New Clothes

CruelKiller

We can now show our muscles when tanking, 2 sleeves different colour and most important look hawtttt

SO MY QUESTION IS

HOW WILL THIS AFFECT THE CLAN WORLD???????????????

ps: show your pixels up bois..

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

I would love to see top clans names changed to lookalike (like some clan did in Jagex Cup) and all characters looks exactly the same. that would be weird and sick ownage, lol. Only if you get what I mean...

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

I would love to see top clans names changed to lookalike (like some clan did in Jagex Cup) and all characters looks exactly the same. that would be weird and sick ownage, lol. Only if you get what I mean...

Or they could wear full rune, clan cape reg boots etc like most clans already do...

It won't change anything really, in the clan world that is. Maybe a bunch of naked people in game recruiting will grab the attention of regular scapers.

6590ew.jpg

Or they could wear full rune, clan cape reg boots etc like most clans already do...

It won't change anything really, in the clan world that is. Maybe a bunch of naked people in game recruiting will grab the attention of regular scapers.

i thought the same thing tho i heard the abyssal black colour makes you blend with wilderness pretty good

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

:thumbup: ......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i thought the same thing tho i heard the abyssal black colour makes you blend with wilderness pretty good

It's almost the same as old from what I can tell, snipers can just turn up the brightness of the game play to see people, also you'd have to take off cape and amulet for the full "invisible" effect. It's the same as ever just more shades of the colors that made the illusion of you not being there, or you still wearing rune. Won't be hard to adapt to.

6590ew.jpg

Naked binding may be more effective

It is, in fact. There is a clothing set that looks a good bit like full rune and a skirt. Great camouflage.

In terms of stats and bonuses it's not really. And Blue Runecrafting robes act as a good enough disguise in a CWA high opts war as long as you have a rune weapon/helm and shield equipped. In PVP however, you could be right, and it's worth experimenting.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Don't really plan on changing clothes. They don't really seem to be real game changing to me. Course if naked binding is improved it might.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

[mod edit: offensive post removed]

Deny, although you can see the breasts if you try really really hard, or use orb of occulus.

Edited by Kimberly

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Deny, although you can see the breasts if you try really really hard, or use orb of occulus.

Its Runescape lol..........

warlordlol.gifProud to have been Tempted Killers Council

cudiimb.jpg

Tk since Day one to the end

Naked binding may be more effective

It is, in fact. There is a clothing set that looks a good bit like full rune and a skirt. Great camouflage.

In terms of stats and bonuses it's not really. And Blue Runecrafting robes act as a good enough disguise in a CWA high opts war as long as you have a rune weapon/helm and shield equipped. In PVP however, you could be right, and it's worth experimenting.

I agree with you 100% and that's exactly what I meant--pvp :P It's impractical to wear fully charged druid robes unless it's a really crucial war/intense rivalry.

hzvjpwS.gif

Its Runescape lol..........

I am just saying man, it can be done if you are really bored/screwed up.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Let's not venture into inappropriate discussion please (Y) If you want to discuss how the clothes look, there's a general topic about it in General Discussion. This is about how they relate to clans :)

I find your post amusing when your sig is about milkshakes. (Y)

I'm just saying

my milkshake bring the boys in the yard, and is like better than yours...

11-1.jpg[

what the hell goes through ur mind crual

serious business...

heres a pic of mine

(dont mind the skin colour lol i needed it to go with my tanking gear)

100826155140.png

heres one with tanking gear on

newclothes.jpg

unled2hm.png