What clique/subculture do you think you're classified as?

Zierro

Stupid thread, but I'll try my best. I play sports but I'm not athletic. I'm intelligent, but I'm not a nerd, I like playing games but I'm not a gamer. I don't wear any "outrageous" clothing or anything like that.

Nerds

Jocks

Preppies

Greasers

Hopkins

I don't know what "category" I fit under. Normal person I guess ? :|

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in school days i was deemed as a "chav" :( as i used to wear the tracksuits etc etc but them days are gone and tbh im just a normal guy i think

I have mates from all subcultures and religions and i think the way a person looks should never be something to look at..Unless you look like this

then i may stay away just a tad bit :)

140c51e.jpg

Veni vidi vici

I came, I saw, I conquered

Current Username : Bludclart

I never really had a clique culture, All I wear is tight-fit T shirts, straight (not skinny) jeans, white belt, white skate shoes and my leather wrist band with my sunglasses. if you can find a culture for that, be my guest.

Popoto.~<3

scene.jpg

Obviously.

That reminds me of William Fitzsimmons

468821617.jpg

Probably just the epic beard though.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I have no idea which clique i'd be in. I used to do a bit of biking when i was at school so i guess i hung around with the "skater" kids then but now, i dunno. I like being by myself, spending time on the computer or listening to music but i enjoy going out with friends to pubs/gigs/clubs and whatnot as well.

[hide]scene.jpg[/hide]

I guess thats probably the closest i'd get to any of the cliques on that site.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Closest I'd get to any of those on that site is 'prehistoric emo'...

Googling random quizzes, I took two and got emo/nerd..

I would call myself a definite geek. But I play sports, am rather artistic, in band, enjoy reading etc.

But my friends are definitely geeks too... Not preppy or jocky. And we enjoy having obscure taste in music. And reading Dan Brown books and discussing the existence of a god (even though like half of us are diehard Christian... the rest are agnostic/atheist). The only thing we lack is a liberal... We're all rather conservatively bent. But that comes from living in 'guns and religion' land, redneck country.

I'm a freak.

I'm sort of a computer nerd who loves pokemon, watches anime, reads books and has never been to a party in her life. I don't know what I am, it's just a mix of a socially inept nerd, weaboo and poor girl.

If you were going off the clothes I wear it'd be... blank. I wear rather simple t-shirts and jeans. Plain jeans, pain t-shirts or rather average t-shirts with simple patterns or things like that. I don't wear anything outlandish.

I guess I don't fit into a particular subculture. Some people just don't.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Programmer:

richard.jpg

Okay maybe not. I do program though.

The closest I get to "Your scene sucks" is "Prehistoric Emo", although I'd never wear half of that stuff. I have thick-rimmed black plastic glasses (See image), pretty short hair, I play the flute, bike a lot, do computer graphics and listen to modern classical. That probably leaves me at nerd.

[spoiler=My glasses]31zAIy2DRkL.jpg

C2b6gs7.png

Large plugs are gross. but I loved some of those styles.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

This type of person makes my [bleep]ing blood curdle. I don't know why, I just want to work his face over with a cricket bat.

Same thing here, I know exactly what you mean.

I don't see a stereotype on that website that I fit into. I guess that's a good thing :lol:

wl7w9j.png