplay element (Item which can be used to let you have a RP)

BTW EVERYONE, you will be starting out being washed ashore, with your weapon, RP element and a few basic survival things.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Alastor Chroanos

[hide= Backstory]

To one side of the smoke filled, noisy room stands a man in a black hood. Although it isnt long before he realises that it is far too warm to be wearing a hood indoors, and takes it down, revealing black hair, reaching down to his shoulders. He is a tall, fairly slim man, wearing black, very baggy trousers, and no shirt. Covering his chest and back is a long, dark blue cloak, with a red lightning bolt insignia on the centre back of it, though it is partly obscured by the massive device strapped around him. It looks like a huge axe, but there are many levers on the handle and many strange parts attached to it. It doesnt seem like the sort of thing you would see around this area. There is a red gem in the centre of it, and a white gem just above that

He was a man with a remarkably average life, at least, thats what it looks like on the surface. He always felt some need to gain more power, and always thought that there was some special fate that destiny had planned out for him, though that could have just been a messiah complex talking. He tried to quiet this voice in his head, telling himself that he could just have a regular, happy life, but the voice got louder and louder until he could hear nothing else. In but a moment, he made the decision to go to sea, where people from all walks of life can become great and powerful. He gave up his name and packed his things and left without a word, a finely crafted silver knife stabbed into his front door and the lights still left on. He donned the name Alastor, not because of any inherent meaning, but simply because it had a nice sound to it. He carries a pocket watch, but never opens it, and never reveals it in public. It may be symbolic, or maybe not, who can tell. He arrived in this port town about a week back, and has been staying at a local inn since then, but he is determined to go out to sea, one way or another.

[/hide]

Pretty meh backstory really. Kind of lame.

Also, I'm using a switch axe from MH3, is that okay? It's pretty much a massive axe which can be converted into a massive sword by pulling some levers and switches.

Edel, I think you're giving rather extreme examples. Players here tend to not go too far overboard with race options and magic, and at least it will be more interesting than just generic pirate RPG #865235

Dear god! It's YANA!!!

Get that reference ICU?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

You Are Not Alone?

Haha If it conatined what that guys pocket watch did I'd feel like Ross would enter Godhood :P

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Alastor Chroanos

[hide= Backstory]

To one side of the smoke filled, noisy room stands a man in a black hood. Although it isnt long before he realises that it is far too warm to be wearing a hood indoors, and takes it down, revealing black hair, reaching down to his shoulders. He is a tall, fairly slim man, wearing black, very baggy trousers, and no shirt. Covering his chest and back is a long, dark blue cloak, with a red lightning bolt insignia on the centre back of it, though it is partly obscured by the massive device strapped around him. It looks like a huge axe, but there are many levers on the handle and many strange parts attached to it. It doesnt seem like the sort of thing you would see around this area. There is a red gem in the centre of it, and a white gem just above that

He was a man with a remarkably average life, at least, thats what it looks like on the surface. He always felt some need to gain more power, and always thought that there was some special fate that destiny had planned out for him, though that could have just been a messiah complex talking. He tried to quiet this voice in his head, telling himself that he could just have a regular, happy life, but the voice got louder and louder until he could hear nothing else. In but a moment, he made the decision to go to sea, where people from all walks of life can become great and powerful. He gave up his name and packed his things and left without a word, a finely crafted silver knife stabbed into his front door and the lights still left on. He donned the name Alastor, not because of any inherent meaning, but simply because it had a nice sound to it. He carries a pocket watch, but never opens it, and never reveals it in public. It may be symbolic, or maybe not, who can tell. He arrived in this port town about a week back, and has been staying at a local inn since then, but he is determined to go out to sea, one way or another.

[/hide]

Pretty meh backstory really. Kind of lame.

Also, I'm using a switch axe from MH3, is that okay? It's pretty much a massive axe which can be converted into a massive sword by pulling some levers and switches.

Edel, I think you're giving rather extreme examples. Players here tend to not go too far overboard with race options and magic, and at least it will be more interesting than just generic pirate RPG #865235

Dear god! It's YANA!!!

Get that reference ICU?

I do not know who or what Yana is...

I based the cloak off of Gurren Lagann, which I recently finished watching.

