What age did you stop believing in santa?

TheRealist

Be honest here, mabey you don't even know who 'santa' is, mabey you realized he wasn't real upon reading this thread. :wink:

For me, I never doubted there was a santa until christmas eve when I was 9 i heard my parents talking about, "that's not what he wanted but it'll do"

I was like.. okay then so theres no santa.

But when I was 7 my moms was like...

"Remember that bike you wanted from Santa...He isnt real and [cabbage] gon be late, now eat yea dam dinner"

*pwned* by my mom.

Share your stories.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i was around 7ish as well, i was playing hide and seek and i picked a random spot, behind my grandparents bed, and i found some gifts underneath it, my mom tried to convince me in some weird story after i told her which i forget that santa was "real".

Santa's not real?? :shock:

Seriously though, I probably stopped believing when I was six or seven...I never really believed that a fat man in a sleigh pulled by magical reindeer could travel to millions of houses in a single night...or maybe I was just a dumb kid. *shrugs*

did anyone here cry when they found out? my oldest sister didnt, and i didnt, but my two other sisters did. all i ever cared about were the presents, so finding out he was real wasnt dissapointing. found out when i was 6 or 7, things just didnt add up. too bad i wasnt watching south park then, i could of pulled: "santa isnt real? what about the easter bunny? tooth fairy? jesus?"

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Pretty sure it was 10. I remember being suspicious for a while; my parents used to leave price labels on things by mistake sometimes. There were some other reasons, but eventually I just realized that he's not real. Of course, my parents tried to re-assure me that he was for some time, but failed.

santa is only real if you believe in him.....

duh...if you believe that when you ring the bell you can hear it ring..........

yet there is no ball in the bell to make it ring but if you believe then it will ring

so i geuss im saying 18 bc das my age

i actually know him for real.....santa is my dad...

OK, this thread has ruined my Christmas! I HATE YOU ALL!

Meh, I stopped believing in him when I was about 8, methinks. Me and my sister went downstairs and caught my parents building my sister's play-house-thing.

Their excuse was "Santa delivers them and we have to put them together, how do you expect him to fit THAT down the chimney?"

Sad thing was, my sister was gullable enough to believe it.

-Mitch-

New sig to come!

My folks never did the santa thing with me becasue there is no chimney in an apartment :P

But I believe in something else though...my mom used to lie about a witch who travel around kidnaping little kids who wouldn't fall asleep at night (me).

She still laugh at me sometimes for believe in that.

1b57366d.jpg

did anyone here cry when they found out? my oldest sister didnt, and i didnt, but my two other sisters did. all i ever cared about were the presents, so finding out he was real wasnt dissapointing. found out when i was 6 or 7, things just didnt add up. too bad i wasnt watching south park then, i could of pulled: "santa isnt real? what about the easter bunny? tooth fairy? jesus?"

My brother only found out santa was fake last year when he caught my mum putting presents under the tree..and he was like ''Mum? why isnt santa doing this.'' .. my mum was like '' oh sorry santa isnt coming this year...or ever again, hes too busy to come everywhere so i said id do the shopping'' ...my bro was crying and [cabbage] but then my mum hugged him and gave him extra presents for xmas..which is unfair concidering hes was 22. [bleep]

I was about 7 or 8

I found out by reading the gidt tag on the present and it said "from mom" then crossed out and she put Santa. Also found a PS1 under her bed too that year that said "Santa" on it on christmas day.

goldenblade995.png

I caused a sensation in my first grade class when I claimed that santa wasn't real. I knew no one would believe me, but it was funny to watch the teachers laugh about it over everyone else's heads, all the while claiming that of course he could be real. :lol:

I don't know when I stopped believing in it; I don't know that I ever really did believe in it. Probably I believed it when I was so young you could tell me anything, but that hardly counts.

It didn't upset me. I took it as a sign that I was worldly and sophisticated.

Oh yeah. I was a cool dude at around age 5. 8)

finalsig9wq.gif