What clique/subculture do you think you're classified as?

Zierro

Is there a list to pick from? :unsure:

Nerds

Jocks

Preppies

Greasers

Hopkins

I was about to say we need a greasers revival, then it hit me. Guidos are basically orange greasers who traded in flashy leather jackets for flashy Ed Hardy shirts!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Athletic nerd is the best way to put it.

Athletic shorts, white new balance shoes, and yanked up crew socks? :P

Basically everything except the socks. :razz:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Is there a list to pick from? :unsure:

Nerds

Jocks

Preppies

Greasers

Hopkins

I was about to say we need a greasers revival, then it hit me. Guidos are basically orange greasers who traded in flashy leather jackets for flashy Ed Hardy shirts!

Guidos look like freakin' oompah loompahs lmao.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Prepster. :cool:

Probably due to growing up in the suburbs and now living in Ann Arbor for four years. When I'm going out my friends either say I look really preppy or hipster, and I'll often blend the looks wearing skinny selvage jeans with converse/tretorns and a lacoste/j crew polo or button down. But people who know me really well will always call out my inner nerd.

You live close by to the town I live in :lol:. GR, I presume (I don't, but I'm jw)?

On-Topic: I fit in with the nerd subculture I guess. Good grades, small circle of friends, rarely hang out in public, gamer, etc. I never get picked on at school though, probably because it's a Catholic school and I help everyone out around Final Exams. Although recently I've been a lot more social since I got my license. We can hang out without any of us bugging our parents/siblings for rides.

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

I guess I'm a loner now. I get along with most people, but I can't really identify myself with a particular group nor do I wish to.

My former close group of friends isn't so close anymore, but they/we were the Asian nerds. I'm still a nerd, clearly, and I'm sure a lot of people (if not all) see me that way too. Unathletic, supposedly smart, and spends all of his time gaming - sounds like a nerd to me.

Most people don't really know me though. Quiet Asian kid isn't a subculture, is it?

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Industrial Cyber Goth

A what? #-o

Well, the correct terminology is Cyber Person, but in today's society its usually referenced as Cyber Goth.

A Cyber Goth basically believes in 'futuristic' trends, and unlike most other types of goths, add bright florescent(spelling?) colors into their sense of fashion.

Thats all I can really provide as I have limited text space to work with.

P.S. - I threw Industrial in front of it to reference my preference in music, lol.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Well, the correct terminology is Cyber Person, but in today's society its usually referenced as Cyber Goth.

A Cyber Goth basically believes in 'futuristic' trends, and unlike most other types of goths, add bright florescent(spelling?) colors into their sense of fashion.

Thats all I can really provide as I have limited text space to work with.

I've heard that referred to as "cyberpunk" as well, though that might not be the same thing.

My former peers frequently labeled me "emo" for having long hair and remaining vaguely unsocial, with a taste in music that drips of rage and suicide.

But now that I'm not in highschool, I'd like to think I'm an anomoly that doesn't fit just one cliche/clique/subculture/label. I like outdoorsy stuff, but go nuts when people bring up Marvel comics. I'll sit down to a 4 hour session of Star Wars Battlefront, then go start a bon fire for 4 hours with all my friends. I'm social, but somewhat introverted. But if I had to stick to one label, I'd be the misfit/geek and damn proud.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I honestly couldn't say. So many parts of my life are different. I can be awkward socially at times, but the total opposite at others. I'm on the computer a lot. I play a lot of sports. Me and my friend [cabbage] disturb alot. We drink, we mess around at parties. Then I also have my friends that are more on the preppy side.

I'm a prep, I'm a jock, I'm a nerd, I'm a punk. Have a conversation with me and you can decide what I am.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

I'm not sure if I understand all these terms, or what I fit into so I'm gonna ask for some help. I'm sort of sporty, I playa nd watch quite a lot, but without being a jock. I go to uni, and I'm reasonably intelligent, but I'm not a nerd. I don't exactly study a lot, or play many video games anymore. Not arty at all, and I'm not hipster or whatever (skinny jeans, long beanie, giant, baggy t shirt etc). I guess NZers have their own categories.

rosssigfinal.jpg

I don't really fit in anywhere.

I get along with almost everyone and don't have trouble fitting into different types of cliques. I'm like a ninja chameleon. Perhaps that's a bad thing.

Edit: Oh oh, just cause Jeff said that NZers have their own categories, I'll attempt to categorise my school.

At my school there are:

Fobs (Polynesians) - hang out in big groups, sing polynesian songs, play the ukelele, play 'poly beats' on portable speakers/off cellphone

Asians - Asian (occasional white) girls that read manga. They're generally nerdy, they cosplay (started a cosplay club) and they run around glomping their friends whilst exclaiming "_____ CHAN!!!!" or "NGAHHHH!" and snuggling into each others necks.

Nerds - Hang in the library, are socially awkward and get picked on by everyone.

Actually, never mind, I forget where I was going with this.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

athlete, hands down. and not the jocky [bleep]er kind of athlete, the kind who legitimately is in shape and enjoys sports.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Nerd probably, haha.

You play HoN and other games like that, of course :P

Although I'd probably fall under that same clique.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I really can't imagine a cliche I even come close to.

I mean I was a 'jock' in high school and was friends with the 'cool kids', but I studied physics etc. I got into fights but also read philosophy. I box and also have an interest in psychology and body language. I wear button up shirts sometimes, and football shorts others. I spend a lot of time on the computer, but also a lot of time at parties, bars, clubs etc. I'm promiscuous but I'm also introverted and quiet, but also confident sexual and cocky.

So you're a freak? Intruiging...

i kid i kid.

I'm not even going to bs, I'm not quite sure what I fit into. I'm sure I fit into something, but idk. I love mainstream rap as much as I love a lot of metal bands. I love fashion, but most times I cbf and wear not matching clothes with awful hair. I am a nerd, yet I hate school. (Though I do like to learn) I do fit a [cabbage] load of gay stereotypes, except I cannot stand pop music. Even Gaga got boring after a month or two. I love ricer cars, as much as I love american cars (provided they're not crap). I can be incredibly sardonic/cynical/sarcastic while also be incredibly empathetic and understanding.

I guess you could say I belong in the subcultural melting pot along with people like Iamdan.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Probably stoner and hipster, although people who don't know me might think emo because of my hair. Which might be true to an extent.

I don't think I'm to hard to categorize to be honest. Although my personal opinion of myself has a lot more nerd/geek than most other peoples would.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I don't really fit in anywhere.

I get along with almost everyone and don't have trouble fitting into different types of cliques. I'm like a ninja chameleon. Perhaps that's a bad thing.

Edit: Oh oh, just cause Jeff said that NZers have their own categories, I'll attempt to categorise my school.

At my school there are:

Fobs (Polynesians) - hang out in big groups, sing polynesian songs, play the ukelele, play 'poly beats' on portable speakers/off cellphone

Asians - Asian (occasional white) girls that read manga. They're generally nerdy, they cosplay (started a cosplay club) and they run around glomping their friends whilst exclaiming "_____ CHAN!!!!" or "NGAHHHH!" and snuggling into each others necks.

Nerds - Hang in the library, are socially awkward and get picked on by everyone.

Actually, never mind, I forget where I was going with this.

I guess we have jocks and nerds etc. At my school we had the music kids, emos, trashy girls...

rosssigfinal.jpg

Arghhh, this all confuses me now a days.

So many Cliques, or Subcultures, and then every country names them differently...

confused muchly here i am =[

I guess what with me working as an ICT manager, and Programming C++, #, VB in my spare time, i would be classified a geek, but at school i was idolised by all the scene kids, emos, goths grunge, and other rejects so it was all sooo confusing even back then, damn stuff has changed in 5 years =[

Help =[

Tesh

[hide=Stats & Goals]

teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

[/hide]

Feel Free To Add Me In Game I Love Talking To Anyone| Void Knight Justicar

99s In Order of Achievement: Fletching, Strength, Cooking]