Ph Vs tmc and then fail cc teams

hellboysjd2

TO LONG TO READ:

-Basically we hunt a lot of crap clans a lot including downfall and just wreck them at whatever, they all got upset and decided to team crash vs ph, while we were fighting tmc some what outnumbered by 10-15 people, kept fighting even while crashed, and ended up winning.

Hash 1 CC CLAN DOWNFALL LOOK AT THE OPTS, they had 1 full CC + another cc with 100 people!

101004021122.png

grlO9.png

5sQip.png

6j4cW.png

h7G5a.png

OmiGY.png

a4j2D.png

THE LONG STORY IF YOU WANNA READ (AFK?):

TMc didn't stop we didn't care, started to clear crashers on our own while fighting tmc at the same time, had a heck a lot of fun fighting outnumbered by 100 people for several hours and then just dedication kicked it, outlasting? nah, we maintained 40+ on ts the hole time and never really dropped that in game, eventually we kicked it into over drive, didn't even give a crap they had 300 opts, just transitioned through their pile took out all df's callers (samer, amature thats about it) and cleared xo's callers (X gmoney, Xo supa dave) they ran to bh, banked, we stayed up, they came back, got instant cleared (they still had 100 opts more than us) except its that we never actually regrouped during the gdz fight we kept fighting 500 opts, but when we did get a regroup their opts meant nothing, downfall showed no skills (no pvp skills at least) and xo was just numbers, cleared them, they came back, cleared again, made loot out of that. Then they ended and basically had no balls to actually fight equal opts (sens they lost all their 3 none returning options from xo/bt) and just decided to end.

to downfall members, hmm am sure your happy you cant beat a clan that had 40 people while you teamed with 2-3 clans and got around 150? people lol.

Happiness rained on ph's ts and i played the rs music you hear at north bh and every one started dancing.

101004030416.png

And one last thing:HUGE THANKS TO ACES OF WAR FOR ACING, made it a rule, if you ever need an ac we'll be there.

Anyway here is the REALLY LONG STORY: MY POST FROM RSC:

Ph starting vs tmc:123 opts.

101003234631.png

Tmc starting:168 opts (150 opts while moving)

Fight went on a bit was kinda in tmc's favor due to numbers but we continued and gave it our best, eventually xo + downfall + BT + more started crashing.

The sniper cap was agreed to be upon 5, but tmc broke it, at 1 point they called back some snipers and set it back to 5 then just exceeded it again, we stayed with 5 snipers.

Only good pic i got of the fight

101003234955.png

After XO + BT + Downfall crashed i kinda see why tmc didn't wanna stop, they were simply to big i guess which deter tmc from even trying, but whatever no problem. Pmed tmc officials without a response that we will be clearing crashers with our own tactic (When you crash clans for a year actively you kinda learn how to clear crashers no matter how big they are, but yo we don't crash anymore).

This pic was at 6:53 pm est, 7 mins before the cap was over, piling tmc while xo + df + bt still piling us NICE OPTS ALL VS ph lol.

101004005303.png

Cleared downfall at gdz after, we boxed them in there by them selves while sending 10 people to suicide snipe the other clans.

101004005705.png

101004011319.png

They'd always get dragged and regroup and come back - get smacked.

101004012416.png

We went Rsd mode to clear their mass snipers

Dd rdg yeah lol

101004014251.png

got them into eh castle, got them all around then we ran out once we reached low food critical stage

101004015105.png

Continued dealing with them gdz lol

101004021122.png

Downfall Hash 1 CC team.

Dismantling df's pile

101004021259.png

We did pretty good for being outnumbered at the start (180 opts of tmc + 100 otps of downfall + 250 opts of cc teams + 100 more opts that was camping gap that no one even knows what the hell are they = mamameya over 500 opts and god knows what else! vs our tiny 120 opts)

We had to regroup at some point which i give prop's to df and xo + bt (lol) but we pulled it together and just came back in strong, full pile transitioning through their 200 opts lol

101004023653.png

101004024324.png

They just bailed

101004024735.png

not all of them made it, koed in singles ftw?

