Nadril's Top 25 Games you should own!

Nadril

These are all games that I think every gamer should play and experience. All of them are games that I have fond memories of playing and have really influenced me.

1. Half-Life

release date: 1998, platform: PC (PS2 in 2001)

half-life-1.jpg

Lets get this out of the way, I love Half-Life. No other game have I played so intently and no other game have I been so invested in over the years. It feels like every few years I revisit this game and stumble upon something new, something that I never noticed before. I have had hour long chats about this game, the G-man, his motives and the universe as a whole (including the parallels between this and it's sequel).

Half-Life is one of those games that takes complete advantage of the medium. On the surface it is all about survival. As a player all you care about on your first run is getting the [bleep] out of Black Mesa. There are no long winded narratives or boring cutscenes here, what you know about the game and its world are witnessed through your own eyes. Again, on the surface everything seems fairly simple, does it not? One may confuse Half Life for just another FPS where you go around, shoot up some bad guys and advance onto the next level.

However the thing that separates this game is there is much more to be learned. There are numerous nods towards what is happening in the game and what is happening all around you. Some things are simple, such as the Gman being the one who set up the sample for you at the beginning of the game (and thus caused the entire Black Mesa incident to happen). Other things take a bit of thought to realize, such as how are there dead scientist bodies in Xen, an alien planet?

There are also several bits of story separated throughout the expansion packs for Half-Life. What makes this so awesome is that each pack gives you a view of what was going on elsewhere in black mesa, allowing a person to piece together evidence.

The fact is Half-Life is a game I can go on about for a long time. Numerous posters here will obviously expect this game to have reached my top #1 spot and I find that it is well worthy. Half-Life is a game that, honestly, changed the way we looked at FPS games and even games in general. It's rare to say that a game changed so much in the industry but Half-Life is one of those shining examples.

(Also I'll note that I'm leaving Half Life 2 off the list for the sake of redundancy).

2. Braid

Release Date: 2008, Platform: 360, PC, PS3

braid-20091113012257776_640w.jpg

Braid is a beautiful game. One may pass-by Braid as just another "indie platformer" game with time travel. However if they did they would be missing out on what is one of the best told stories in a video game to-date.

What makes Braid so unique is the way it tells its story. Instead of simply telling you the game actually makes its points through actual gameplay mechanics its self. There are several great explanations for the story behind Braid (I won't get into them here) and it really shows just how much thought was put into this game.

Braid is a game that shouldn't be rushed through. You can easily rush through all of the game's levels (well all the basic ones) in under an hour. However the true goal of the game is to collect all of the puzzle pieces. Each world has its own special mechanic (which again ties into the story) of time travel which plays into the puzzles. For example in one world when you move forward, time moves forward. When you move back, however, time moves backwards.

It's hard to talk about Braid without giving too much away. I urge anyone who has not played this game though to play it. I should also mention that this game has, hands down, the BEST music I have ever heard in a video game.

3. Chrono Trigger

release date: 1995, platform: SNES

chrono-trigger-11.jpg?w=480&h=320

This is a game that changed turn based RPG's. Up until this time many RPG stories simply consisted of "this guy is evil, you are a hero, go win the day". Again story is an important factor in placing this game in my #3 spot. I think what hit me the most about this games story is the fact that you actually see the aftermath of what could happen if you fail. Due to the time-travel mechanics in the game you actually visit a time after Lavos comes and destroys the world. I still remember getting shivers watching the scene where they discovered lavos.

Of course Chrono Trigger would be nothing without great characters. Luckily this game has probably one of the best and most memorable cast of characters.

Seriously though, I dare ANYONE here to try and not remember key moments of the game when listening to songs such as Frog's Theme. This game is full of amazing and jaw dropping moments. Even for a game released over 15 years ago it still holds more emotion than any recent turn based rpg. This is a game that is quite literally timeless (haha).

4. Baldur's Gate II

release date: 2000, platform: PC

baldursgate2.jpg

Oh man, what a game. Baldur's Gate II is probably the largest RPG ever created in terms of the amount of content. You can easily lose over 200 hours playing through the games main storyline alone, and you can't imagine how much longer you'll play with all the games side quests!

