What to do while fletching arrows?

Great_one

I have over 100k(and counting) addy arrows to fletch and i would like to do so in the most advantageous way possible. What i'm asking for is a spawn or something i can pick up or do while fletching arrows. so far i've though of the rannar spawn and farming evil turnips, but i'm looking for other ideas. (btw dont metion regular farming i will already be doing that)

also if somebody could link me to the list of daily activities, i cant seem to find it anymore.

Y_Z.png

A lot of things like woodcutting and mining work like this: you perform an attempt to see if you get a resource, you have a delay, after which it repeats.

Now, in some cases, you can do other things during this delay, and have no effect on the attempts at the resource. It will often cancel the next attempt, so you have to reissue the command.

So, what this ends up like is: you click to attempt a mining/wcing, you click to fletch 2-3 rounds of arrows, repat.

I've never done this, but I know really efficient players use it for wc, mining, agil, etc etc etc.

Disclaimer: The above is probably inaccurate.

the_zephyrus.png

thanks for the link.

yea idk about the click-fest of doing the two skills at once, maybe if i had 85 minning or something rune could be an option, but other than that i dont really like the idea of doing two skills full force at one time.

I already will be farming, and i'd rather use a timer than watch them anyway.

Y_Z.png

thanks for the link.

yea idk about the click-fest of doing the two skills at once, maybe if i had 85 minning or something rune could be an option, but other than that i dont really like the idea of doing two skills full force at one time.

Well the point is that you can guarantee 2-3 patches. When I watch my patches, I followed the fally patch and the ecto patch since they were easy to get to. Every time a growth cycle happened, I checked both. This goes well with marigolds and limpwurts.

thanks for the link.

Well the point is that you can guarantee 2-3 patches. When I watch my patches, I followed the fally patch and the ecto patch since they were easy to get to. Every time a growth cycle happened, I checked both. This goes well with marigolds and limpwurts.

thats true, i'll look into that for the flower patch

Y_Z.png

Couple of spawns that you could collect, not sure which would be the best proffit.

•  
  • Ranarrs in the new dungeon.
  • Blue dragon scales.
  • Limpwurt roots in the new dungeon.
  • Snape grass.

They're the only things I can think of right now.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Get ep, use the ardy boat for best results. As soon as you climb down, it's only one square so nobody can move from under you to attack.(safe zone btw)

Explain please? I'm actually rather interested in EPing.

Disclaimer: The above is probably inaccurate.

the_zephyrus.png

Nightshade spawn, then et assist and make into weapon poison ++

I did that it was like 600-700k profit/h. Probably the best idea.

This is just the kind of thing i was looking for! thanks! any instruction on how to do it? i know they spawn near the orges but is it just one of the caves or what, what do i need?

Y_Z.png

Nightshade spawn, then et assist and make into weapon poison ++

I did that it was like 600-700k profit/h. Probably the best idea.

This is just the kind of thing i was looking for! thanks! any instruction on how to do it? i know they spawn near the orges but is it just one of the caves or what, what do i need?

You need a Skavid map (obtained from bribing a Gu'tanoth guard, details here) and a light source. Bring them to the cave north of the Gu'Tanoth summoning obelisk and you'll be able to access the area with the nightshade spawn.