Noobs wear the funniest things!

Riptide Mage

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless its drastically out of whack like trying to mage black dragons with full rune, alot of this is just due to peoples own personal preference and not really "nooby"

Omg this guy lacks +2 defence he noob naw.

Is full mele void or neitiznot helm at KURDALS dungeon personal preference? There really are loads of stupid things people do for efficiency while actually stabbing themselves in the back(dfs for 90% of slayer tasks is one of them, anyone who says they need the defense is just stupid).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Cool idea, bad responses.

SirIzenhime's D boot wearer at Ice strykes was the best so far, and worthy of the thread. The rest, definetly not.

Don't judge on money or items that would be "better in slot." Stick to judging bad items for slot to avoid turning into a wealth war. SirIzenhime's post is a perfect example of the topic title, go go guys looking forward to more similar ones. :thumbsup:

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

Cool idea, bad responses.

SirIzenhime's D boot wearer at Ice strykes was the best so far, and worthy of the thread. The rest, definetly not.

Don't judge on money or items that would be "better in slot." Stick to judging bad items for slot to avoid turning into a wealth war. SirIzenhime's post is a perfect example of the topic title, go go guys looking forward to more similar ones. :thumbsup:

Why thank you :P

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Why isn't this thread locked?

Who cares if someone is not wearing the perfect stat's outfit.

I do this sometimes if I'm in the middle of selling off stuff for ending members.

I'll slay in less than optimal gear as I wait for some stuff to sell.

Instead of posting here to laugh at "noobz" so you can feel superior just talk to that person and suggest better items.

Some people prefer fashion over being efficient.

people dont have to be efficient every second of their runescape life. Just about every one posting here must think that way; its called style.

Also, just because they can afford bandos doesnt mean they can get turmoil/overloads as well, they cost alot more money than a bit of gear.

mtbbjd.png

I think this is more what this thread is about

this their is no excuse for :P

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Probably one of my biggest nuisances are people who manage to wear Bandos + DFS on every slayer task and then say they don't have enough money to turmoil/piety the task >_>

You buy bandos and a dfs once. Gotta have prayer level (costs money..usually. although just once) Then prayer potions...

Wearing DFS while meleeing on any task that is not called skeletal wyvern or scabarite automatically qualifies you as a "noob who wears the funniest things".

Why?

And I agree with whoever said this is a lot of personal preference...

Because a rune defender is better and is easy to get and costs nothing.

Preference...I like having more defense.

That's fine, but in terms of efficiency I imagine a rune defender would be better.

I don't need to imagine, I know for a fact that defender is better. You NEVER need the defense. Ever.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Ok this thread is not turning out well. If you guys can't post nicely you aren't posting here at all.

Locking this.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^