What role do you play in Dungeoneering?

Obtaurian

Are you an expert at keying, or do you prefer to be the tool man/woman? Do you sort of hang back and let others do the work (be honest)? Do you bark commands, or do you just go with the flow? Hopefully you can come up with more creative examples than I've given.

Personally, I'm like Rambo. I'm always the first to enter a room and I always tank, even when I've long run out of prayer and food.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I pretty much do everything. I key run, carry all the tools needed and fight if I have to.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

I personally solo. The few times I've gone with a team it was to get a bound item of some sort, or maybe just with my clan (back when it first came out.) If I team, I usually end up with higher levels who do more work then me tbh. When I solo I like to mage... I want to get 77 rc to mage there effectively o.O

If I start maging though, no idea what I should bind,

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I'm usually the team mage, giving people Veng, Curing Poison, and getting rid of those blasted gd primal warriors. Because of this, however, I spend a lot of time in the beginning crafting runes, which on more than one occasion has gotten me some flame. Whatever though.

If we don't have a keyer/tooler who steps up in 1-2 minutes after the dungeon starts, I'll take one or the other (probably tools).

Tools.

Most doors I have to open anyway because of my skills versus the general population. :shades:

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Prefer not to tool, since my keying levels aren't great and it slows down the team to have to drop tools and ask who has the levels for a door.

I occasionally will key if I sense that I'm the best person to do it, or no one wants to. I'm not bad, but not good enough to consider myself a keyer. (did key once for one of the top 20 dungeoneers)

Usually, my use is in combat. Maxed stats/bound items (before ring update), and I'm just very good at combat in general. Knowing what to kill, luring/trapping monsters, etc.

I tend to get frustrated when people are being inefficient or stupid... like piling a rat while one person fights a 133 shade. I try not to order people around, but will start telling people what to do if they are doing it wrong.

I'm almost always the kamikaze fighter of all 3 styles, which means I always go in and fight monsters first while tanking damage. There's the occasional death though.

I rarely key, since I keep losing track of doors. I also do puzzles that don't require tools, sometimes the ones that do, but those I leave to other teammates.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention