Pirates!

Icuownage

Starting object.

Policemans clothes and derringer.

Icu, its just that I feel that you are adapting pirates so much to a point that they aren't pirates anymore, they are just wizards and monsters at sea.

[Falador tavern]

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you go off tangent, I'll bring it back to pirates.

You all have potential to become pirates

Mather could have an undead pirate crew

Ross could be w/e he wants, he left his pretty open

Retech could be a feared siren of the sea.

You could be w/e you want, yours is pretty open

@Retech

Uhh, no they wont, but once you get powerful enough, people will either know you by you being famous, or they just sense it, as your magic just makes them feel weird.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Can I start with Retech's character?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Sure, different name and different backstory please though, and do you want to have a different weapon?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Yes, siren of the sea! SIREN OF THE SEA!

Maybe I could found an Ivory tower...on a ship. Now to figure out how to get enchanted marble on a ship and keep it afloat...Questions....Questions.

-----

Stealing my character? But it'll lose all its originality. :(

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

If you go off tangent, I'll bring it back to pirates.

You all have potential to become pirates

Mather could have an undead pirate crew

Ross could be w/e he wants, he left his pretty open

Retech could be a feared siren of the sea.

You could be w/e you want, yours is pretty open

@Retech

Uhh, no they wont, but once you get powerful enough, people will either know you by you being famous, or they just sense it, as your magic just makes them feel weird.

And what could I be? =b

Wait, different name and backstory? Why?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Nex, you could be a feared beast of the sea.

BTW!!

Being feared isn't always bad. It's difficult, but you can find a hardy crew not scared of you and you can have your own vessel, and be quite famous. But say hello to the navies of verios factions and bounty hunters.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

If you really insist on having my character, then I can make a new one. This time: a swashbuckling elven pirate from the edge of the world!

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

@Nex

Cause I don't want two characters being exactly the same XD, so a different backstory. Unless Retech is fine with a new character.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I'm fine with it. Roleplaying is fun from new perspectives. :P

Oh okay XD, create away then :)

It's a REALLY big shaft.

You guys misunderstand. I think Nex wants to start in the same location as Retech's character.

Are we starting today, like, now?

Oh, duhhhhh.

I'm changing my character anyways though.

Oh, I feel [developmentally delayed]ed.

Noooo, give it a day or two.

I'm sketching up a map, making the factions and thinking who can start where.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Oh! NO!

Didn't mean that, I meant in the same area. I stay with my character.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Please for the love of all that is good in the world add two opposing pirate factions to whatever you have now: the Blue Rogues and the Black Pirates.

Skies of Arcadia was such a good game.

2Xeo5.png

Name: Isabel Nimbl'f

Weapon: Elven two-handed swords (Light as a feather, yet beautiful and hard. Has a sheath made out of woven leaves, and the pommel can be covered by a separate woven leaf attachment, to disguise its beauty)

Roleplaying element: The two handed sword with pommel

Race: Elf

Backstory: The most skilled swordswoman in her Elven home by the edge of the world, she set sail at a young age because of civil war within the elven tribes. After her ship was struck by a sudden storm, she hitched a ride with a passing whale, who delivered her safely to shore. However, her weapons finesse has suffered after her long journey, but her natural elfen dexterity and her light sword certainly can't hurt.

Despite her small size, she is a real heavyweight when it comes to alcohol consumption, and can drink as well as many male elves, which is much more than most non-alcoholic humans. Also, her ears were less pointy than most of her kin, so she just looks like a rather pointy-eared human (rather than an elf). An elf would have no trouble recognizing though.

Theres going to be

A few human nation like factions, with navies and different laws.

An underwater race which wants to sink the world (Cliiiiiiché)

A few race factions, some might be nations

Many pirate factions, some being pirate lords (PotC) and some just simply being random raiders

Mercs

Magic lovers

Treasure hunters

Random magic people

I dunno, there will be atleast 20.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Well after the Lord of the Rings movie, no one wants to be a bumbling dwarf.

And when we played that campaign with Archi on RPtools, I was so annoyed because I was too slow. :(

Are the Daeka going to be a faction race, or nonexistant?

Personally, I would prefer nonexistant, but it's your call.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I don't know yet Nex, there's some potential there.

Elves are cool guys

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I'm on, Paul.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Heh might as well post this:

Name: Enarir Soriel

Weapon: Koriagla (the name that he calls his sword) Koriagla is a saber that allows Enarir to access rudimentary lightning magic; it allows him to run a current through the blade to stun (or at later skill levels even kill) with a simple tap as well as allowing him to cause the swords blade to vibrate (thus making it easier to cut through different materials) as well as greater things at higher skill levels.

Race: Human

RP item: Koriagla

Backstory: Enarir Soriel started life as the son of a lord. This meant that he had many doors opened to him that the lower folk could only dream of (quoting his father). The chief among said doors was the fact that he could get an education (which was rare where he came from). In short many a gold coin was paid to a tutor to come out and teach the young son of a lord. Enarir was not the most willing pupil to say the least and time and time again the tutors left in disgust stating "That boy is more beast than man" to the angry protests of the lord. The lord being relatively arrogant chalked it up as the fault of his tutors as "No son of mine could be as stupid as they say you are!". This went on until Enarir was roughly ten years old. At that time in his life he managed to supremely irritate a powerful enchanter who decided as a cruel joke to give him exactly what the boy mocked in said conjurer. In short after a bit of a ritual the enchanter awakened the magical talent in Enarir. The boy was thoroughly delighted with his new tricks (which included a powerful shock similar to static electricity and the ability to withstand a large electrical current. This all changed when his father found out. Quite frankly the lord hated magic with a passion. After many punishments and a small amount of exorcisms (because why the [bleep] not?) it appeared that the magical talent was there to stay and the lord kicked his only son out of the manor. At this point the enchanter took pity upon him and took him in as his apprentice. After a few years of training Enarir had progressed quite a bit and as a present the enchanter gave him Koriagla as a focus for his power (it was also rather heavily enchanted). Around that time the lord was going through a rather difficult divorce (his wife did not particularly like the fact that he kicked their only child onto the street) and did what any lord would do; killed magical practitioners in the area. Enarir and his master did what any sane person would do; got the [bleep] out of the area. Currently they are separated and enarir is a wee bit troubled after getting drunk and waking up on the coast line.

Description: Blond with blue eyes and a athletic body, wears linen clothing with a sword belt, controlled by someone with limited imagination currently.

LNYvk.png