Nadril's Top 25 Games you should own!

Nadril

For these lists, you should find people who are knowledgeable in different genres (FPS's, RTS's, RPG's). This list really hits me as an adventure/RPG themed list, even if it isn't specifically tied to the genre.

I just noticed you didn't put Fallout 3 on here (if you got into it?). -.-

I hated fallout 3 dude.

And like demoliboy2 stated these lists are supposed to be pretty personal. If this was just a "these are what I think the top 100 games of all time are" list it would be a lot different. But yeah as more people make lists we should have a broader range of games.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I conclude thats why there will be many lists in the future. Since this is a personal list, it can't cater to every and single genre. I know for a fact i despise FPS, even those made by Valve. It just never got into me. Of course that will effect my list. But if many people do many lists, there will be a wide range of games across all genres, and your favourite one will most likely be in there, reaching a generalised concensous (sp?) on what are the best games.

I'm not asking for a specific list, nor do I think I have a 'favourite' one. I'm just making petty conversation.

I know these lists are suppose to be personal, but I also wouldn't think people would hate Fallout 3 or 'never get into' Left 4 Dead. So when I'm bringing these games up I'm just surprised they aren't personally favourited by you or hold any value to you. I'm not trying to force them on you or anything, just discussing the games. When I said it was an adventure/RPG themed list, I meant that that is what it seems, even if it is your personal one. Your personal list is an adventure/RPG themed list. I'm not saying this should be the adventure/RPG list, I am just describing it.

I think you guys got the wrong impression from my post.

I conclude thats why there will be many lists in the future. Since this is a personal list, it can't cater to every and single genre. I know for a fact i despise FPS, even those made by Valve. It just never got into me. Of course that will effect my list. But if many people do many lists, there will be a wide range of games across all genres, and your favourite one will most likely be in there, reaching a generalised concensous (sp?) on what are the best games.

I'm not asking for a specific list, nor do I think I have a 'favourite' one. I'm just making petty conversation.

I know these lists are suppose to be personal, but I also wouldn't think people would hate Fallout 3 or 'never get into' Left 4 Dead. So when I'm bringing these games up I'm just surprised they aren't personally favourited by you or hold any value to you. I'm not trying to force them on you or anything, just discussing the games. When I said it was an adventure/RPG themed list, I meant that that is what it seems, even if it is your personal one. Your personal list is an adventure/RPG themed list. I'm not saying this should be the adventure/RPG list, I am just describing it.

I think you guys got the wrong impression from my post.

Eh yeah, it's just kind of the way I see it.

The only game I've played on your list is Oblivion. I'm also not much of a computer gamer or have played much Saturn or Deamcast in the past. That Braid game looks interesting, I might have to give it a go.

tFtfA.jpg

Whats sad is I've only played a few of those games. I feel out of place now :mellow:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I've played most of those game except for Legend of Oasis and Dawn of War, I say nice list :thumbup: Mirrors Edge ugh. Yes the game was fun but that thing made me really really dizzy.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Great list Nadril. A lot of those games are before my time, so I haven't experienced them. Great position of Diablo II and Baldur's Gate 2.

Disagree with Half-Life as #1, never really got into it. Played through once :unsure:

lampost_sig_stark.png

pff... fanboys.

Lol? Of what/who?

Who's making the next list?

I call shotgun some time. But not next. It'll take me ages to decide what goes where.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

pff... fanboys.

Lol? Of what/who?

I call shotgun some time. But not next. It'll take me ages to decide what goes where.

He chooses, not you. If we're doing it like the albums one that is.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

pff... fanboys.

Lol? Of what/who?

You mean the old albums, hehe. Latest has just been whoever. Anyway, if that's the case. I'm not next. WOO!

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

pff... fanboys.

Lol? Of what/who?

You mean the old albums, hehe. Latest has just been whoever. Anyway, if that's the case. I'm not next. WOO!

I'm pretty sure we're doing it the real way. :P

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

pff... fanboys.

Lol? Of what/who?

Oh I meant the responses in this thread. "Whaa, no Nintendo games, IT'S ZEE END OF ZEE WORLD!!!!"

pff... fanboys.

Lol? Of what/who?

Oh I meant the responses in this thread. "Whaa, no Nintendo games, IT'S ZEE END OF ZEE WORLD!!!!"

I haven't seen one of those as of yet. Either way, that's always going to happen with every list like "OMG NO SEGA/SONY/VALVE/MICROSOFT GAMES", it's just people's taste :thumbup:

"Hey wana play some Hon w/ me?" "No thx i'll just get one of my friends to yell at me for 30 mins about my personal deficiencies instead."

I never said I was a competitive gamer nor this was a "competitive" list. HoN is one of the best e-sport games out there currently though (based on prize winnings and tournaments).

:???:

You do realize several hundreds of pro gamers make their living playing Starcraft and that it's on TV 24/7 in Korea. If HoN makes more money than SC I may have to kill myself (based on how much I bash the game).

hiccup.png

"Hey wana play some Hon w/ me?" "No thx i'll just get one of my friends to yell at me for 30 mins about my personal deficiencies instead."

I never said I was a competitive gamer nor this was a "competitive" list. HoN is one of the best e-sport games out there currently though (based on prize winnings and tournaments).

:???:

You do realize several hundreds of pro gamers make their living playing Starcraft and that it's on TV 24/7 in Korea. If HoN makes more money than SC I may have to kill myself (based on how much I bash the game).

"one of"

Besides HoN is big in more than just Korea.