BG2 has a brilliant story and a brilliant cast of characters. While the game has no doubtly aged a bit more than some of the other games on this list it is one of those games that must be mentioned. BG2 used the DND 3rd Edition ruleset and it worked out incredibly well.

I will say that if you decide to brave this game that it is probably one of the most challenging games on my list. I remember the stratagy that went into taking down several of the optional dragon boss encounters, not to mention the last encounter its self. That being said you shouldn't be daunted by the games long length as this really was the peak of D&D inspired rpg's.

5. Neverwinter Nights

release date: 2002, platform: PC

Neverwinter-Nights-Client_1.jpg

This is another Bioware classic RPG. Neverwinter Nights ditched the party system and instead decided to focus the game around one sole adventure. Despite only having one member in a party the combat in Neverwinter Nights was some of the best for its time and it still managed to have a very memorable story.

What made NWN different was it's unique multiplayer setup and focus on custom content. While I never got into the custom content scene NWN provided a means for D&D buffs to play a custom game on their PC through the NWN engine. Even to this day there are several online RPG mods out there focused around role-play, and even to this day NWN offers something that no other game could really provide.

6. System Shock 2

release date: 1999, platform: PC

system-shock-2-02.jpg

System Shock 2 is a unique game and is also the predecessor of Bioshock. What made SS2 so unique was its blend of FPS and RPG mechanics but also the amazingly immersive world that they threw you into. System Shock 2 is a game that throws you through several plot twists which spirals until the very end.

I find it interesting to note that SS2 has a better and scarier atmosphere than many recent games that have attempted the same formula. If you are going to play this game today there are several mods out there which upgrade the games textures and resolution while still keeping the same feel that the game had 11 years ago.

7. Portal

release date: 2007, platform: PC, 360, PS3

portal1.png

Despite my best efforts not to make this list simply a bunch of Valve games it is difficult not to include this game. Honestly there is nothing to say about Portal that hasn't been said already. It is a mind-bending and incredibly funny game with some of the most memorable quotes of the decade.

Even though the game was only a few hours long it still stands as some of the most original hours of gaming ever concieved. In an era of clones and look-alikes portal was a breath of fresh air.

8. Firearms (modification)

release date: 1998, platform: PC (Half life mod)

mk23silen.jpg

While Firearms may have not gotten as much attention as the other two large Half LIfe mods (Counter Strike and Team Fortress Classic) it is my personal favorite. Firearms was a (somewhat) more realistic shooter and it hosts some of my best multiplayer game memories.

While the original mod has now gone under Firearms: Source is coming out July 26 and I would strongly recommend people give it a try when it is out!

9. Mass Effect 2

release date: 2010, platform: PC, 360

mass-effect-2.jpg

Mass-Effect is to video games as Star-Wars is to film (the original 3). It is an incredible and epic sci-fi tale with the best story telling in recent RPG's. Mass Effect 2 took the core of the original and did away with the unnecessary stuff, leaving us with a true RPG. This isn't an RPG in terms of "just one more level and I get x skill" but an RPG in terms of actually playing out a role. This is one of the few games where I would intently talk to people just to hear what they had to say.

What makes Mass Effect 2 so great are the choices. Bioware had homed their skills in decision making and there are several choices that will have an outcome on the game (For better or worse). This is the only RPG that I have ever immediately started up and played AGAIN just because I wanted to get a better ending.

Some people might argue that they "dumbed down" ME2. However I strongly think that this was the best way to go forward and allowed myself, as a player, to focus on what mattered. The story. The characters.

10. Mirrors Edge

release date: 2008/2009, platform: PS3, 360, PC

mirrors-edge-20080228010820880_640w.jpg

Mirror's Edge was an experimental game designed by DICE. This was a game that for a long while I was very skeptical about. However, after playing it it was very clear what I had been missing all along. While the game does not have the most complex story in the world it conveyed this feeling of freedom that no other game had really done before. The feeling of jumping across rooftops was incredible.

This is a game that I would love to see have a sequel if to not hammer out a few of the issues the game had. Despite any issues though this game is honestly an experience like no other.

