What clique/subculture do you think you're classified as?

Zierro

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the guy thats obsessed with fashion and shoes stuff, but not gay? lol.

I do alot of sports like MMA and basketball and baseball, but I also do well in school, and I am joining JROTC (Air Force Training I believe?) Im a really nice guy, I talk to everyone, the nerds, the jocks, skaters, etc. Just not the emos. ew. :l

I'm pretty confident when it comes to girls. Flirty and stuff, but I'm a gentleman.

Favorite brands : The Hundreds, Stussy, G-Shock, Nike SB, Vans, etc.

Sooo.. I guess im the "NiceGuy" ? :D

You seem puhretty gay to me. I'm not saying you are or are not, since you said you self you are not. I'm just saying, thats my obervation. I used to think I was attracted to girls as well..

Why do you think he's gay? :mellow:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I do alot of sports like MMA and basketball and baseball, but I also do well in school, and I am joining JROTC (Air Force Training I believe?) Im a really nice guy, I talk to everyone, the nerds, the jocks, skaters, etc. Just not the emos. ew. :l

I'm pretty confident when it comes to girls. Flirty and stuff, but I'm a gentleman.

You seem puhretty gay to me. I'm not saying you are or are not, since you said you self you are not. I'm just saying, thats my obervation. I used to think I was attracted to girls as well..

Yeah, this makes no sense. You're saying this... based on one post where he mentioned he's into fashion? Disregarding how insane that actually is, at what point did you think it was alright to make a completely baseless comment about another person's sexuality like that? Any qualifications at all? Nope? Well, OK then. "You sound gay. Not saying you are. But probably."

Not trying to be a [bleep] here, but holy [cabbage].

2009rb9.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, this makes no sense. You're saying this... based on one post where he mentioned he's into fashion? Disregarding how insane that actually is, at what point did you think it was alright to make a completely baseless comment about another person's sexuality like that? Any qualifications at all? Nope? Well, OK then. "You sound gay. Not saying you are. But probably."

Not trying to be a [bleep] here, but holy [cabbage].

If a guy can dress well, girls approve. I also like it when guys look messy on purpose. But not posery looking.

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.

Nice, yet stern and a person who doesn't beat around the bush. I dress how I dress, I wouldn't categorize my style as anything but my own. I'm funny, I was voted funniest kid in 8th grade. Girls say I'm good looking, I don't really agree or disagree. I'm cocky in some situations, but it's mainly for [cabbage]s and giggles when I am. I'm outgoing and happy to meet new people. I kept the same 'good' friends for all of my high school career. I guess all I'm doing here is describing myself in hopes someone else can classify me, because god knows I can't.

Oooh, ooh can you guys tell me what I am? I always figured nerd, but here're my traits:

I'm heavily commited to the martial arts

I play video games, mostly RPG's and RTS's, but tend to get bored of a discard a game similar to a week after starting on it.

I'm on the computer all day, but I'm talking to my girlfriend online.

I have an optimistic outlook, but a dark sense of humor. (I also make puns a lot.)

I'm smart, but don't try hard enough in school with homework, etc.

Oh, and I read. A lot.

(I'm fairly ambivalent as far as music goes, by the way.)

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Yup, pretty much a nerd.

A nerd who can defend himself. That's pivotal.

A badass nerd is still more or less a nerd :ugeek:

Okay, I like the label "badass nerd." :thumbup:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

Yup, pretty much a nerd.

A nerd who can defend himself. That's pivotal.

A badass nerd is still more or less a nerd :ugeek:

Okay, I like the label "badass nerd." :thumbup:

Don't get used to hearing or seeing that; and ALG, that smiley reminds me of Daniel. (Evil_Mumm_Ra)

Wait...how do you know Evil Mumm Ra? Are you an older member that made a new account or something?

He used the chat EMR ran. I dunno if he has another account though.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Wait...how do you know Evil Mumm Ra? Are you an older member that made a new account or something?

I know of him because I lurked here for a full year before I made my account.

And since my first thread was "Ever Caught Them?" I think of him almost castrating himself when shaving his groin.

[/hide]

Guest Mrmegakirby

Why would anyone paintball without a full mask on? It hurts enough to get shot in the throat, but i can't imagine a mouth shot, especially with an open mouth.

Why would anyone paintball without a full mask on? It hurts enough to get shot in the throat, but i can't imagine a mouth shot, especially with an open mouth.

Adds to the bad ass factor, really. The Celts ran naked against armored Romans, it scared them [cabbage]less.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg