Pirates!

Icuownage

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Notes the three people currently on who play this game-

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

To gain magic at start, your RP element has to be the weapon that imbues magic, and you technically can't do magic, its all the item, until you actually gain some strength in using it.

Since I am undead wouldn't my body technically count as a thing? If not then the magical objects would be my gloves; they can use fire and ice, as well as instant incineration but that requires me to touch the oponent itself.

I'm looking like Richard so people allready hate me, why hide being a warlock?

Richard's magic was in that amulet, remember?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

RP Element: Ruby cut in the shape of a rose.

Ack! Not that again!

RIP Dawngate ;-;

RP Element: Ruby cut in the shape of a rose.

Ack! Not that again!

What do you mean not again??? O_o Its just a family gem...no other significance, lol.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Well, remembering the "End" of your RP...

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Actually Nex, I think the amulet is simply something he uses to store extra power, since he was unable to use magic until he "clicked" it. Basically it's an amulet of magic on steroids and pheonix necklace in one. And of course it is included in my outfit, I just have to enchant it.

Ross, I suppose suppose I will have to put some limbs back on multiple times, but Richard has to do that all of the time (or rather have Benny do it), but I won't die. At worst I'll be a head looking for someone who can find and attach me to my body, killing by biting people in the foot then incinerating.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Eh, I'm more of a monster than Mather is theoretically, considering he's not a zombie, but a rather humanoid undead.

Whereas I am a twelve-foot-tall amalgam of bone and sinew. Gonna have to practice my shapeshifting early on.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I'll do a session in a couple of hours, I'll just go finish the map, and pick your starting points.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Ok, so does anyone want to start the game with me?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

He's a huge monster, hardly a cleric.

Also Mather you're going to be starting in a special area, due to you not being able to defend yourself at the start, and if you're near anyone living they'll just try and kill you.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Also Mather you're going to be starting in a special area, due to you not being able to defend yourself at the start, and if you're near anyone living they'll just try and kill you.

Eheh, actually, healing through manipulation of organic matter would be possible by incorporating it into my body, repairing it and then ejecting it. Of course, doing that with an undead might have unexpected side effects for both individuals. I would have to learn to make a Daeka sub-form that would attach to damaged, animate, foreign materials and apply it to the wound. FIrst I would have to work on forming substitute organs, not to mention a nervous system.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Eheh, actually, healing through manipulation of organic matter would be possible by incorporating it into my body, repairing it and then ejecting it. Of course, doing that with an undead might have unexpected side effects for both individuals. I would have to learn to make a Daeka sub-form that would attach to damaged, animate, foreign materials and apply it to the wound. FIrst I would have to work on forming substitute organs, not to mention a nervous system.

:blink: I think I'll just stick to stabbing crap, thankyouverymuch.

a70c7.png

Well I always thought regeneration happened like this.

Your body and cells have a base code of what you should look like and what goes where and how it should all go together, and they all specify with your genes so that your body wont reject the new organs/parts.

If a change happens in the body, E.G, you lose an arm, or have an organ removed. Your body wont agree with the base code your cells are given and so they will begin to repair the body, albeit faster than usual.

The reason why you can't heal someone else with it, is because your body is very specific, as to not make mistakes, so if another organ is placed inside your body, your body will reject it or it will try to morph it so that it is of your body.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Haha pirates, I was just explaining why it wouldn't work :P.

Please note MOST popular pirate stories contain magic. I wont let the magic go overboard.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Well I always thought regeneration happened like this.

Your body and cells have a base code of what you should look like and what goes where and how it should all go together, and they all specify with your genes so that your body wont reject the new organs/parts.

If a change happens in the body, E.G, you lose an arm, or have an organ removed. Your body wont agree with the base code your cells are given and so they will begin to repair the body, albeit faster than usual.

The reason why you can't heal someone else with it, is because your body is very specific, as to not make mistakes, so if another organ is placed inside your body, your body will reject it or it will try to morph it so that it is of your body.

Artificial organs? I could alter it so the body didn't reject it, and it worked outside the body's normal system? I could graft a small piece of a person's skin onto my own, manipulate the coding so it forms a specific body part, and then siphon off nutrients to it while secluding it from my body's system?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Okay, no. That's a bit too far.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I think you are overly biased against magic Edel. The dungeoneering format means that magic isn't overpowered, and it can (And probably will) kill you if you do it wrong (Get a bad roll).

It just adds another facet to the setting. As long as it's balanced, I don't see why it can't be included. Not to mention that if you don't like it, you don't need to use it...

2Xeo5.png