101004024806.png

lost?

101004024920.png

they took a rg at bh, we cleared them again when they walked back up, EASIYL even easier than ever.

was just cutting through soft cheese lol

101004025457.png

101004025707.png

Run to bh@@@@@ Have fun bh pking lol

101004025940.png

Koed near multi-singles lol, learn the wilderness.

101004030113.png

cleared envy

101004030215.png

And they came back and we cleared them again

101004031529.png

101004032033.png

Woo

101004032249v.png

101004032308.png

made 8m after, am happy,

101004032836.png

gained money :$

TY FOR AC AW FAVOR WILL BE repaid WHEN EVER YOU WANT

101004025116.png

101004025116.png

101004025116.png

TRIPLE POST THE PIC!

Love your dedication ph, pking ALL day (YES We started pking at 9 AM EST today!!!!!! YOU ALL SHOULD PK!) Fought So many clans in 1 day, and even fought terminal abit around gdz (yo gf there meyer that was actually fun haha, gf tf)

And fought outnumbered by 100 people and still won dedication, the will to outlast and return and fight and fight, Till we win, never give up no sleep no surrender!.

Gf all clans today.

soz we r only ranked 4th out of open cc teams if only we could be as good as ph

But you are

o no we r turible we got smacked around the whole time we were fighting u we clearly can not compete with ur amazing clan. one day amateurnoob wishes to be cool as ultibearrrrrrrr mayb then dwnfail can compete with GREEN: FEEEEEEEEEEL THE HATEEEEEEEEE

6590ew.jpg

Calling Pure Hatred a open CC clan got old before DK died.

Well done Pure Hatred on fending off basically double your opts. If you outlasted or regrouped for an hour or w.e they accuse you of, realize that most top 5-8 clans tend to do that in uncapped no sniper cap fights, therefore you must be moving up.

Keep up the steady pulls and good luck in future fights. :thumbup:

Well done PH, performed amazingly when outnumbered by that much, great dedication from your members from being a former open CC clan,

You guys have come a long way since :thumbup:

P.S. Thought Downfall were an "Honour" clan and would "Never" Crash a prepped war?

My clan holds the record for the longest fight,

My clan was the first clan to have a fight on RS2,

My clan was the first clan to win a fight on RS2,

My clan invented the name calling technique,

My clan was the first clan to max options both in and out of the wilderness,

My clan was the first clan to pk with 150 members,

My clan was a part of the single biggest war between two clans,

My clan holds the record for the largest turnout in history from one clan.

What has your clan done that's so special?

101004024920.png

Wait. You're calling them that when your members are in Adamant armour? Irony at it's finest.

Grats on your win.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

atleast they step in the wilderness :lol:

nice job ph, downfall should stick in doing cwa wars

It's okay to be mad - I wouldn't like to go over a month without getting a legitimate win either.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Well done PH, performed amazingly when outnumbered by that much, great dedication from your members from being a former open CC clan,

P.S. Thought Downfall were an "Honour" clan and would "Never" Crash a prepped war?

we were acing and clearing lots of randoms in tmc's pile.... then out of the blue ph piled our members... we dont take that.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Gratz but there are a few things i dont get. If your gonna say u cleared a clan namely Envy surely you should provide more than 1 pic of 1 envy member. for all you/we know is that he coulda been out watching wars, or pking, it doesnt prove a whole clan was there. And the other thing is why your trolling people when youve clearly shown members with full ady on and not risking rune. just curios to why.

envy42.png

Remeber when gladz used to crash DF over a Cwri :thumbup:

Props to Ph for risking there addy sets :thumbup:

Remeber when gladz used to crash DF over a Cwri :thumbup:

Props to Ph for risking there addy sets :thumbup:

Woah there, half the people in your open CC was in mith/addy.

Watch out tpr, ph is comin fo ya!

Ex Member of Exigence|Ex Co-Leader of Legendz

Condemned Army Member

Silent Ember Honoured Member

Tko Blitz Member

Divine Forces Member