11. Heroes of Newerth

release date: 2010, platform: PC

fighting-beside-the-heroes-of-newerth-20090901104620562-000.jpg

Heroes of Newerth is an updated version of the popular WC3 mod DoTA. While I never had any experience with DoTA I came across HoN through a beta invite from a friend. After learning the basics of the game I was hooked.

HoN is one of those multiplayer games that is incredibly addicting. There is such a layer of strategy and depth in the game and it is easily becoming one of my most played games.

12. Nights into Dreams

release date: 1996, platform: saturn

2141780313_6bcd241721.jpg

I'm not really sure what it is about this game. It had a simple goal, fly through rings. The game world, however, was incredible (especially for its time). Nights is one of those games that is difficult to describe in person and much better left to letting one explore it themselves.

13. Sonic Adventure

release date: 1998, platform: dreamcast

sonic-adventure-dx-4.jpg

Yeah, I'm aware of the issues that Sonic Adventure had. The overworld map was probably unnecessary. The camera, at times, was very inconsistent and hard to control.

Despite all of that Sonic Adventure is the Sonic game that stands out the most to me as a gamer. I honestly don't know what it is but I've played through the game several times. Maybe it was just the attitude that the game took from the beginning, letting you know this was more than just some platformer game. Maybe it was the impressive FMV cutscenes or the great last battle.

Whatever it was Sonic Adventure is a game that stands the test of time for me.

14. Robo Pit

release date: 1996, platform: saturn, PS1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0OdAJUTG6Y

This was a [bleep]ing awesome 3D fighting game. It had something like a 100 stages and enemies to fight across with a cool mechanic of claiming the parts of the enemy you defeated. You could deck out your robot with the gear (even though it was a simple system) giving into some pretty awesome combinations.

While this isn't the craziest game mechanics wise I had a lot of fun with it as a kid and it is one of my favorite saturn games.

15. Persona 4

release date: 2008, platform: PS2

persona4_screenshot_005.jpg

Persona 4 is the best video game I have never played. Haha. To be honest I actually watched the entire game get played through giant bomb's endurance run of it over the last year.

While I wasn't able to experience the battle mechanics first hand I loved the games storyline and characters. I generally am not a fan of JRPG's but Persona 4 proved to be an exception to the rule.

16. Trine

release date: 2009, platform: 360, PS3, PC

trine.jpg

Trine is as fantasy as fantasy games get. It focuses around a simple story of 3 heroes (The theif, the mage and the warrior) but hosts a very unique physics-based puzzle gameplay. The game world is downright beautiful to look at and the music is soothing as well.

Trine is one of those games that stands out due to its great presentation. It is certainly a game worth playing.

17. Legend of Oasis

release date: 1996, platform: Saturn

Legend%20of%20Oasis%20%282%29.gif

To be honest I'm not sure if I ever actually beat this game. I do have a fond memory of playing it with my younger brother however, using a "2 player" cheat. It turned a pretty good "Zelda-like" RPG into a great 2 player co-op game.

18. Lineage II

release date:2003, platform: PC

12451Lineage-II-screenshot-cyrix2005-114229608662.jpg

I'll be honest, I wasn't sure if I would put this game on my list. After all it suffers from a number of issues such as a large botting population and also one of the harshest grinds in MMO history.

Despite that this game holds too many memories not to put somewhere on my list. A large chunk of my memory playing this game was playing with 4 or 5 friends, hopping from private server to private server. More than anything I loved this game because of the people that surrounded it. The people I played this game with I still consider friends to this day and Lineage II is the one game we all have fond memories about. Defeating the polish zerg on L2ER, winning a 4v12 on L2R... there are so many incredible moments brought on by the Free for all PvP the game offered.

Lineage II may not be the best MMO in the world, not by a longshot. However there was just something about it that made me come back and continually come back. Sadly the glory days of Lineage II are long gone but the feeling of community the game brought along on private servers is unmatched by any other MMORPG out there.

19. Doom 2

release date: 1994, platform: PC

DOOM2_ingame_1.png

The mother of all FPS games. While Doom 2 was not the first FPS nor the first in the series I consider it a monumental point in FPS history. Personally I found Doom 2's environments to be much more interesting than the original Doom and I remember being very impressed with the outdoor locations back in the day.

