Rules:

-F2P PvP Matched

-Knockout

-Binds+Melle+Ranged

-Tree to Tree

-No Sniper cap

-Team if crash

WAR RECAP

A SOK official came in our IRC asking for a fight and I gladly accepted a 22 hour prep fight for 10pm EST on Saturday. Even though it was late for us we managed to pull 111 opts with 40 on TS for starting. Sadly they only pulled 54 opts so we needed to drop half our people. It took us a while dropping but when we finished we DD'd at MG and waited for them to rush us. The fight began with us dropping their pile quickly while their pile were still tanking, we took the lead from the start. The fight was slightly even through the whole war though, but with some great tanking by some of our members we managed to take control of the fight and end with 14 opts (2 members crashed by Gladz so 18 opts full). Thx for the fight Sok, you guys did well and keep up the activity Downfall :wub:

WAR START:

Downfall: 111 opts (40 on ts)

100828220202.png

Dropped to

54 opts (18 people)

100828222508.png

SOK Starting: 54 opts

100828221842.png

WAR ENDING:

Downfall- 18 opts/6 people full (counting the 2 members Gladz crashed)

SOK- 0

No ending pic due to Gladz rushing us..

WAR PICTURES:

100828220311.png

100828223140.png

100828223205.png

O2qqg.png

Bounds :/

Now for the Gladz recap....

As the war was coming to a close, Gladz made an appearance and hit and killed 2 of our members in the war:

100828215623.png

One of our members who was still in the Matched fight^

As the war ended we took our ending, and headed down to Mossies to leave where we saw Gladz hitting Sok/DF members that were leaving the war, from there we decided that we weren't going to take it sitting down and as our members were re-gearing from running out during our war the remaining members played a game of around the world with about 30 opts, as we gained opts and finally reached 90+ opts and we headed back to the battlefield in search of the Gladz Clan, it seems however after our re-mass and re-gear that they decided to leave the battlefield.

MMLUO.png

Some pics:

dfvssok12.png

Random kill^

k15Et.png

Fighting at spiders^

[/center]

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008

As has already been explained on RSC, if the actual war was crashed instead of simply the AC, it was completely unintentional and we apologise unreservedly. However, as the video posted also shows, we certainly killed more than 2 members. Once Downfall disappeared, we ended. Miscommunication once again made us unaware of you re-massing; it would have been nice to have a proper fight. :thumbup:

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

As has already been explained on RSC, if the actual war was crashed instead of simply the AC, it was completely unintentional and we apologise unreservedly. However, as the video posted also shows, we certainly killed more than 2 members. Once Downfall disappeared, we ended. Miscommunication once again made us unaware of you re-massing; it would have been nice to have a proper fight. :thumbup:

Don't worry, I'll apologize later too. :-D

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Find it hard to believe Gladz crashed, probably was unintentional!

Looks like DF did well, shame hat you guys had to drop so much ppl though!

My clan holds the record for the longest fight,

My clan was the first clan to have a fight on RS2,

My clan was the first clan to win a fight on RS2,

My clan invented the name calling technique,

My clan was the first clan to max options both in and out of the wilderness,

My clan was the first clan to pk with 150 members,

My clan was a part of the single biggest war between two clans,

My clan holds the record for the largest turnout in history from one clan.

What has your clan done that's so special?

It was unintentional, but still low to mass to hit a group of our Dropped members (Means molly was leader angry.gif) while the rest of our clan is busy with a fight. Apparently Rune Will spamemd mass up to lordhotshot as a joke (Still haven't seen proof of this) so Gladz came.

Either way once Downfall did a regroup due to no one having binds from the war and we got a really good regroup Gladz quickly took ending at gap (LOL) and bailed to BH.

6590ew.jpg

Apparently Rune Will spamemd mass up to lordhotshot as a joke (Still haven't seen proof of this) so Gladz came.

I do have the proof but I'm not willing to post it in public, if you really want it you can pm me. And I guess we weren't going to come but you guys killed me when I was watching. :angry:

But whatever, whats done is done. Grats on your win, sorry about killing the two people that were still in the war.

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well it's a shame that you guys left after we regrouped, which we had to do because a) most of us were not prepared to fight, as we were either ACing or if killed, came back to casually finish watching the war.. and no one had binds or blasts like you guys did; and b) some of us were still fighting in the war.. cause we were ready for some payback :wink:

Good fight SOK.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Apparently Rune Will spamemd mass up to lordhotshot as a joke (Still haven't seen proof of this) so Gladz came.

I do have the proof but I'm not willing to post it in public, if you really want it you can pm me. And I guess we weren't going to come but you guys killed me when I was watching. :angry:

But whatever, whats done is done. Grats on your win, sorry about killing the two people that were still in the war.

Sorry josh <3: thehitman told me to call a pile on you!

how is killing our members un intentional....lolololol????????

They meant to hit our AC, not the members in the war. It's already been sorted out on RSC between crazy and danny. No prob though

regi_sig.png

Gj Downfall very proud.

Sad that gladz hit us then when they had world we regrouped they left.

Talk about not being scared.

After all you wanted to war us.

Now if were in a war, you mass up and hit us. Then when we regroup you run.

Talk crap to me or about me. I talk crap back. Say it in my face, i'll say it back in yours.

If you dont like me.

Get over it or stay red mad, Cause i dont give a f. K?

big_8.gif

Good job DF, sorted this on RSC already not willing to fall for the trolls who can't read previous posts on here.

Sorry again for any members of the actual fight we hit.

recruit10.gif

Proud Rider of Rohan for The Gladiatorz Clan

Grats df, shame bout dropping half those people though lol.

Human history is a long process of learning by f---ng up over and over again. It's haphazard and stupid, but we learn best by trial and error... and more error. :heh:

For every 5000 failures we have, we have someone that finds out something...