Using the Crown as a letter 'M'

Assume Nothing

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really an issue in my eyes, it's just a clever play on the crown they've been given for good work/behaviour ingame.

I concur. Well on the first part, on the latter... Very few mods are deserving of their titles, in my experience.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Its not a crown, its a broken shot glass. They were drunk and they slammed it down a bit too hard. :rolleyes:

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Not really an issue in my eyes, it's just a clever play on the crown they've been given for good work/behaviour ingame.

I concur. Well on the first part, on the latter... Very few mods are deserving of their titles, in my experience.

I agree with this Very few mods are. Solution:make all players mods without the ability to mute, and make mods Super mods except the option to change the color of the crown and the M.

or get rid of player mods entirely, they serve no purpose

I'm going to propose something, you promise you'll hear me out?

Let's make Pmods have no crown at all. "Undercover" Mods

Giv me 10k or i mute u... i undercover mod.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

While I agree that pmods should get no benefits over regular players, this is just really petty imo.

I guess jagex could take the 'm' out of the crown, but seriously.. is it really that big of a deal?

I agree with this Very few mods are. Solution:make all players mods without the ability to mute, and make mods Super mods except the option to change the color of the crown and the M.

:huh:

I think it's a pretty lame way of using the crown, to be honest, but it doesn't really annoy me. And in rare cases it can be funny :)

I'm definitely in favour of this. But like another user said, this would open up new possibilities for scams. Given how protective Jagex is of their playerbase I just can't see it happening.

I think it's a pretty lame way of using the crown, to be honest, but it doesn't really annoy me. And in rare cases it can be funny :)

I'm definitely in favour of this. But like another user said, this would open up new possibilities for scams. Given how protective Jagex is of their playerbase I just can't see it happening.

Then remove the ability to mute as well. Don't PMod reports get a higher attention status? Just make it clear that these "undercover" mods will *never* have the ability to mute, only report with a higher urgency status or something. Then if regular players try to pretend to be undercover mods... what can they do? "Oh em geeee I'll report you!!" The only people they can scare then, are the people who are actually breaking the rules.

Blakdragon39.png

I think if people are this stupid, they deserve to be scammed and hacked.

O.O

To be honest, I don't even remember seeing an M; all I see is the crown, and I would wonder why a mod would have such a strange name

All skills 70+

Trails: 2 x Rune platebody (g)

Barrows: 1 x Dharok's legs

Drops: 1 x Dragon skirt | 1 x Dragon defender