Pirates!

Icuownage

"Too much rum again..."

Alastor sits up, puzzled, looks around in a dazed sort of motion and notes the pathway. He gets up, straps his switch axe around his shoulder, and stumbles towards the path.

2Xeo5.png

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isabel tries to stand up, before gazing out into the distance. As an elf, completely not used to such heat, she tries to find an oasis or a town to rest in.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Kudar stands up, and begins looking through the objects for anything worth carrying on his person.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Ross:

You get up and leave the debris behind, as you get closer to the path, foghorns and signs of civilisation can be heard.

Retech:

You wander aimlessly throughout the desert, getting closer to the vultures, maybe they're circling something important

Dungeonal

You find an empty bottle, a compass, some soaked bread.

Nex

Most of it is only for human use, your hands too large to use, but you find some left overs, a compass and satchel which opens up to reveal some clothes, but they would never fit you.

Pie:

You awake, shivering, in an artic landscape. Luckily no blizzard has rolled in and you can see pretty easily through the snow. Nothing else is worth mentioning and you should probably explore.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Break the bottle open, it shall be my weapon!

Pocket the compass - I assume you mean a magnetic one and not a drawing one?

Explore the island! Walk along the coastline.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

Edit in ICU?

Also, can Kemios start near me?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

As I waken I groan at the alcohol induced headache and stumble down the road mutter curses to the rum brewers and the gods in general. With blood shot eyes enarir searches for anything of use as he walks down the road.

LNYvk.png

Isabel dances through the desert towards those darned vultures.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Dungeonal

You break the bottle, and shards fly, luckily none hit you, but the bottle wasn't broke perfectly and its usefulness is lessened, but can still be operated as a weapon. You keep scouting across the island, you note a lot of wooden debris.

Grim

You search through a bush and get [puncture]ed by stinging nettles, they begin to irritate you and you probably wont be able to fight effectively for a few turns (no biggy) but you keep on down the road.

Retech

You find a dead body, but the body is accompanied by a few crates, he looks like a trader and he was probably robbed.

Ross

You see the city, with a large dock. The town watch notice you and your weapon, they hold up their blunderbluss and shout "Pirate!?" and they command you to come over

Snubbe

You awaken, as well on a large archipeligo, you also note the crates and debris (You're not on the same island though)

Rocco

You awaken on a beach coast, not exactly beautiful. You also hear distant sounds, but nowhere near as bustling as a city.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Enarir continues down the road adding this time cursing the gods of nature in particular. He keeps his hand on the hilt of his sword Koriagla and mutters general obscenities.

EDIT: Dungeonal I thought the general idea was 1-2 things per go (2 being the maximum [at least in battle situations [though that could have just been the fact that you could only cast one thing per hand in dungeoneering]])

LNYvk.png

I leave the cave, and look around outside. I try compacting/shedding bone, skin, and muscle mass to reduce my size but retain the shape. I attempt to shrink my organs to fit with the body.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Isabel looks all ways to make sure there isn't a soul in sight, before looting the crates. Then she checks the merchant's body for any valuables, and examines the merchant's clothes.

"Woahh, hey, I don't mean you any harm. This? This is a pan. For cooking... Er.. Huge fish. " Says Alastor, unstrapping the massive device.

"And you probably aren't buying this, are you? Ah well" He says as he tries to nonchalently walk past them. "Ah well, good luck on your watch, officers, and I very much thank you for allowing me to pass"

2Xeo5.png

Retech:

You find a compass, a few unopened bottles of rum, and 20 coins.

Ross

The officer grabs you and pulls up your sleeve, he looks more calm, "Sorry, you may enter, welcome to the city of Acerbus"

Grim:

You finally begin to see a small town in the distance.

Nex:

After a few cracks and snaps your attempt is rather unsuccessful, you luckily don't injure yourself though, but you run out of energy to try it again for a little while.

Rocco:

Your weapon and coin are still with you, and you set off getting closer and the sounds grow louder.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Jen stows the various items in her billowing robe, which conceal most of her body, before trotting along in search of a settlement, or maybe some big desert animals.

Rocco.

You reach a small port, there seems to be no real security and you wander right in. It seems like a small trading port, many shops are open and people shouting out their sales, you seemingly have no money though.

Dungeonal

I edited it before, but okay

You wonder around the island and note the wooden debris, lots of it all over the island.

Retech

You wander if the right direction, and you begin to notice a large city off in the distance, walking distance.

Ross

You enter the large city, it is rather confusing at first, but you begin to read all the signs. Between all the shops you note a snug looking tavern.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

"As I said, thank you for allowing me to pass, officer" says Alastor, as he walks through the gates. He places the axe back on his back, before stopping, placing his hand behind his head and looking around for a second.

"What does a man have to do to get a drink around here?" he sighs, before looking around for some kind of tavern.

2Xeo5.png

Jen scrambles towards the large city, but she doesn't run too fast, so that she doesn't seem suspicious or die from heat stroke.