Pirates!

Icuownage

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfft. All you nuts and your swords. Just wait until I stab you from 10 feet away.

Just wait until I can stab three people in the back at the same time while we're facing each other 10 feet away.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Pfft. All you nuts and your swords. Just wait until I stab you from 10 feet away.

Just wait until I can stab three people in the back at the same time while we're facing each other 10 feet away.

Something tells me you and I could work together just fine...

Oh, and I forgot, my RP element is a small, golden-colored ring around his right eye. (And for the record, I'm referring to him as Phyl from now on.)

Edit: Just read the character bios you put up on the front page. If my character can't be a cross-breed, then just make him an elf.

a70c7.png

That might work Pie. I want to start out with someone else, preferably with a chaotic neutral/good alignment.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Pah, the only magic I would go for would be chronomancy, and that probably wont come around for ages, so I can do without it.

Either that or some kind of pressure that can be exerted at will. In fact, I'd rather have that, but as I said, it would just be a bonus.

2Xeo5.png

That's the great thing about having a sword made out of leaves. Who cares about strength when you can just whip it around like it's a piece of ribbon and slice your opponent to bits?

Oh Ross, is it just me or have you gained more perspective on roleplays after being dungeoneering mod for a while. I feel like I know how to not make the moderator mad. :D

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

It'll be only a select few elements

Also are you seriously playing? If so weapon and RP element :D?

Also people with magic, please note, people will try kill you a lot, and stuff.

My weapon is one of those pool noodle things. RP element is crazy captain who hates Frogs.

Name: Sir Roderick Ponce Von Fontlebottom the Magnificent Bastard

Weapon: Mirabelle (blunderbuss)

Race: Human

RP item: Monocle

Backstory: With the invention of the caravel came the exploration explosion. Sir Roderick was one of these first explorers, sent by the Duchess of Ulmsbottom to find new land and riches for his country. Ulmsbottom is one of the few technologically advanced societies, the first to pioneer the use of gunpowder in weaponry. However, the small island containing Ulmsbottom has come to the point where overpopulation and resource depletion are a problem, and it is up to these new explorers to find new land for the expanding nation. However, many of these expeditions ended up as failures, with crew being massacred or outright missing. Sir Roderick was one of the many explorers to come near-death in a shipwreck, only to wake up on a strange, unfamiliar land.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Name: Calico Jack

Weapon: Falchion

Race: Human

RP item: Women on my bote

Backstory: ive got women on my bote lads, also im albino and bald

credentials: I've been a pirate for longer than any of you

3fc82059c76496f756121c97a18b8.jpge40c6c32796ea6ac41d8b4389e166.jpg7de731dc4da4a9eece415d0e0bf6a.jpg

this is me, also proof of bald

soup

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

To gain magic at start, your RP element has to be the weapon that imbues magic, and you technically can't do magic, its all the item, until you actually gain some strength in using it.

Since I am undead wouldn't my body technically count as a thing? If not then the magical objects would be my gloves; they can use fire and ice, as well as instant incineration but that requires me to touch the oponent itself.

I'm looking like Richard so people allready hate me, why hide being a warlock?

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

It'll be only a select few elements

Also are you seriously playing? If so weapon and RP element :D?

Also people with magic, please note, people will try kill you a lot, and stuff.

My weapon is one of those pool noodle things. RP element is crazy captain who hates Frogs.

Seriously now :unsure:

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

wohoo! dwarf time!

Name: Earth StoneCrusher (i no good with names.. so be quiet!)

Desc:

despite most of his kind, Earth loved the sea. of course, this and the fact that he loved to shoot thngs with his bow, rather than charge blindly with his old, unused axe, meant he was mostly shunned within his old, extremley blood rage held clan. upon looking for a ship, he was mugged of most of his belongings except for an old, special ring set with an emerald, and his bow and arrows. he washed up on a random island, due to being unconcious and being thrown into the sea.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

The octopus is adorable. :unsure:

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

... err... .. i cant think of anything to say to that. ive jsut coem up blank... suprisingly thats new for me.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

It'll either start today or tomorrow.

Yea threats work, but it really depends on some factors.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

icu, does me chaarecter work?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Another world, and Earth what is your weapon and RP element?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

.. weapons is the bow, and the RP element is the ring.. wasnt that obvious?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

My mistake.

Kaykay, I'll add it to the post.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

meh. while i wait for stuff to get started up, ill go work on my videos.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

This could be interesting :o

Name: Nira

Weapon: Longsword

RP Element: Ruby cut in the shape of a rose.

Description: 5'7" Slightly wavy, long, black hair. Green Eyes. She wears a swashbuckler's shirt and black slacks, outfitted with deckhand's boots. Also she wears rugged gloves made of leather.

Nira's backstory will be RP'd throughout the game. And I kept my description simple so that I dont hit my limited wall again, lol.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png