NVM: I'M A RE RE

Bladewing

What is the point of having sacred oil be tradeable if you can't use it after buying :?:

Well, yes, but...

I don't...

That's not...

You win three internets.

Does anyone actually know the answer to this?

PM me for fitocracy invite

It's used for the Shades or Mor'ton Mini-Game. you use it to make sacred (x) logs to burn them for Prayer exp and a key to catacombs. (works also for Vyrewatch burning)

If there's no use to them, why in god's name did you buy them? :S

Popoto.~<3

Last time i used sacred oil from ge it atleast worked for wyrewatch pyres, don't they work for shade pyres then? would be a bit disappointing....

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

You used to be able to use them, and I wanted to use them once more. Luckily I only bought one.

If you don't believe me buy a sacred oil and a log from the GE, and use them on each other. It will say the oil is not fresh and you have to make your own.

You used to be able to use them, and I wanted to use them once more. Luckily I only bought one.

If you don't believe me buy a sacred oil and a log from the GE, and use them on each other. It will say the oil is not fresh and you have to make your own.

Sounds like it could be used to scam. lol

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

That is annoying. I never buy my sacred oil as I never thought of doing it. Now I know I can do it and it is useless I will never use it. But demby is right you can scam. Someone could stand around shades of morton selling sacred oil to people at high prices and actually make a profit from it.

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.

:blink: I'm sure I just burned a vyrewatch with bought oil a month ago. Gonna buy one now, brb.

EDIT: I was able to make pyre logs just fine. Am I getting trolled or what?

Sephy.png

Even though you removed the original post I'm still curious as to what the hubbub is all about :oops: Anyone mind filling me in?

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Even though you removed the original post I'm still curious as to what the hubbub is all about :oops: Anyone mind filling me in?

Original post:

What is the point of having sacred oil be tradeable if you can't use it after buying :?:

You could buy sacred oil from the GE, but it wouldn't work to make pyre logs.

imevil.jpg