Doom 2 simply has an atmosphere that FPS games today try and get. The moody environments, the rocking soundtrack... everything helped make Doom 2 a timeless FPS in gaming history.

20. Demon's Souls

release date: 2009, platform: PS3

Demon_Souls_Screenshot.jpg

This game doesn't care if you die. It doesn't care if you don't become the hero. It doesn't care if you don't save the day and instead fall into a pit of despair.

Demon's Souls is one of the hardest games to come out in most recent memory. There is no saving in this game, everything is auto saved. Players can enter into your world (if you are online) and PK you. The game is ruthless with danger around every bend and the game is not forgiving.

This was a game that on my first playthrough I got immensely frustrated with. I could not beat stage 4-1 for the life of me and I kept getting steamrolled. Bit by bit I kept coming back to the game, however, determined to beat it.

Soon, I beat 4-1. Than I beat another level. And another. The game is one of the most rewarding games out there and the amount of excitement you get for beating a difficult boss encounter can't be matched. The combat system is the real good core and meat of the game and due to it's skill based nature it means that even a level 1 can complete the game with enough skill.

21. Dawn of War

release date: 2004, platform: PC

2.jpg

Dawn of War is one of the few RTS games I have really enjoyed. I have great memories of getting everyone on my ventrilo server (who at the time were waiting for Aion to come out) and setting up a Hammachi server and playing 6-8 player matches. The game had a ton of Action, great races and some great maps.

22. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

release date: 2007, platform: 360, PC, PS3

oblivion2.jpg

I understand that many people preferred Moorwind to Oblivion and I understand why. However for me I preferred the bigger focus on the main story of the game. While I didn't spend a lot of time exploring around the game I did do several of the popular side chain quests, all which have great writing and plot twists.

23. Team Fortress 2

release date: 2007, platform: PC, 360, PS3

team-fortress-2.jpg

Easily the best multiplayer FPS out on the market right now. TF2 has something like 120 free updates under its belt and has some of the best support for any multiplayer game out there. While it may not look like it on the outside TF2 has some really deep mechanics behind it if you wish to get into that. Even at a pub level however TF2 remains one of the most fun FPS experiences out there.

24. Diablo II

release date: 2000, platform: PC

d2.jpg

Diablo II, man, this is one of the first games I really spent a lot of time playing online. Creating new characters, rushing them through levels... the entire process was just addicting as hell. Such an awesome game.

25. Die Hard Arcade

release date: 1997, platform: Saturn, Arcade

diehardarcade-1.jpg

Die Hard Arcade was actually a really fun 3D "Beat-Em-Up" game for the sega saturn. It may not be the most impressive game on the list but for nostalgia's sake alone I included it. Plenty of memories of me and my younger brother playing it.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. Though I did notice most of them are games from the past decade, but over all nice.

I love you even more because of Persona 4.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

wait wheres runescape?

also: portal is amazing. I REALLLY wanna try mirrors edge but its xbox right? My brother is always playing his xbox games so I'd never get a chance to use. (all we have is 360/normal xbox/ps2)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

all these games look cool

i have oblivion and all the dawn of wars and they are fun

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

I don't want to hurt your feelings but wow, those are a bunch of terrible games. Not only are over 20 of them single player, those that aren't don't require much skill to play at all. I'll make a list if you want a real competitive gamer's top 25 :thumbup:

"Hey wana play some Hon w/ me?" "No thx i'll just get one of my friends to yell at me for 30 mins about my personal deficiencies instead."

hiccup.png

I don't want to hurt your feelings but wow, those are a bunch of terrible games. Not only are over 20 of them single player, those that aren't don't require much skill to play at all. I'll make a list if you want a real competitive gamer's top 25 :thumbup:

"Hey wana play some Hon w/ me?" "No thx i'll just get one of my friends to yell at me for 30 mins about my personal deficiencies instead."

I never said I was a competitive gamer nor this was a "competitive" list. HoN is one of the best e-sport games out there currently though (based on prize winnings and tournaments).

I don't know if your trolling me or not :S.

also: portal is amazing. I REALLLY wanna try mirrors edge but its xbox right? My brother is always playing his xbox games so I'd never get a chance to use. (all we have is 360/normal xbox/ps2)

Mirrors Edge is PC as well.

Not surprised that I like your list.

I haven't played some of the older games due to my age, but otherwise, plenty of good stuff. I'm trying to play through Braid now actually, and it's great, though I hear that Trine's music is better. :P

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Where's Left 4 Dead? It does HAVE story, even if you can play it without noticing it.

But I think every person who calls themselves a hardcore gamer, should have played at least 2/3s of the games on this list.

Good list.

You can still be a gamer and not play 2/3 of whats on that list. I once heard someone play the Final Fantasy 4 battle music and some kid who calls himself a "hardcore gamer" asked what song is that. I wanted to [bleep] slap him with his Halo shirt so badly...

94qbe.jpg

Where's Left 4 Dead? It does HAVE story, even if you can play it without noticing it.

But I think every person who calls themselves a hardcore gamer, should have played at least 2/3s of the games on this list.

Good list.

You can still be a gamer and not play 2/3 of whats on that list. I once heard someone play the Final Fantasy 4 battle music and some kid who calls himself a "hardcore gamer" asked what song is that. I wanted to [bleep] slap him with his Halo shirt so badly...

I said hardcore gamer or a gaming enthusiast. Not some random whose played 4 'big' titles and has ignored the entire indie scene. Some (most) of the games on this list are just required to know what is up in the gaming world. Without having played some of these games, your knowledge on video games is just severely lacking. I haven't played every single one of these games, but the usual ones and some odd ones I've played.

You don't need to play 2/3s of this list but hopefully if you're a hardcore gamer, you're making plans to play the majority of these games. You may have played a crap load of other decent or high quality games, but what type of gamer sees such an epic list as this and doesn't want to play every single game? I'm just saying that these games have a lot to provide to any self-proclaimed hardcore gamer.

Yes I agree but what ticks me off a bit is that now the young generations of players ignore the very basic and old games of the past. But what especially pisses me off is when they talk [cabbage] on the old classic games. Once I started playing Kid Icarus just for fun on my NES, a bunch of 14 year old cousins come over and ask what game I'm playing, I let them play. One of them just merely turns it off and says it sucked and was boring and that I should connect the PS3 instead. I told him to GTFO and that he is not a real gamer, he even asked me what system I was playing!

I'm glad that things like the Playstation Network and Xbox live arcade for atleast bring back some old school classic, and I hope that new generations fine these games enjoyable as much as people did back then.

94qbe.jpg

Good list.

To be honest even though I had fun with L4D I wouldn't consider it one of my top 25. Even if I didn't really want to inflate the list with Valve games lol.

Not surprised that I like your list.

I haven't played some of the older games due to my age, but otherwise, plenty of good stuff. I'm trying to play through Braid now actually, and it's great, though I hear that Trine's music is better.

idk man, it's a hard competition. I love both games music but I'd have to give the edge up on Braid :).

I said hardcore gamer or a gaming enthusiast. Not some random whose played 4 'big' titles and has ignored the entire indie scene. Some (most) of the games on this list are just required to know what is up in the gaming world. Without having played some of these games, your knowledge on video games is just severely lacking. I haven't played every single one of these games, but the usual ones and some odd ones I've played.

Heh not to sound elitist but I do agree with you. Some of these games really are just 'must plays' for any gamer. Some of them I put on the list were simply nostaliga factoring in.

I'm glad that things like the Playstation Network and Xbox live arcade for atleast bring back some old school classic, and I hope that new generations fine these games enjoyable as much as people did back then.

I have to say that I agree with you, PSN and XBLA have been the best addition to gaming. It gives an awesome platform for indie developers to get out there, I [bleep]ing love it. I just love that indie developers can compete and get noticed. I mean over the past few years there have been a lot of incredible indie games come out (Shadow complex, braid, Fl0w, Fl0wer, ect.).

