What clique/subculture do you think you're classified as?

Zierro

That's what I will forever associate with Topman. The cheap overpriced high street store that popularizes new trends amongst hipsters and ultimately ruins them.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That reminds me of William Fitzsimmons

468821617.jpg

Probably just the epic beard though.

This type of person makes my [bleep]ing blood curdle. I don't know why, I just want to work his face over with a cricket bat.

Dang, it looks like that guy has already suffered enough.

On the bright side, he hasn't offended anyone with his fine armpit aroma. I wouldn't go as far as saying that about you, Zierro. But you don't care, anyway.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

The nerd who helps everyone with their problems. :thumbup:

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I am the quiet guy in class, but at lunch I'm pretty hyper. Otherwise, clique wise, I am one of those people who is qualified to be in the skaters, the goths, and cliques like that, but hangs with the nerds because generally, nerds are a lot more fun than most people think. We have wild parties. Only three people show up instead of fifty or a hundred like most peoples parties, but who cares? We're still having a blast. Though a lot of my nerd friends have started to hate each other. The one has fallen in love with his calculator and becomes a total arse when someone tries to pry him from his beloved, so doesn't do anything with us anymore.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Though a lot of my nerd friends have started to hate each other. The one has fallen in love with his calculator and becomes a total arse when someone tries to pry him from his beloved, so doesn't do anything with us anymore.

That situation sounds like it belongs in a bad sitcom :huh:

wl7w9j.png

Though a lot of my nerd friends have started to hate each other. The one has fallen in love with his calculator and becomes a total arse when someone tries to pry him from his beloved, so doesn't do anything with us anymore.

That situation sounds like it belongs in a bad sitcom :huh:

He's become obsessed with programming the thing to do games, to do every equation possible. I mean, he's in track and runs with the friggin' thing in hand. It's pretty stupid...

Then we move to my one friend who is only good at long distance relationships, I.E, he only dates people over the phone who are from places far, far away. That's always led to some fun when we steal his phone and call his girlfriend and screw around with her. It's gotten really creepy, but I won't get into that.

The most normal friend I have is a fifteen year old boy who reads girl manga's about witches and kissy vampires. I mean, they are a whole group of weird people.

I'm the most normal one, and they all agree.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

I buy almost all my clothes from Topman, so uh... British? Otherwise, I guess aesthete.

My personality type is ESFJ though!

I can't think of a name for your subculture but I can definitely see it. The guy who wear a skinny blazer on top of a deep scoop neck tee, followed by a pair of tight jeans and smart shoes.

Hah, not really. I've worn a blazer and tie maybe five times in my life. I don't think I really understand this subculture thing, if it's defined by the clothes you wear or your personality. I guess one influences the other though. People I meet just tend to assume I play an instrument, hence the aesthete part.

That is me, harrinator.

I may be that.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Although I have friends, I consider myself a loner.

I prefer to be by myself, with no contact from other people. I thrive on being alone.

Though I haven't really been looking for a girlfriend either.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

** SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE NEEDS AN INFLATABLE... BEST FRIEND! **

Yea I agree. However, just keeping it real dark ace, you might wanna rephrase that. You sound like a douche. BUT IM THE SAME. I mean I'll have fun around people, but I like spending time alone better. It's relaxing. Being around people is stressful.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Being around others makes me want to kill them normally.

I'm fine talking to people online, cause I'm not actually with them.

Life needs a >Right click >Ignore. Button.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

Throughout my time in school there weren't really any 'cool' groups, every just had their own main group of friends and mingled here and there. My group of friends were skaters/bikers mainly, as I used to enjoy cycling, doing jumps etc. In college I was friends with most people, and wouldn't have considered myself to be iny type of clique, except maybe my law group of friends, we would often seem nerdy with each other. :unsure:

These days I wouldn't consider myself in any major clique, I just have my friends who are all leading (in general) mature lives these days, and have goals with them. I still dress as I have since I was younger though, jeans, skating shoes, skating label shirts etc. :blink:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Guest Mrmegakirby

I've been called the nerd and the rocker.

Apparently being good at math makes you a nerd at my age, and playing one instrument and listening to music other than Justin Bieber makes you a rocker.

Well I was a complete metal head, and hung out with the goth kids, but that wasn't great, and it did not end well. Now I wear jeans and black t-shirts most days. Currently I'm wearing any coloured t-shirts i have, and shorts, kinda looking skaterish. My personality is way different to most people I know, and I don't really fit in very well.

But, if i were to put myself into a clique it'd probably be a nerd/metal head. Mainly because most of my friends are on my course, and we're in our 4th year of uni, and as such are pretty close, although in my other location I'm pretty much in a group of metal heads (a diffferent group of people that those i mentioned), so I'd say I'm a bit of both.

-Destroy Topham-

Punk_Man666.png

Punk_man666.png

That is me, harrinator.

I may be that.

Yes and no. The guy I'm talking about wouldn't wear the shoes you bought, or Threadless tees. He'd either get clean point three eyelet derbies, or another very minimalistic dress shoe, but no extended toe loafers. And either a plain tee or one with a distressed graphic on it.

That is me, harrinator.

I may be that.

Yes and no. The guy I'm talking about wouldn't wear the shoes you bought, or Threadless tees. He'd either get clean point three eyelet derbies, or another very minimalistic dress shoe, but no extended toe loafers. And either a plain tee or one with a distressed graphic on it.

That's still leagues better than most of what I see. At least 80% of teenagers in America wear jeans, a t shirt, and a sweatshirt when it's cold. That or wearing everything from Abercrombie/Hollister/Aeropostale.

wl7w9j.png

That is me, harrinator.

I may be that.

That's still leagues better than most of what I see. At least 80% of teenagers in America wear jeans, a t shirt, and a sweatshirt when it's cold. That or wearing everything from Abercrombie/Hollister/Aeropostale.

See my answer on the "How to dress classy" thread.

Probably the guy thats obsessed with fashion and shoes stuff, but not gay? lol.

I do alot of sports like MMA and basketball and baseball, but I also do well in school, and I am joining JROTC (Air Force Training I believe?) Im a really nice guy, I talk to everyone, the nerds, the jocks, skaters, etc. Just not the emos. ew. :l

I'm pretty confident when it comes to girls. Flirty and stuff, but I'm a gentleman.

Favorite brands : The Hundreds, Stussy, G-Shock, Nike SB, Vans, etc.

Sooo.. I guess im the "NiceGuy" ? :D

I do alot of sports like MMA and basketball and baseball, but I also do well in school, and I am joining JROTC (Air Force Training I believe?) Im a really nice guy, I talk to everyone, the nerds, the jocks, skaters, etc. Just not the emos. ew. :l

I'm pretty confident when it comes to girls. Flirty and stuff, but I'm a gentleman.

You're Karmaloop dude.

You seem puhretty gay to me. I'm not saying you are or are not, since you said you self you are not. I'm just saying, thats my obervation. I used to think I was attracted to girls as well..

And yea, self pitying emos drinking clamato juice are kinda like... a cesspool. Stay the [cabbage] away.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge