2mxodbb.png

DF Forums - The one they love to hate - DF ML

Divine Forces main ML

Divine Forces future

Total:111

Corruption main ml

Corruption future

Total:143

We walked up to the cluster world 136, we found out RSD was fighting Rot and were planning to Ac them we walked up with around 120 opts. We initially went after Eos, as soon as we rushed Eos standing at east tree with 200 opts. However Vr crashed immidiatly and about 5 minutes in Corruption rushed DF. We asked Corruption to leave but they werent having it, we decided to split the fight in half. Divine forces vs Corruption and Echo of silence vs Violent resolution.

No starting pics, due to the randomness

DF:50 on ts

100908230147.png

Corruption:60 on ts

100908222350.png

As the fight started ill admit Corruption had the upperhand, with clear number advantage. But as the fight progressed we gained and they were losing. DF peaking at (75) Corruption peaking at (65) Corruption put up a good fight despite being outnumbered unfortunately for them we just kept on gaining. After about an hour of fighting Corruption decided to mass snipe us. after some confusion whether it was just their snipers or main pile we sorted it out by countering their tactic. This took about half an hour to get rid of as Corruption tried to get a pile together. After that attempt to bring back the fight into their hands failed they called it off. Thanks for the fight corruption see you tommorow.

screenshot20100908at550.png

corscim.jpg

Divine forces ending:200 opts (75 on ts)

100909011422.png

Corruption ending:0 left the world.

Ps to mods: Several fights going on at members gate so couldnt be bothered going there.

Please keep this flame Free, thanks for the fight corruption

DF, keep up the amazing activity. Despite already having a fight earlier that day and having ~30 less members then Corruption we did a fantastic job.

j0xPu5R.png

unexpected :o!

Going strong DF :thumbsup:

My clan holds the record for the longest fight,

My clan was the first clan to have a fight on RS2,

My clan was the first clan to win a fight on RS2,

My clan invented the name calling technique,

My clan was the first clan to max options both in and out of the wilderness,

My clan was the first clan to pk with 150 members,

My clan was a part of the single biggest war between two clans,

My clan holds the record for the largest turnout in history from one clan.

What has your clan done that's so special?

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty disappointing pull for Corruption, even without a prep. And the CD hitting our returners didn't help. :P

Both sides had their ups and downs, but at the end of the day, DF won.

Thanks for the fight Divine Forces. :)

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.