What would you like to see in RS3?

SLR

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, I don't think this is coming out anytime soon, but a nice idea would be that the game takes place in virtual reality. Players interact with the game through a bunch of censors attached to your body, and a large pair of virtual reality goggles that actually makes you feel like you're there.

Then when you train like fight, fish and mine, you have to perform the actions in real life with the appropriate body parts - such as swinging your arms over your head to mine, casting an invisible fishing line to fish, etc... This will help people to become fitter whilst having a good time playing a game and having fun with friends.

Technology is at least a decade from this sort of environment being affordable to the average household, but it would sure be a great way to cure obesity and overweightness in gamers.

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

Hmmm, I don't think this is coming out anytime soon, but a nice idea would be that the game takes place in virtual reality. Players interact with the game through a bunch of censors attached to your body, and a large pair of virtual reality goggles that actually makes you feel like you're there.

Then when you train like fight, fish and mine, you have to perform the actions in real life with the appropriate body parts - such as swinging your arms over your head to mine, casting an invisible fishing line to fish, etc... This will help people to become fitter whilst having a good time playing a game and having fun with friends.

Technology is at least a decade from this sort of environment being affordable to the average household, but it would sure be a great way to cure obesity and overweightness in gamers.

~Ian

How... Smart. Frankly I was going to suggest homosexual marriages. :D

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

How... Smart. Frankly I was going to suggest homosexual marriages.

LOL

I was think more of the lines like more realism, say when a arrows misses its target the arros sticks into a wall, and maybe cuts and brusises that heal eventulaly, although all this is a long way away, it would be good, but very big file.

mage,Mil%20Odedra.gif

I think it would be odd to have a 3D java game like this suddenly become virtual reality... but who knows what jagex might do :lol:

I think they couldl just up the graphics a little like they did with RS2. More like the graphics you seen in console games today. However I doubt this is probable with a java game you play with your web browser :?

questcapesigbalh.gif

The Once and Future Quest Guru

Probably some type of cool combat thingy. Like on the PS3 or something. You could perss arrows to move or something and could fight like you do in those actually cool games. Byebye, RPGness!

worldmapsig.png

newscape300x50qz7.gif

rssig.png(40 crafting, 40 range)

Ninjas!

kidding ;p

no seriously that is a good idea runescape should have ninja class that owns all those noob mage melee and magic froobs. i could see the ninja overwhelming the other 3 classes in all stats w00t go ninjas!

Sup noobs.

Ability to pickpocket other players in wilderness determines if your succesfull based on your thieving lvl compared to enemys thieving lvl then if you are successfull you get 1 item from oponents inventory. this would be so cool

ahahaha IMA A IDIOT

cant argue there mate
Real world? *looks around confuzzled* Real world?!? :ohnoes:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

have now quit rs :-( (but i still browse these forums :-)

maybe the graphics could be better, but i dont think thats a big deal because for the platform and speed rs plays at now, i think the 3d graphics is pretty impressive as it is.

what i would like to see is a bigger world, with more free exploration. id like the runescape map to be a huge spherical planet instead of a flat map. and with a spherical planet map, the concept of day cycles and time zones.

i'd like to see oceans to cross, new civilizations, more history, more modes of travel. more land space would mean more people with houses, player-made societies and virtual towns. i'd like to see an expansion of enemies and skills, as well as removing the limits of combat levels to take on stronger enemies. i'd also like to see more team-oriented challenges. more travel-based trading. more quests to access more areas and dungeons.

i think we also need a better way to handle clans, like each member gets a certain tag or insignia unique to the clan, instead of the team cape idea. i think runescape should do more for clan formation, recruitment and intergration

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

Well, I don't really see what the point of this topic is, considering that this is what the whole Runescape Discrussion & Suggestions board is for, but.....

I would like to see more interesting firemaking....it wouldn't necessarily have to give any more exp than it does now, so it wouldn't cheat the older players out of their exp, but it could be more interesting (for info, see the link in my sig). The graphics could be better....you could play online with just how the graphics are now (high or low detail) but if you chose too, you could download a (fairly large) graphics package and use it when playing....they could put the graphics package in the SR client, since you would have to download it, but you could also play on any computer if you wanted to use the graphic versions that they have now.

NINJA'S DAMMIT NINJA's!!!! it would revolutionize the entire runescape world. i can already imagine it. people using ninjutsu's that own all magic spells that ever exist on runescape. Weapons like shurikens or katana's that attack at high speed with heavy damage. just think of the possiblities! so many people in the asian market would actually want to play runescape! w00t go ninjas!

p.s.-ninjas own medieval warriors/rangers/mages

Sup noobs.

If RS3 ever came out I would like to see Jagex contract with a game developer to create a better interface and graphics. Obviously the game would cost money to purchase and monthly subscrition would go up. However, the improved interface and graphics would allow for so much more expansion. Also, I would like to see the demand for player skill increase, particularly in combat.

@ the person above me.. the katana is a relatively slow weapon

~Ian

How... Smart. Frankly I was going to suggest homosexual marriages. :D

i like the idea of marrige but then also deivore