Pirates!

Icuownage

Umm, I try holding the bag against my body and then form a patch of skin over it, making sure the patch is sealed completely bu can be opened and resealed without significant permanent damage.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isabel waits in line, carefully concealing herself with her cloak. After she reaches the man in uniform, she says quietly, "I would like to join the military, good sir."

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Grim

You enter the ship and the captain tells you all to line up, you stand in line and he adresses you "You brave men, the cowardly Chillwind sought war and we are going to bring it, we're the fire than will melt them." He begins to assign tasks for the crew, he looks at you and says "You shall be the lookout, climb atop the sails!"

Rocco

You find a drunkard around your size and age, and shove him announcing he saw what you did, he confusely gets up and shoves you back "Get outta'ere you coward, or I'll make you sorry!"

Ross

"Uhhh, how does 150 gold sound?"

Mather

"The skeletons looks at you? Fun? What is fun about being cursed... He then walks past you and shoves you."

Nex

The patch forms perfectly, and you will have no hassle getting it open again +0.2 Body Morphing

Retech

He hears your womanly voice... "Honey, you know it's bad luck for us to being a women aboard, maybe if you can find a crew willing to let you travel with them" You note the many docked warships that could possibly house you.

Pie

You begin to heard signs of civilisation and hed towards a settlement.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I seal the pouch securely, and begin swimming towards the mainland.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

"Sounds fine to me, friend!" shouts Alastor, slapping the man on the shoulder.

"Lead the way to your vessel." He began walking alongside the person, about to realise his lifelong dream of going out to sea.

2Xeo5.png

"I am not being there to be a woman. I want to be there because I want to figth for the kingdom. My sword is as valuable in a fight as any man, and you can't possibly refuse me because I have a woman. Of course, no one even needs to know whether I was a woman or not."

Then Isabel deepens her voice, to prove she can perfectly imitate a man.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Pie

You reach the settlement gates and you're searched by the guard and are allowed entry "Welcome to Chillwind"

Nex

You begin swimming, but get off to a bad start as you're not used to such icey waves.

Rocco

You punch the man in the face and he goes to tackle you, you expertly side step and he falls through the door outside and he lands on the floor. +0.2 Hand to Hand

Jen

The Captain laughs at your immitation but hands you a wooden sword, "Best me in a duel and I'll allow you entry, but I'll go easy on you.."

Ross

The man leads you to a medium sized cargo vessel with a crew of around 50, he introduces you to the crew and you're greeted with a hearty hello. The captain tells you that you will serve as cleaner for the ship and hands you a mop and bucket.

Grim

You make it to the scouting position and the ship embarks, the navigator states that they will arrive soon (3 actions)

Mather

You grab the skeletons head and pull it off, the headless skeleton gets mad and blocks the fork with his unsheated scimitar. He wails and hisses at you and goes to attack.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Isabel takes her position on the duelling place (if there is one), then makes an agile step using her elven dexterity towards the officers, ducking under his blade and holding the wooden sword at his throat.

I attempt to thicken my skin (except the pouch) to provide better insulation.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Rocco

The man is unconcious but as you claim that he is a pick pocket, the pub laugh and state he is just the village drunk, you find nothing of value, and the barkeep calls for the guards.

Ross

You embark on the ocean, the navigator shouts we're not too far away (2 turns)

You scrub the deck

Nex

The insulation doesn't work well and you're getting swept at the currents.

Mather

The head misses the skeleton, and the headless body goes at you swiping your arms, but you grab him and surprisingly you freeze part of his body and it shatters. +0.1 Ice magic

Retech

The duel begins and you bow, the captain goes to attack and you expertedly dodge, but you slip slightly and you're unable to counter.

Grim

You spot a Shaladar sail and they begin to sail with you to the archipeligo, your attack on the island has reinforcements :)

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Isabel attempts to feint getting her balance, before diving in further and slashing the man's arm as he charges forward to attack her.

Noooo, you're in the capital, they're going to destroy a blockade on an island south of the city, they probably wont attack the capital for a while.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Kudar swims towards land, quickly burning energy from the food to heat him and speed his swimming.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Sir Roderick Ponce Von Fontlebottom the Magnificent Bastard proclaims, "Where the bloody hell am I?"

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!