Great Anime, by the way. The final battle was basically a 5 foot man piloting a 6 foot tall mecha, which was piloting a 25 foot tall mecha, which was piloting a 200 foot tall mecha, which was piloting a 10 mile long mecha, which was piloting a 10000 mile long mecha, which was piloting a Ten Million light year tall mecha throwing Galaxies around like shuriken. Then it transformed into a 3 BILLION LIGHTYEAR TALL BEING MADE OF ENERGY.

It's like the entire series is a parody. An awesome parody, nonetheless.

I'm going offtopic, sorry about that.

2Xeo5.png

It's a Doctor Who thing, basically the master was hiding in human form cause of some stop watch which actually was some chameleon tool which allows time lords to become human. His name was Professor Yana I think, and the Face of Boe told the Doctor "You Are Not Alone" and the Doctor made the connection.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

*tptptptp tptptptp tptptptp tptptptp*

Exactly.

So, maybe Ross' watch is his access to magic? :P

So, can I play as a Dusavi'daek?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Can I start as living undead? Not zombie, not ghoul, not vampire; just living dead.

Yeah sure, just expect a hard game

@Nex, what the hell is a Dusavi'daek, I googled it and it got no results.

But elves, dwarves and crap like that are okay

You can be fish people.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Species Name: Dusavi'daek

Tribal Name: Tro'dak'ael

Species Adjective: Daeka

Species Description: Large (approx. twelve feet tall when fully grown), humanoid, highly variable appearance, omnivorous. Fairly intelligent, generally peaceful, not currently skilled with complicated tools or most weaponry.

Starting Advantage: Ability to spontaneously alter, generate, and regenerate bone, skin, and muscle mass.

Religion: Devout worship of the God Adakkar, God of Flux.

Tribal Government: Controlled by the strongest individual, judged by skill, creativity, and and prowess in altering their form.

I played the Daeka in Manifest Destiny.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Ohhh.

Sure, I guess.. Will make quite a few people shun you, and you can only use swords, magic is going to be hard to come by unless you get lucky (Devil fruit) and guns and such are just out of your league.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Mather, you draw that?

And sweeeet, I get to be a demi-shapeshifter!

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Yeah, better hope no one just keeps the weapon in you, cause if they do your body wont regenerate, as you can't regenerate through something.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Ooh, that's why you want to practice making extra organs early on.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Name: Tro'ladak'kudar

Race: Dusavi'daek

Weapons: Arms, legs, torso, head, miscellaneous variable appendages.

RP Element: The Eye of Adakkar - a flux metal eye, one foot in circumference, given to Kudar when he was sent to explore strange ruins. He lost consciousness, and didn't wake up for days. When he did, he was here (wherever you choose to place him).

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I'm confused. Were we allowed to have magic as a roleplaying element? Not overpowered mind you, but enough to help me survive mobs of people that might be out to kill me. Here, I'll just write my backstory and you can check if it's okay. :P

Name: Aquafina

Weapon: Water Staff (Can change forms and harness the limited water magics she has, but cannot form a sharp edge, since it is sorta water)

Race: Water-imbued Humanoid

Background story: Aquafina was born with an intense longing for the sea. Her parents were unknown, but presumbly her father was a pirate and her mother was his favorite wench, because she was tossed out into the ocean when she was born. After suffering some brain damage from asphyxiation, she was found by a local village and raised until the age of eight. She was an orphan, so she was frequently exploited into manual labor with little or no pay. Soon she learned that life was for the manipulators, and that those who were cunning would win. This was when she began dabbling in the magical arts, because she wanted to manipulate things the way others manipulated her. Soon she was discovered, and kicked out of the village. For fifteen more years, she lived in a cove near the sea, practicing and learning.

Then came the fateful day, when she had discovered that one of her walking sticks had gained the properties of the magical cove, as did she. She practices more difficult and complicated spells, managing to weave water and invoke minor floods. This went too far in her madness, and she attempted to bend a whale to her will. Then she was knocked unconcious and awoke on a random coast somewhere.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Yeah you can start with it, though the magic comes almost entierly from the staff, but when you grow strong enough you can sap the power and have it as your own.

That's also your weapon and RP element, so you start with less items.

Oh and like a lot of people hate you cause of the magic.

People, if you want magic, you have to say that it's your starting RP element, otherwise you will lose it.

Also if you lose your item, you lose your magic.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Yep. Also, do people know that you are a magic user by appearance, or if you can change the staff into a regular looking staff and stow it on your person, no one will know?

Also, she gets high on fruity water (wines, juice, etc), but she can withstand the hardest alcohols with grains (vodka, beer, rum, etc).

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.