What clique/subculture do you think you're classified as?

Zierro

I was just.. there. :P

Nerdy, but not that bad.. I mean there were a ton of nerdier kids than me.. I didn't hang out with them or anything cause they were weird.

Just had my same old friends all 4 years of HS and could care less about the other jocks/goths/prep/rednecks...

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The website seems to take its 'scenes' from music taste, which consequently dictates your fashion sense :$

Unless you're like me!

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I'm not sure what group I belong to. I'm quiet and introverted, enjoy music, and am in advanced classes, but I'm not a nerd because I don't really try at anything. I run track, but I'm definitely not a jock. I don't think I'm preppy because I only have a few people who I would consider close friends, and I'm not any sort of emo/goth because I wear normal clothes (tan shorts, faded Ts). Untidy hair, but not long. If anything, I would be a stoner because of my approach to life and my problems with rules, but I don't do any drugs.

I would like to propose a new clique: Lazy.

Athletic nerd is the best way to put it.

This.

People fail to stereotype me, when I say i listen to Metallica they ask if i cut myself.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Athletic nerd is the best way to put it.

This.

People fail to stereotype me, when I say i listen to Metallica they ask if i cut myself.

That brings back memories from a couple of years ago;

I said: I listen to Led Zeppelin

Dumb idiot: 0mg are you em0?!1

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Led Zeppelin and Metallica were around long before emo kids.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Hey, what "subculture" does one fall under if you dress like this ?

Apathetic.

That reminds me of William Fitzsimmons

468821617.jpg

Probably just the epic beard though.

This type of person makes my [bleep]ing blood curdle. I don't know why, I just want to work his face over with a cricket bat.

Same thing here, I know exactly what you mean.

... Why? My fashion taste is different to that, but a lot of my friends in the band crowd dress a fair bit like that, just with slightly less epic beards.

I don't see why how someone dresses would make you want to inflict pain on them.

It just sounds a bit archaic.

Cool.

Hey, what "subculture" does one fall under if you dress like this ?

Apathetic.

Really ? For some reason I always dress like that, only because it's comfortable. Apathetic, haha maybe.:|

Why inflict pain on them ? I honestly don't know. I just want to, it just feels right.

I agree ^^ COMPLETELY.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

... Why? My fashion taste is different to that, but a lot of my friends in the band crowd dress a fair bit like that, just with slightly less epic beards.

I don't see why how someone dresses would make you want to inflict pain on them.

It just sounds a bit archaic.

Probably not the inflict pain part, but the look just in general annoys me. The beard is not epic, and the look just says, "Hi I'm trying to dress indie so I'm pretentious!" I know not everyone that dresses like that is pretentious, but everyone that I've personally talked to that dresses like that is obnoxiously pretentious.

wl7w9j.png

You could probably squeeze me into the hipsters or the gays. I buy a lot of my clothes at skateshops but I don't dress like a skater. I have no idea where people put me.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

As long as you don't go about complaining about a rug, I'm cool with it.

But that rug really tied the room together.

Other The Dude quotes I regularly use : "Hey, careful, man. There's a beverage here!" and (I can't remember it perfectly); "Yes man there IS an unspoken message here, it's "[bleep] YOU, LEAVE ME THE [bleep] ALONE"".

hiccup.png

I buy almost all my clothes from Topman, so uh... British? Otherwise, I guess aesthete.

My personality type is ESFJ though!

I can't think of a name for your subculture but I can definitely see it. The guy who wear a skinny blazer on top of a deep scoop neck tee, followed by a pair of tight jeans and smart shoes.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

If we're just talking about looks.

Formal athlete maybe?

I have an athletic build and a fauxhawk. I tend to wear button ups and jeans with white casual shoes and I have a bling watch.

Prep/Nerd/Burnout

Attire includes Ralph Lauren, Abercrombie, Hollister, Dansko (for work), Doc Martens, and whatever shorts look good.

Music: Escape the fate, Mos Def, Pendulum, Despised Icon, Suicidal Tendencies, Dropkick Murphys. Anything that sounds good, i'll listen to. Besides Country... God I hate country.

Attitude: Normally I keep to myself. When I party, i'm social but I don't drink very much. If I do drink, it's not crap(or heavy). I abide by almost every law except for speeding and racing, but that's very limited. I tend to be a smartass, and am very cunning. If I don't want you to know what I'm doing, you won't know.

As for how I interact with people, i'm very manipulative. If I want you to think i'm smart, you'll think I'm smart. If I want you to think i'm an idiot, there's a reason for it. It's a bad flaw in my personality, but it's very interesting to see how far you can control someone.

Oh, and I am very ADD. :P

My Walkthrough and Game Guide

http://forum.tip.it/topic/11294-advertise-your-thing-here-all-posted-elsewhere-removed/page__view__findpost__p__4761261

My Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/USDMcat

Latest Announcement:

3-11-11: Both Episodes 1 and 2 of my Borderlands Walkthrough have been uploaded in HD!

I buy almost all my clothes from Topman, so uh... British? Otherwise, I guess aesthete.

My personality type is ESFJ though!

I can't think of a name for your subculture but I can definitely see it. The guy who wear a skinny blazer on top of a deep scoop neck tee, followed by a pair of tight jeans and smart shoes.

Hah, not really. I've worn a blazer and tie maybe five times in my life. I don't think I really understand this subculture thing, if it's defined by the clothes you wear or your personality. I guess one influences the other though. People I meet just tend to assume I play an instrument, hence the aesthete part.

2009rb9.jpg