Only just started playing Dawn of War yesterday by complete accident (playing Age of Empires 2 on lan :D), just noticed a few of us had it and tried it out. Really was alot of fun though I'm pretty sure we are all terrible at it.

Also Doom2 hell yes I grew up on that game with all the downloadable wads and such :P

Have to say I havn't played most of them though :(

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Awesome list, Nadril :thumbup:

Although, I would of liked to see Flower in there.

I haven't gotten the chance to play Flower yet sadly, I'm sure if I did it would be here.

To be honest even though I had fun with L4D I wouldn't consider it one of my top 25. Even if I didn't really want to inflate the list with Valve games lol.

To me it was showing where teamwork or Co-op experiences in games should be developed. Instead of games that build a game and then just add in an extra character for Co-op, L4D focuses completely on teamwork. Plus it is a Valve game, so you get all of the Source engine features. I may be looking at the game from more of a developing stance than a player stance but it definitely gave the industry a different perspective on what a Co-op experience should be like or just pulling away from the lacking Co-op found in other games...like the Resident Evil series or really any game in general.

That leads me into Portal 2, where I'm hoping Valve takes what they've learned from the L4D co-op experience and somehow implement it into Portal 2's unknown multiplayer. Like imagine multiplayer in Portal, but multiplayer that could out-do L4D. Mind blowing.

I told him to GTFO and that he is not a real gamer

People who put people into groups based on what games they play along with gaming knowledge annoy me.

I don't care if you're a "hardcore" gamer or whatever, it makes no bit of difference. There's no point to it and people just do it to make themselves look better by being a "hardcore gamer womg"

...Alot of those are MMO's. :S

What happened to the ones who earned a boatload of awards? Zelda:OoT? Mario (..well, pick one of them), Final Fantasy X (or 7), etc?

Still, at least you mentioned TF2, if you didn't mention that I might have had to stab you. ^^

Plus I would have preferred HL2 over the first since it gives a better understanding of the game's storyline of that moment in time. (obviously one needs to play HL1 to understand the beginning of HL2)

Popoto.~<3

No DoW2? Obviously its a lot different from the original DoW but its very good in its own way.

And this hardcore gamer [cabbage] is just pretty stupid. I can see that you should have some knowledge of old games and such, but that doesn't mean you need to go through 20+ years of games and play all the ones that people have deemed to have classic status. Like when I was a kid I was never really interested in games, I had a few PC games that I played on my '98 but thats it, only from the age of maybe 15+ was I actually actively interested in games. So I looked at this list and recognised pretty much all of them even if I haven't played them. At the end of the day people play games for fun and have different tastes so will naturally disagree, so there shouldn't be some sort of homogenised list of classic games that everyone agrees upon and deems your "hardcore" status.

Yes I agree but what ticks me off a bit is that now the young generations of players ignore the very basic and old games of the past. But what especially pisses me off is when they talk [cabbage] on the old classic games. Once I started playing Kid Icarus just for fun on my NES, a bunch of 14 year old cousins come over and ask what game I'm playing, I let them play. One of them just merely turns it off and says it sucked and was boring and that I should connect the PS3 instead. I told him to GTFO and that he is not a real gamer, he even asked me what system I was playing!

The system came out years before they were even born, I think its understandable they didn't want to play a 20 year old game they know nothing about when you had a PS3 sitting right there.

Can you really expect them to? Kids now are going to grow up with HD, online connectivity and probably motion control as granted on systems, so can you really expect them to enjoy 2d games from decades ago?

Pretty awesome list, Nads. Wouldn't expect anything less. ;P

Umm, question! Is Mass Effect 2 still-playable without playing the first one? Or will I pretty much be ignorant of the story so far? I'd like to play it, but I don't want to gimp myself on the story aspect. If not, I'll just get them both, eventually. xD

I'll have to pick up Mirror's Edge, too. I've been kinda meaning to pick it up for a while, but this has bumped it up my list. :3

And yay for Oblivion!

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I very much like the positioning of Baldur's Gate in this list. I do have a little question regarding it though - I used to play it on the original xbox, was this just a port or a different game entirely?

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Diablo 2 :thumbsup:

Surprised no GTA games are there.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.