Icuownage

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once more with feeling!

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Roderick joins the soldiers, asking what he should do.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Isabel looks around the ship, before slashing any enemies she can with her awesome two handed elven sword, which is very light. :P

Then she yells for her fellow crew people's to come along.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

"Good sirs, I assure you, my intentions are purely dishonourable. Or should that be honourable? I can never tell with you pirate types." says Alastor, lifting his axe.

"I assume we're going to have to fight regardless, but please, I do hope we can laugh about this later" he says as he launches his axe at the neck of one of the pirates, swinging with all his strength.

2Xeo5.png

Sorry I haven't posted sooner, throw me in when possible please :)

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Retech

You land right infront of a group of Chillwinders, once gets a clean hit at your arm and you're bleeding. Three enemies

Pie

Man the deck, were very close to our destination (1 turn)

Rocco

You stay out of trouble and land at port royale, where some guards are preparing more vessels

Mather

The attmept is unsuccessful and an arrow embeds into your head, your life force is becoming weaker.

Nex

Nope, rolled a 39. You have enough energy for one more attempt.

Paul

The soliders notice your weapon and ask you to help them against the pirates.

Ross

You miss horribly, and stumble, luckily the pirate grazes you. The other sits idly by.

Iey

You awake in a tavern of a large city.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Roderick agrees, before loading up Mirabelle, waiting for the battle to come.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Isabel takes a large sweep with her two handed sword in a sideways S motion. Thankfully for her, the sword was still really light, so hopefully her arm won't matter too much. Then she tries to press the advantage of her lighter and faster sword, hopefully driving them back.

Meanwhile she is yelling to try to get her allies to come along too.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Gah, I look for anything that would provide even the least of nutrition on the island, then form the claws once more.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Alastor swings his axe, as well as himself, around, spinning in a 450 degree turn, before lowering the axe and swinging it upwards across the first pirates torso.

He then jumps backwards, flips the axe over, and begins pulling a lever and pressing a switch in. The back side of the axe flicks forward, and with a click locks into the other side, forming a gigantic sword.

2Xeo5.png

Nira quickly sits up, swinging her legs to the floor. Getting dressed and strapping her belongings loosely about, Nira proceeds to the commonroom for a drink.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Paul

They welcome you aboard, but do not set sail

Rocco

They point to the vessel that Paul just entered

Pie

You arrive in the midst of battle, hopefully turning the tides.

Your ship fails to do any real damage to the other ship and takes moderate damage from the enemy ships

Retech

You fail your attack, the enemy pirates go at you and one falls off while the other two accidentally and weirdly impale eachother... (100) Also two allies join in the fight, while the pirates are disorganised.

Grim

You go crazy, but get surrounded by 4 pirates.

Nex

You find nothing of any help, and you knock yourself out trying to do the claws (a 30 and then a 6...)

Iey

You get your stuff together and hed on down and you're welcomed by a hearty hello by the barkeep and he serves you a nice cool drink on the house

Ross

You fail to pull of the 450 degree maneauvar but luckily don't mess up your attack, but that fails too, your backflip is an even larger disappointment as you fall down, but what is more laughable is how the pirates slip up too and one even slices himself on the floor.

This was such a weird scene that it made a pirate take notice and drop his cannonball, he was then beheaded by an enemy cannon.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Edit in mine ICU?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

(The going crazy refers to Grim?)

Isabel gestures for the other people to come onto the ship, before looking around. If there aren't pirates near her, she quickly covers her wound with her heavy robe. Regardless, she asks the two crew mates to come with her. Then she charges below deck to try to find the cannons, while hacking anyone in the way. (Sorry for asking, but any swordsmanry experience for this awesome fight? :P)

Oh, nvm.

I allow my body needed rest for a while before trying to wake up.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

After a few hearty gulps of the cool liquid, Nira inquires as to what the special treatment is all about. She then swivels her chair around and takes in the tavern scene, swallowing a gulp of liquor here and there.

Lqt9R.png