Introductions & Farewells

Laura

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two months with nothing to do until I (hopefully) start uni, so I thought I'd get back into RS. It only took a day of cutting logs with the gnomes before I realised that I really needed somewhere to rant and chat, so remembering what a good time I had over at another forum while I used to play, I thought I'd get back into a community.

So fellas', I'm all yours to do with as you please... Last time I uttered those words in a crowded bar it actually turned out pretty well, so hopefully it'll be a joyful stay here too ;).

Signature.... right. Let me get back to you all on that one.

Hi! Let's start this off with a bit about me. My name is Justin K, I am 33 years old, and live in Toronto, Canada. I have 1 brother (37), and 1 sister (30), 3 nieces and a nephew (No kids of my own, yet). Most of my family lives here in Canada, the rest moved to the UK. I enjoy traveling, playing hockey, snowboarding, spending time with kids, running, and of course, playing runescape. I make a living day trading (mostly Forex), renting out condos, and work part time for a bank. When I am not with friends or working, I spend most of my time on runescape.

I have been playing runescape on many different on and off (mostly on), from 2003 to present. I am online quite often, some days reaching 20 hours. I currently am most active on the account I made for an untrimmed dungeoneering cape (trimmed it sadly), which I am now working on 200m prayer on. My in game wealth has come from merching, flipping, and hosting dice games.

A friend told me I was mentioned on one of the threads here, so I thought I would register and see if it's worth becoming active on these forums.

If there is anything else you would like to know, feel free to message me ingame, my chat is always on, or through a PM on here.

Thanks for reading,

Justin

Hello, fresh meat here.

I've been browsing through these forums for a long time, usually enjoying reading through the meta-game discussion topics. I thought I'd register and see if i can contribute to an extend. I'm not very comfy with posting on forums, but hey theres a first time for everything.

See you around the forums :)

~ Popchop644

~ Want a lemon?

Heya there,

I've been playing RS since the second year RS2 was out (I don't really pay attention to dates). I went on a hiatus about two years ago, and when I heard Wildy and stuff was coming back, I decided to wait awhile before rejoining, just to see where the community was at. I hope to be more active in RS now since I never gotten a character with a skill of 99 despite playing for so many years. I like being part of a forum community and instead of paying for membership to talk with others, I found this site and decided to hang around.

Into_Werewolf_RETURNS_by_AbyssWolf.gif

Hey everyone. I've been playing Runescape since June 09', but only the summer months. I enjoy the game greatly. I'm not a skiller specifically, but I love skilling. I am currently going for 99 woodcutting. I've been lurking on Tip.It for a few years now, and I decided it was time to finally become active. Just a little bit about me: I'm 16 years old, rising junior in high school. I am a summer volunteer in the mortuary/autopsy suite in a hospital. I love music. I am part of my school's orchestra, concert band, symphonic band, and marching band. I play tuba, violin, and am learning percussion. I love to read, and took an interest in computer programming. I love JROTC. I am on my school's riflery team, and I want to be a doctor in the U.S Navy. That's pretty much everything. Looking forward to talking to you guys! :]

SUbandgeek.png

SUbandgeek.png

SUbandgeek.png

SUbandgeek.png

Hi TIF, I quit RS over the winter and now with all my extra summer time I am looking to get back in. Unfortunately, I was intending to quit for good and dropped everything of value. Anyone have any tips on how to get my feet back under me?

You can add me in game if you want, reen hurt, I am always up for a nice convo while scaping.

Hello.

I am a happily married mother of three. I have an amazing husband who takes care of me because I am disabled.

I used to play runed scape back when it was rune scape classic. Miss Delpozo is my new character. Just started about a week ago. My current goal is to get all skills to level 25. Just wanted to introduce myself incase I needed some advice in the future!

Hey!

I'm new here, always lurked around these forums and read the 200m xp in all skills thread a lot. Very interesting :P

Finally decided to sign up though :]

-Byron

Byr0n.png

I used to play quite a bit and stopped playing for a little bit (6 months), anyway now i'm back. I lurk in the shyla cc if your ever there and want to say hai

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

"choosing your path is the true trial", "the most honorable dilemma"

Big hi to everyone! :)

Uhm.. I go by the Username Corimim both here and in Runescape and I am still fresh new to the both of them!

Anyways, the game was all the fuss on IM conversations a few weeks back and eventually I decided to give the game a go & hopefully I'll be staying in Runescape as well as the tip.it boards for a good while. :)

I'm still a newbie n' stuff but with a great deal of spirit. I am completely pwning that tutorial thingie at the moment! :D Still.. Y'know.. As is custom any bits of advise you all might have will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance!

So.. That's all I guess.. Just wanted to jump in here and say hello.

I am really looking forward to getting to know you all and to form part of this community. See you around! :)

Just thought i'd introduce myself, My RS name is Fall of Six (named after the barrows brothers :)) I have played Runescape off and on for about three years now, I'm also not one of those people who just pop in, say hey, and leave. I've used this site for quite a while now and decided that it was about time to join it. I look forward to being a part of this community, and all the great things that'll come from it.

Fall_of_Six.png

Not used these forums actively in years now, can't believe i made this account 5 odd years ago, how time flies, didn't expect to be playing this game in 2011.

Hi to you all!

enjin-197880-13470529531124777514-gray.png

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace

Retired from F2P clans indefinitely

Er hi?

Anyway, due to my friends constant nagging, I decided to start playing Runescape a few months back. Unfortunately I got killed by a pker, so I decided to make a new account, which I'm planning to make a "prayer skiller". Anyway I'm still really newbie, but I hope to progress. I'm looking forward to joining this community, and I'd like to express my thanks for how much this site has helped me thus far.

See ya!

ZePenguin

A dyslexic man walks into a bra...

Hi, everyone. I'm Sir_Delvin, new on the site but a long time guest, and I am ready to roll!

I'll be getting a signature soon.

Lvl. 58 combat, Rimmington household, Temple Knight of the Round Table. Hangs around on quick-chat world 96 for no particular reason, often found in Kandarin, at home, or at the grand exchange, slicing trees for cash. :thumbsup:

Supporter of Treasure Trails and can't stand non-matching armor.

Hey guys and gals, I'm semi quitting. Not by choice mind you, but i'm going to Job Corps, and i will only have time to play on weekends, if at all. I'll miss you guys at tif and DGS! <3: Hove these cookies.

chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]